Check your account email address ×

Fuck this election stuff

f7ben

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

You don't get it. Ben has owned the Jesus sled for the past 8 years :news:

yeah I gather .

I did have a fun zr 600 for some time but it was far from stock .loved running the poo boys at the bars on there 800s

Just now, Ez ryder said:

yeah I gather .

I did have a fun zr 600 for some time but it was far from stock .loved running the poo boys at the bars on there 800s

I'm talking about 300hp , not normal sleds :lol:

Just now, Ez ryder said:

yeah I gather .

Ben was in to turbo 4 strokes before he downsized to a 600 2 smoke.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

only 300 running with the semi pros I see. yeah a lake race tune can be entertaining if u have never been on a real scary fast sled  

not stupid arctic cat 300hp .....skidoo 1200 power ......and I'm talking about trail riding it

Just now, f7ben said:

not stupid arctic cat 300hp .....skidoo 1200 power ......and I'm talking about trail riding it

like I said not impressed. not going to get in to a pissing match but I have taken a few world record sleds down the privet shaved ice tuning  site .

Just now, Zambroski said:

You feeling ok?  Sick or cancer?  :lol:

just saving my rage for this weekend. thinking sat night we are going to head downtown with a good buzz and join up with the protesters and see where it goes  

• Like 1

Just bought a 600 to play in the trees. Wanted a 144 but a bud took this 154 in on trade and didn't want to sit on it till fall. At the time he was sitting on over 25 used sleds? If I don't like it, it's worth $500 more than I gave for it on a bad day. So many good deals out there on 600's,it's tempting to buy another.

image.jpg

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Just bought a 600 to play in the trees. Wanted a 144 but a bud took this 154 in on trade and didn't want to sit on it till fall. At the time he was sitting on over 25 used sleds? If I don't like it, it's worth $500 more than I gave for it on a bad day. So many good deals out there on 600's,it's tempting to buy another.

image.jpg

ahh the flex chassis . I had a 600rmk like that for 1/2 a yr . I totaled my cat first day of a 6 day trip to CO so I bought the first clean sled I found. it was actually a pretty fun sled in the UP I put a slp pipe set on it and shaved the head 10tho that was it she ripped pretty good down low but was a turd around rabbit ears. I also sold it for what I had in to it the next fall.

the thing that really bothered me was all the plastic moving independently of the sled when just standing there leaning it from side to side. lol well that and all the shit I got ridding a poo as a known cat tard     

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Bet this could be had with dead presidents in the mid 4s?  My child support obligations are done Jan 1. May dump a few of my old sleds and get a fun sled?:bc:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thats dope or just go full out. These have my interest too

ZR6000RSX_Gray_2017.png

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ahh the flex chassis . I had a 600rmk like that for 1/2 a yr . I totaled my cat first day of a 6 day trip to CO so I bought the first clean sled I found. it was actually a pretty fun sled in the UP I put a slp pipe set on it and shaved the head 10tho that was it she ripped pretty good down low but was a turd around rabbit ears. I also sold it for what I had in to it the next fall.

the thing that really bothered me was all the plastic moving independently of the sled when just standing there leaning it from side to side. lol well that and all the shit I got ridding a poo as a known cat tard     

Bought it to play in the tree's.  It came with a full glass of no fucks given.:guzzle:

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Bought it to play in the tree's.  It came with a full glass of no fucks given.:guzzle:

don't they all after the first hr? lol I really am bad at keeping them nice . but I usually buy a set of thrasher plastics before they roll out of  the trailer. my wife  gives me shit coming out to the shop. did u not just buy this thing and u make it look like a pile of shit before u even ride it . she dose not get it . I do the same thing with my new truck tail gates first stop the junk yard

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

Thats dope or just go full out. These have my interest too

ZR6000RSX_Gray_2017.png

My personality won't ride a clean new sled that I paid 10k for to its limits. I will ride a 5k used sled like a rented mule? I've been buying used for a while now and it seems to pay off for me.  I push them harder=more fun! Have $ in my pocket for when I do break them.

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My personality won't ride a clean new sled that I paid 10k for to its limits. I will ride a 5k used sled like a rented mule? I've been buying used for a while now and it seems to pay off for me.  I push them harder=more fun! Have $ in my pocket for when I do break them.

Yep.  I'll never buy new again.  See zero reason for it.  A year old model will be as new as I'll get....at 30-40% off.  I love the deal more than the item sometimes!

• Like 1