Check your account email address ×

Nice to see some fimiliar names posting again

ckf

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...him and his family are just in a deep morning right now.  He'll be back in all his ineptitude to "tell the class" in no time.

Or,

Image result for family hung from tree

Too bad nobody here had the balls to take him up on his $500 bet or leave the site bet. But I'm not surprised. 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Too bad nobody here had the balls to take him up on his $500 bet or leave the site bet. But I'm not surprised. 

I missed that one.  I've got to go back but I believe I've got a $500 bet with him with the caveat they get settled in person.  And I think at least one more too.  Same caveat.

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Anler said:

On a "friendly" website $500 is getting a touch out of hand.  I mean i dont know his situation and $500 loss for him may mean way to much stress for him.

I dont and didnt have a problem taking a piece of candy from a baby but my morals told me not to take the whole bag.

$500 bet needs to be on posted odds in my opinion.

for the record i gave his $100 i won from him to a gal in our office that was just diagnoised with breast cancer and doubled it with my own. So i covered a few of her copays for radiation

• Like 8

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

On a "friendly" website $500 is getting a touch out of hand.  I mean i dont know his situation and $500 loss for him may mean way to much stress for him.

I dont and didnt have a problem taking a piece of candy from a baby but my morals told me not to take the whole bag.

for the record i gave his $100 i won from him to a gal in our office that was just diagnoised with breast cancer and doubled it with my own. So i covered a few of her copays for radiation

I agree.  And personally, I think betting on elections is gay.  But his "wanna bet $500" all the time when he couldn't win arguments just got old.  Fucking troll.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

very nice grabs and SR can feel good about where his money went

Just now, Zambroski said:

I agree.  And personally, I think betting on elections is gay.  But his "wanna bet $500" all the time when he couldn't win arguments just got old.  Fucking troll.

SR is a fine guy , in person......ribbing him and calling him names is fine and he asks for and expects that but he is certainly not a troll. momo is a troll

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Good on you... :bc:

I snatched $50 from snake when Obama beat Romney. Twas glorious!... :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's like Romney trying to bet $10,000... :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

SR is a fine guy , in person......ribbing him and calling him names is fine and he asks for and expects that but he is certainly not a troll. momo is a troll

His only admitted purpose is to be here and stir up shit.  He's a fucking troll and a perfect example of the pussification of America.  All I wanna do is break him apart.  I am actually starting to legitimately feel sorry for him though.  Even decided to cut him some slack today.  Course, that was easy cuz he wasn't around.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

very nice grabs and SR can feel good about where his money went

Yep.  His money went to a good cause.  10 guys that i push on the job came up with a good pot of cash for her today.  Everybody was happy as hell with the election results and the wallets came open.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yep.  His money went to a good cause.  10 guys that i push on the job came up with a good pot of cash for her today.  Everybody was happy as hell with the election results and the wallets came open.

That's awesome Scott :bc:

First thing I did to my sled was put these on both sides of the hood.  For my mom's sister, my cousin, and for a very close friend of mine. IMG_20161015_235154766.jpg

• Like 2

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's awesome Scott :bc:

First thing I did to my sled was put these on both sides of the hood.  For my mom's sister, my cousin, and for a very close friend of mine. IMG_20161015_235154766.jpg

Lost my mother at 14 years old to pancreatic cancer.  So if i know somebody having troubles with it i usually get off my wallet a time or 2 or 3 during their treatment

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Thats awfully nice of you. :bc:

47 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Lost my mother at 14 years old to pancreatic cancer.  So if i know somebody having troubles with it i usually get off my wallet a time or 2 or 3 during their treatment

Sorry to hear that Scott. 

I've lost several people to cancer in my family, friends and people at work. We just buried a fellow Millwright Saturday. He was my partner for a couple months.  He was also my journeyman for almost a year while I was doing my apprenticeship. He was 66 years young.  Getting ready to retire after the 1st of the year. 

21 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:finger::fuckyou:

:lol:

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Momo seemed to know an awful lot about  grindr on the old site for a guy who "never" used it's services. Prepare for some spam email rookie grindr admin

Lying fudge packing reacharound FAGGOT posting :lies:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

:bc: great work