Check your account email address ×

Serious question for Bernie supporters

Rod

7 minutes ago, Tinker said:

I really had no insight to the Dem and Repub parties until Trump turned Y'All right side up but I see the Dem Party as a complete 2 faced thieving fiasco muck like our Libtards but this Bernie Fella is just plain 20X worse as a communist. I really don't think there's any point in him running but then again when Obama ran for POTUS I laughed and said who's gonna vote for a black Muslim LoL. Hope Y'All get a handle on your freeloader problem

White people don't say "y'all"...

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Remember Obama flipped on many issues he ran on after the election.   If he ran on the way he flipped he may never been elected.  

And the same can be said for Trump....

If Trump had said he was going to increase spending, balloon the fiscal deficit to records highs and take the total debt to 25 trillion in his first term

how many would have voted for him???

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And the same can be said for Trump....

If Trump had said he was going to increase spending, balloon the fiscal deficit to records highs and take the total debt to 25 trillion in his first term

how many would have voted for him???

Possibly but spending isn't all him and you know it.   First 65-70% of the budget is non-discretionary.   His budget by law doesn't touch this.   His first budget he signed spending actually went down from the previous year (Obama's last year).   How often does that happen?   Then the dems won the house in 2018 and he was hamstrung.   He shut down the govt and the public/media took him to the woodshed over it.   Again I wish he would have stood firm and kept shutting it down.   Its probably my most major issue with him.   

• Thanks 1

When Obama came into office we had 9.5 people working per 1 drawing off SS and on Medicare.   Now its 5.   Major change in non-discretionary spending vs tax income.  

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Possibly but spending isn't all him and you know it.   First 65-70% of the budget is non-discretionary.   His budget by law doesn't touch this.   His first budget he signed spending actually went down from the previous year (Obama's last year).   How often does that happen?   Then the dems won the house in 2018 and he was hamstrung.   He shut down the govt and the public/media took him to the woodshed over it.   Again I wish he would have stood firm and kept shutting it down.   Its probably my most major issue with him.   

It's hard for some people to understand this. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's hard for some people to understand this. 

Its also hard for people to grasp the concept of mandatory spending and how much even its increased since 2009 as comparison to the tax revenue being collected to "pay" for it. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its also hard for people to grasp the concept of mandatory spending and how much even its increased since 2009 as comparison to the tax revenue being collected to "pay" for it. 

So the why were all you fucks crying your pussy off about Obama??? 

Just now, f7ben said:

So the why were all you fucks crying your pussy off about Obama??? 

I had larger issues with Obama than spending. 

Bernie Sanders is truly special. He never held a job until he was finally elected mayor at age 53.

He lived off of welfare and four different women, had a child out-of-wedlock with one and the three marriages did not work out.

In all his years in the Senate, he has introduced 364 bills. 3 passed. Two of those were to name post offices.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Bernie Sanders is truly special. He never held a job until he was finally elected mayor at age 53.

He lived off of welfare and four different women, had a child out-of-wedlock with one and the three marriages did not work out.

In all his years in the Senate, he has introduced 364 bills. 3 passed. Two of those were to name post offices.

Excellent presentation Dan. You spoke clearly to the class and made great eye contact.

B+

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Excellent presentation Dan. You spoke clearly to the class and made great eye contact.

B+

He sure knows alot about Bernie's private life, he must have done his research