Check your account email address ×

Should be an interesting debate tonight.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

WTF?

What...you don’t think Z collects a military pension check every month?  Wouldn’t that

make him a government tit sucker as well? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What...you don’t think Z collects a military pension check every month?  Wouldn’t that

make him a government tit sucker as well? 

Pretty sure you have a mental disability claim on the go. All that stress from changing rollers got to you.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

He might. I didnt think he was in long enough to collect a military pension. I could be wrong.  

Maybe he wasn’t....that’s why I hedged my comments by saying more than likely. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe he wasn’t....that’s why I hedged my comments by saying more than likely. :lol:

Yet there are others here who are definitely getting a check from the gov every month and you don't go after them. Hmmm

47 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

There are no poor people in the USA.  Take a trip and see for yourself what poverty really is. Those living pay to pay with no savings do so mostly due to lifestyle.  Cable, cell phone, fast food alcohol and cigarettes can all be removed and these people could save. THEY choose not to. Middle class life in the USA is in the top 1% of global wealth.

It's all relative. You know that. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I make fun or both , you’re a hack and only rip one

I make fun of both but I judge by actions.  SBYL.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says the idiot who is more than likely collecting a government check. 

?

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

WTF?

Pouty just keeps slipping further and further down.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

He might. I didnt think he was in long enough to collect a military pension. I could be wrong.  

I did my 5 and gtfo.  I get nothing but my scars and memories to show for it.

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

?

@Jimmy Snacks  you catch that above?  Zams don't get no gov check every month. You can scratch him off your list. 

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

?

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

@Jimmy Snacks  you catch that above?  Zams don't get no gov check every month. You can scratch him off your list. 

Dripper has said more than once I’m on government assistance which is a lie.....as for Z I guessed wrong...my apologies. 

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Yet you want more...greedy fucker.

Here’s what’s not relative you brain dead half man.....

The rich in this country have gotten far richer and the working class in this country have gotten far poorer and all because of disgusting policy designed bought and paid for by the powerful to stip the wealth of our middle class

Just now, f7ben said:

Here’s what’s not relative you brain dead half man.....

The rich in this country have gotten far richer and the working class in this country have gotten far poorer and all because of disgusting policy designed bought and paid for by the powerful to stip the wealth of our middle class

So what. Is your wealth being stripped. If it is it is only because you tried to time the markets and shorted stocks that rose. That is all on you.  I guess if I am brain dead and made 180% to in the past 4 years and you lost money, that makes you a brainless fuck. At the rate you are going you will be in section eight housing and still working at 70. Fucking dummy.

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

So what. Is your wealth being stripped. If it is it is only because you tried to time the markets and shorted stocks that rose. That is all on you.  I guess if I am brain dead and made 180% to in the past 4 years and you lost money, that makes you a brainless fuck. At the rate you are going you will be in section eight housing and still working at 70. Fucking dummy.

Oh derp derp derp.....derp derp derp

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

at least Bhen is honest.

Pretty funny listening to most on here preen themselves while posting about their perfect relationships, sex lives, children, marital status, income, physique, mental state, etc, etc. 

You mean some of those people are exaggerating? 

• Haha 2