Check your account email address ×

Damn

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Wife threw a chuck eye in the crock pot and it is smelling good in here! Seriously, wish you guys could smell this. :yum:

I am doing st pats early tonight have some corned beef in the crock my self 

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

IM doing a rack of ribs , but bought a corned beef yesterday. I think Ill hit it Tuesday night.

We had BBQ yesterday at a local BBQ joint. It was fantastic. 

Looking forward to the corned beef and cabbage next week too!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Pulled pork butt in the insta pot. Yummm

I need one  of those pressure cooker deals....we got a Ninja 5 in 1 deal at Christmas which works great.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I need one  of those pressure cooker deals....we got a Ninja 5 in 1 deal at Christmas which works great.

Ive heard good things about the Ninja. We got the insta pot for the moho when we first bought it in ‘17. I screwed up a few pasta dishes in it right off the bat but over the years its become quite handy and very fast.  It can make a complete shit cut of beef come out pretty good. 

We use it once per week. Typically. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ive heard good things about the Ninja. We got the insta pot for the moho when we first bought it in ‘17. I screwed up a few pasta dishes in it right off the bat but over the years its become quite handy and very fast.  It can make a complete shit cut of beef come out pretty good. 

We use it once per week. Typically. 

We started with the Ninja Air Fryer and then upgraded to the 5 in 1 which does everything  the Air Fryer does but also has a Grill feature which works really well. 

My other half got an instapot at Christmas. Absolutely loves it. I would say about 80ish% of our meals are cooked in it. 

She some how managed to cook stewing beef and have it taste pretty good with still being adequately tender lol. 

We cooked a bunch of chicken thighs that were still a little frozen in it last night when we were making quesadillas. 30ish mins and 8 bone in chicken thighs cooked to perfection. Fantastic

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tomas. said:

My other half got an instapot at Christmas. Absolutely loves it. I would say about 80ish% of our meals are cooked in it. 

She some how managed to cook stewing beef and have it taste pretty good with still being adequately tender lol. 

We cooked a bunch of chicken thighs that were still a little frozen in it last night when we were making quesadillas. 30ish mins and 8 bone in chicken thighs cooked to perfection. Fantastic

Nice...chicken thighs are awesome! 

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Im baking up some chicken thighs right now.

060D7B16-B59E-4BE4-AB90-BECB645936F4.jpeg

Looks good...I don't do them a lot because my wife will only eat boneless skinless breast.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm baking a whole chicken.

Next year I'm going to have a traeger down here. Traeger, Green Mountain, whatever it is. I will have a pellet smoker in Havasu next season. 

The webber Q works good but I need a smoker to complete the outdoor kitchen. 

788FE448-E055-42F9-8BEA-1B9F9D066848.jpeg

217448CA-B4D8-4F6A-9A39-14ADF91CC672.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Looks good...I don't do them a lot because my wife will only eat boneless skinless breast.

Pretty much the same with my wife. A few years back I started feeding her the boneless thighs. She actually likes those a lot now. 

These are like $1.79 a pound at Safeway here. 

• Like 1

I picked this up to make pulled pork in the insta pot. $5 Friday at Safeway around here. Lots of meat and deli items that are normally $8-$10 marked down to $5 or less. 

This is a little 2lb pork shoulder that normally sells for $8.99. This friday it was marked down to $3.99. 

DC9F9490-0D2F-4103-B86F-86BB4A818757.jpeg

Just now, Woodtick said:

We had EL Pastor tacos. Deeeeelish..........

I will need to look those up.  

We had some incredible tacos in Ensenada on Wednesday. Shrimp tacos and Carne Asada tacos. They were pretty simple. Lots of meat with a little shredded lettuce and cilantro.   You could add cheese, tomato, peppers, onion, etc. if you wanted. 

yummm

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I will need to look those up.  

We had some incredible tacos in Ensenada on Wednesday. Shrimp tacos and Carne Asada tacos. They were pretty simple. Lots of meat with a little shredded lettuce and cilantro.   You could add cheese, tomato, peppers, onion, etc. if you wanted. 

yummm

They are pork tacos cooked  on a spit like a gyro. 

Edited by Woodtick