Check your account email address ×

The Best Health Insurance On The Planet

• Platinum Contributing Member

What's the issue?? Stalling to get some thoughts together??

Nice to hear all pre existing issues are 100% taken care of on national television..So if need be he can be held to it..

45 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What's the issue?? Stalling to get some thoughts together??

Nice to hear all pre existing issues are 100% taken care of on national television..So if need be he can be held to it..

Stalling to get his bullshit in place and there is no plan to replace the ACA...come on Tony. 
Held to what by who....he doesn’t give a fuck and his supporters are stupid and don’t even know why they are cheering and clapping. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stalling to get his bullshit in place and there is no plan to replace the ACA...come on Tony. 
Held to what by who....he doesn’t give a fuck and his supporters are stupid and don’t even know why they are cheering and clapping. 

CORRECT.....There is no plan at all. ZERO FUCKIN PLAN

FUCK THE LYING CUNT TRUMP

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hmm, did you watch the entire town hall Jim?? or any of it?? 

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hmm, did you watch the entire town hall Jim?? or any of it?? 

I watched that clip...why? Did he lay out his HC Plan and I missed it? He has been talking about his replacement plan for ACA since his election yet zero specifics.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We should just double everyone’s property taxes to pay for it.  Done.

The booming homeless population will be healthiest in the world!

Brilliant...if Trump has such an amazing replacement why doesn’t he lay it out? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I watched that clip...why? Did he lay out his HC Plan and I missed it? 

I just watched the entire town hall with my kids, I watched Amy's, Buttegieg's, Bidens also think I watched every dem debate with my kids too.. there were a lot of flubs, fodder, miss speaking in all of them.. I listened to Martha's question about if pre existing illness would be covered and the answer was 100% yes.. I care about the question and the answer, nothing else..

I get you dont like Trump, but I dont think me watching the entire town hall, listening to the question and the actual answer makes me stupid.. IMO its the exact opposite.. Now someone getting their news from Andrew Lance via a 1:30sec clip from twitter I dont think is the smartest way to make an educated decision on a presidential election..

I think they cheered and clapped because pre-existing illness will be covered,, But that could just be me since im stupid..

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Just to have the Democrats reject it. Why bother.

You brain dead fucking moron. He told us about his amazing plan In 2016 when the Rs controlled the house and senate and it was a fucking lie. You are so god damned retarded you’ll buy the whole line of shit again and then be so fucking shameless you’ll blame the dems when nothing happens for another 4 years

Brain fucking dead

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Brilliant...if Trump has such an amazing replacement why doesn’t he lay it out? 

Trump has no idea how health insurance works for the rest of us.   In fact, nobody in DC does because they are all hooked up and have the best money can buy.  Having these people work on any plan for the rest of us is absurd.  Add in the massive amount of fraud from everyone (including citizens) and well, It’s all fucked.

We didn’t evolve on a social healthcare system and trying to change it is near impossible.  Any REAL changes that can be made will be called out as “racist” or unfair to the poor or, otherwise horribly unfathomable by either side.  All politics.  It’s a non-starter and non-winner for anybody pushing it.

16 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Just to have the Democrats reject it. Why bother.

Exactly.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You brain dead fucking moron. He told us about his amazing plan In 2016 when the Rs controlled the house and senate and it was a fucking lie. You are so god damned retarded you’ll buy the whole line of shit again and then be so fucking shameless you’ll blame the dems when nothing happens for another 4 years

Brain fucking dead

Spot on Benwhah!

Edited by Mainecat

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Why do we need a health insurance plan? I thought it was fine before Obama fucked it up. 

it wasn't.  the whole system is fucked,  was before obamacare,  was under obmacare and will be under whatever abortion Trump puts forth because none will attack the actual cost of care.  

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Brain fucking dead

I guess you can relate to Biden a bit better. You're both in the early stages of dementia. 

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Many here are blind followers. 

And many are blind haters, there is no difference between the two. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it wasn't.  the whole system is fucked,  was before obamacare,  was under obmacare and will be under whatever abortion Trump puts forth because none will attack the actual cost of care.  

This.

7 minutes ago, Shifty said:

And many are blind haters, there is no difference between the two. 

And this.

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Trump is inept.

Neal

Not this.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

The cougar is hot ...

And this.