Check your account email address ×

Tell me again the media isn’t complete garbage they’re basically yelled fire in a theater

• Gold Member

The media is definitely using this to cause panic.  The situation is quite serious and the media been stoking the fires as much as possible. They are every bit the misinformation machine they always have been.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

• Gold Member

They look to be abiding by the 3 foot rule by not piling on top of each other.  That line would be a lot shorter if they tightened it up a bit.  Also noticed white vehicles appear to be very popular in that area.

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

A good president could’ve soothed the masses. FDR did it. 

Dumb as fuck.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

It’s all a hoax until a loved one dies from it.

There is no vaccine.

You are the dumbest person I’ve ever encountered anywhere online.  

• Thanks 5

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There is no vaccine.

It’s way more than that. this is the result of electing a president that hasn’t the ability to put the country before his own overblown ego. He formed an adversarial relationship with the press right from the beginning of his campaign. I have to admit that originally I got a kick out of it. Yet what youre seeing now is a president that has cultivated no relationship with the press. He’s angry and they’re angry. A thoughtful and truly smart president would’ve made peace with the media because there’s times he’s going to need their help. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It’s way more than that. this is the result of electing a president that hasn’t the ability to put the country before his own overblown ego. He formed an adversarial relationship with the press right from the beginning of his campaign. I have to admit that originally I got a kick out of it. Yet what youre seeing now is a president that has cultivated no relationship with the press. He’s angry and they’re angry. A thoughtful and truly smart president would’ve made peace with the media because there’s times he’s going to need their help. 

This is all just TDS blabber.  That’s all it is.  Follow the bouncing libtwat ball, Spinner....follow it!

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There is no vaccine.

Where are those deaths?  We are 2 weeks in, where are they?  Tests or not, to match the level of hysteria they should be there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, ACE said:

Holy fucking TDS level extreme ^^^

Spinner, MC and the like need political leadership that “feels” their way.  Angry, bitter, desperate and disenfranchised because they are inept in the world. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Spinner, MC and the like need political leadership that “feels” their way.  Angry, bitter, desperate and disenfranchised because they are inept in the world. 

He’s going to die of a stroke yelling at trump on the tv long before any virus put him out of his misery wow 

This is all just TDS blabber.  That’s all it is.  Follow the bouncing libtwat ball, Spinner....follow it!

Presidents do need the press in times of difficulty. Trump should’ve read a few lines out of Reagan’s book of ideas. But it’s way too late for that now. Trump has his ridiculous little caravan of followers at his rallies to create whatever reality he wants.  I’ll be fascinated by the look of the country after 4 mores years of trump. :lol: 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Presidents do need the press in times of difficulty. Trump should’ve read a few lines out of Reagan’s book of ideas. But it’s way too late for that now. Trump has his ridiculous little caravan of followers at his rallies to create whatever reality he wants.  I’ll be fascinated by the look of the country after 4 mores years of trump. :lol: 

LOL!  Fuck the press.  Stop it.  You are a sad little moron.

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Always keep your enemies close. 

I have no enemies.

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Your life has to be pretty sad to throw out partisan bullshit to troll people about something like this. 

It’s the ones rejoicing over all this silliness that will suffer the most.  It’s so weird.  

I have no enemies.

It’s the ones rejoicing over all this silliness that will suffer the most.  It’s so weird.  

I honestly thought we couldn’t stoop to a lower level of stupidity, but I stand corrected.  A lot of people are going to get hurt by this.   Hard to believe some have such hate in them., others I can excuse due to their willful ignorance.