Check your account email address ×

Should be an interesting debate tonight.

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

They’re just immature children 

Yes , immature children want to help average people and real intellectuals like trump supporters want to make the rich richer and blow up brown people 

sounds like you got it straight

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes , immature children want to help average people and real intellectuals like trump supporters want to make the rich richer and blow up brown people 

sounds like you got it straight

Average people are doing just fine. Put your emotional nonsense back in your vag 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, ACE said:

Average people are doing just fine. Put your emotional nonsense back in your vag 

I love how you speak so matter of factly as to how people are doing in this country economically and otherwise from the farm you were given in Bumfuck Manitoba.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love how you speak so matter of factly as to how people are doing in this country economically and otherwise from the farm you were given in Bumfuck Manitoba.

He said average people. The simple terminology itself implies they’re doing ok. Read a book. 

• Haha 1

The only thing funnier than Bernie bobbing his pecking bird hands along to the sound of his own syllables is when he is doing two pecking bird hands.  I didn’t watch it but saw the highlights (low lights) this morning.  Quality stuff.

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

so who do you know who has not been having a great 4 yrs? every one I know EVERY ONE has been making good money and not had a whole lot of time to spend it seeing as they have to much work . fuck the Mexicans want 50 bucks a hr to use a roller in my parts  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

It’s all he has...

Really? I will assert that I can debate communism more effectively than you or motto. I have witnessed your severe lack of skill in debate. Derp and kill yourself are your key statements in most of your interactions on here.

Edited by ManOnManOral
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The only thing funnier than Bernie bobbing his pecking bird hands along to the sound of his own syllables is when he is doing two pecking bird hands.  I didn’t watch it but saw the highlights (low lights) this morning.  Quality stuff.

Funny , I don’t remember you making fun of the orange retards absolutely ridiculous hand gestures.....

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

82268409_1323281997875510_8215876363953897472_n.jpg

There are no poor people in the USA.  Take a trip and see for yourself what poverty really is. Those living pay to pay with no savings do so mostly due to lifestyle.  Cable, cell phone, fast food alcohol and cigarettes can all be removed and these people could save. THEY choose not to. Middle class life in the USA is in the top 1% of global wealth.

Just now, f7ben said:

Funny , I don’t remember you making fun of the orange retards absolutely ridiculous hand gestures.....

Like what?  There’s enough other stuff to make fun of him about.

TDS noted though.  Or, I believe your retards call this a “whataboutism”?

4 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

There are no poor people in the USA.  Take a trip and see for yourself what poverty really is. Those living pay to pay with no savings do so mostly due to lifestyle.  Cable, cell phone, fast food alcohol and cigarettes can all be removed and these people could save. THEY choose not to. Middle class life in the USA is in the top 1% of global wealth.

Oh right.....it’s fine that wages have stagnated and the richest 1% are robbing the fuck out of us.....as long as people have smokes and McDonald’s they’re r not poor

fucking moron

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nobody's hand gestures are as ridiculous as Bernies. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Like what?  There’s enough other stuff to make fun of him about.

TDS noted though.  Or, I believe your retards call this a “whataboutism”?

You two boner eaters don’t see the irony of Trump supporters making fun of Bernies hair or hand gestures??

Just now, f7ben said:

Oh right.....it’s fine that wages have stagnated and the richest 1% are robbing the fuck out of us.....as long as people have smokes and McDonald’s their not poor

fucking moron

It really does not matter what others have. You are extremely wealthy relative to the global population. Perhaps you are ripping off the poor guy in Sri Lanka. Send him some cash today to balance things out.

Just now, f7ben said:

You two boner eaters don’t see the irony of Trump supporters making fun of Bernies hair or hand gestures??

Why can’t both be made fun of? You don’t see the irony of you only seeing Bernie being made fun of?  Wow....feel that Bern, eh Benny?  LOL!  

Sanders is a worthless blowhard, government tit sucking moron.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

It really does not matter what others have. You are extremely wealthy relative to the global population. Perhaps you are ripping off the poor guy in Sri Lanka. Send him some cash today to balance things out.

Fuck you

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why can’t both be made fun of? You don’t see the irony of you only seeing Bernie being made fun of?  Wow....feel that Bern, eh Benny?  LOL!  

I make fun or both , you’re a hack and only rip one

Just now, Zambroski said:

He is just like Trump. Making unattainable promises to idiots that lap it up. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Says the idiot who is more than likely collecting a government check.