Check your account email address ×

Serious question for Bernie supporters

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bernie wants to go WAY beyond what he is campaigning on and even that is enough to destroy America.  His Medicare for all for example goes WAY beyond any Western Countries NHC.  

Reality is he is not a threat even if he gets elected other than the judges he appoints.   He won't get shit thru congress. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bernie wants to go WAY beyond what he is campaigning on and even that is enough to destroy America.  His Medicare for all for example goes WAY beyond any Western Countries NHC.  

Reality is he is not a threat even if he gets elected other than the judges he appoints.   He won't get shit thru congress. 

so which is it? :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

so which is it? :lol: 

Valid point but I meant if he got thru what he is campaigning on.   I really don't think he can without massive changes to who is in congress.   This was the revolution he talked about in 16 which he really isn't talking about now.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Valid point but I meant if he got thru what he is campaigning on.   I really don't think he can without massive changes to who is in congress.   This was the revolution he talked about in 16 which he really isn't talking about now.  

Voters are tired of being lied to. Bernie has been the same forever. Now this is what you get. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Voters are tired of being lied to. Bernie has been the same forever. Now this is what you get. 

We aren't going to "get" him.   I really don't think he can win unless the overall economy take a pretty good hit. 

Still a long ways off but I'm seeing customers move up orders like crazy.   Inventory of our products is extremely low.   From my conversations with suppliers they are all getting much more busy.   Lead times are going up.   I'm hardly tied to China a bit and anything that I am is easily replaceable from other sources.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

We aren't going to "get" him.   I really don't think he can win unless the overall economy take a pretty good hit. 

No not saying he will win but these are the candidates that are going to resonate going forward. Thats why you have this squad of young bitches. there will be more after Bernie. this narrative isnt going away. 

So Murican's are gonna vote for a guy that wants to take away everything from those worked for everything they have and give it to those that don't ? I'm thinkin there'll be angry Bald Eagles over that shit. Hey if Bernie doesn't get in can we send our resident fuckwad Justine down there for a little wagon trampling ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just don’t see Bernie beating Trump.  What I see is him finishing up the dismantling of the atrocious Dem party and destroying the Dem down ballot giving up the house and easily securing the senate for the R’s through 2024.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tinker said:

So Murican's are gonna vote for a guy that wants to take away everything from those worked for everything they have and give it to those that don't ? I'm thinkin there'll be angry Bald Eagles over that shit. Hey if Bernie doesn't get in can we send our resident fuckwad Justine down there for a little wagon trampling ?

Sure when you have been seeing corps and banks getting trillions and you get the bill, yeah they are going to vote for that guy

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just don’t see Bernie beating Trump.  What I see is him finishing up the dismantling of the atrocious Dem party and destroying the Dem down ballot giving up the house and easily securing the senate for the R’s through 2024.

One of the major issues that put Trump into the WH was immigration.   Bernie's stance on that is extremely far left and includes illegals getting "free" HC and college education.   This will burn him (pun intended) big time with independents and even centrist dems.   It hasn't been brought up much yet but it will in the GE.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sanders wants to spread the wealth to every American not just the 1%. Having lofty goals is not a negative.

So if you're rich you're supposed to give some of it to everyone else who's not rich??

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sanders wants to spread the wealth to every American not just the 1%. Having lofty goals is not a negative.

The vast majority of the so called 1% are small business owners who take home FAR LESS than their tax return says.   I'm guessing you know this first hand.   Significantly higher taxes on that income that would have stayed in the business will have serious consequences for the economy.

Don't kid yourself MC he would have to go down the ladder way beyond the top 1% to pay for all he wants.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

So if you're rich you're supposed to give some of it to everyone else who's not rich??

Bernie wants to take money away from people who have worked hard for it, and give it to useless lazy fucks who haven't and don't want to do anything. Fuck that piece of shit and anyone who supports him

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Bernie wants to take money away from people who have worked hard for it, and give it to useless lazy fucks who haven't and don't want to do anything. Fuck that piece of shit and anyone who supports him

He should set an example and donate 2 of his 3 Homes to a couple poor Illegal Immigrants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

One of the major issues that put Trump into the WH was immigration.   Bernie's stance on that is extremely far left and includes illegals getting "free" HC and college education.   This will burn him (pun intended) big time with independents.  

It honestly appears to me that the Dems have just thrown their hands up.  Their “chosen one” is all but toast because it’s clear his cheese has slipped off his cracker all together and they can’t even “side English” cheat enough to make him work anymore.

The Dem party is in real trouble as a whole.  This is what happens when an organization has poor, inept leadership that is unable to develop any type of future plan outside of just hate and bitter feelings....with lemmings going right along with it all.  Smh.

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

BUt he will not. The reaction always comes a lot quicker then the action. The wealthy will find ways around it before it even becomes law. Then the middleclass will end up paying for it. If anyone does at all. But if he dosnt plan on paying for it , fuck it , lets have a party. I will not be paying taxes in 15 yrs.

I really had no insight to the Dem and Repub parties until Trump turned Y'All right side up but I see the Dem Party as a complete 2 faced thieving fiasco muck like our Libtards but this Bernie Fella is just plain 20X worse as a communist. I really don't think there's any point in him running but then again when Obama ran for POTUS I laughed and said who's gonna vote for a black Muslim LoL. Hope Y'All get a handle on your freeloader problem

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

BUt he will not. The reaction always comes a lot quicker then the action. The wealthy will find ways around it before it even becomes law. Then the middleclass will end up paying for it. If anyone does at all. But if he dosnt plan on paying for it , fuck it , lets have a party. I will not be paying taxes in 15 yrs.

And people thought the wealth, jobs and manufacturing heading offshore during Obama’s admin was impressive....

Bernie: “Hold my Cuban beer....”

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Tinker said:

I really had no insight to the Dem and Repub parties until Trump turned Y'All right side up but I see the Dem Party as a complete 2 faced thieving fiasco muck like our Libtards but this Bernie Fella is just plain 20X worse as a communist. I really don't think there's any point in him running but then again when Obama ran for POTUS I laughed and said who's gonna vote for a black Muslim LoL. Hope Y'All get a handle on your freeloader problem

Remember Obama flipped on many issues he ran on after the election.   If he ran on the way he flipped he may never been elected.  

Gay marriage flip....tough on immigration flip.....get us out of wars flip.  

One thing I respect about Trump....for the most part how he campaigned is how he has presided.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 2