Check your account email address ×

Fuck this election stuff

f7ben

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Listen faggots.....i carry beer on my sled. I can carry more beer than most men could drink in a week and still run the average trail at a much higher rate of speed than 99 out of a 100 of you faggots!!!!

I've only ever seen you race a few busted up cats and sink other people's sleds...... :snack: 

:lol:

Just now, Kev144 said:

I always see pics on this site of cats  on the chain fall that look new tore apart.....what's up with that? Do cat riders ever get to ride? :news: 

I always like to tear mine apart during the summer and give it a good cleaning and/or rebuilding/repainting if necessary.  It keeps me sane...and I enjoy it.  Come to think of it...I tear them apart when I buy them new too....I like to see how they work.  :lol:

I also get a PREMIUM when I trade or sell my sleds.  They look damn near new.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I always like to tear mine apart during the summer and give it a good cleaning and/or rebuilding/repainting if necessary.  It keeps me sane...and I enjoy it.  Come to think of it...I tear them apart when I buy them new too....I like to see how they work.  :lol:

I also get a PREMIUM when I trade or sell my sleds.  They look damn near new.

I am the same but I don't tear em apart.  Maybe remove the side panels, clutches and exhaust to clean inside 

41 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I always see pics on this site of cats  on the chain fall that look new tore apart.....what's up with that? Do cat riders ever get to ride? :news: 

That's because your a faggot that has studs installed at the dealer. :snack:

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

IMG_1105.JPGfired up for first time.  

Man that is a nice looking sled. I like the Indy graphics. 

1 hour ago, bussman said:

2745A3A4-4BA1-40DC-9716-867A1801AF78_zps

The only thing worse about the Miller Lite, is the fact that it attached to a cat so there is no way that suspension didn't ruin the piss water. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I don't carry fucking miller lites either ......cause I'm not a faggot and my taste buds still function

Werd

1 hour ago, bussman said:

You'll be butt chugging Miller Lite on the Lake Vermillion houseboat next summer and like it. :owned: 

Fuck that, I am not coming now. 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

We have back up sleds . We aren't that stupid.