Check your account email address ×

Buttcocks, Bussman and Bince and nobody else

Anler

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   How.   I cut and pasted the numbers from the website.   

your arguing with a canadian in american dollars not canuck dollars.  He was right it's 5k,  that said it's not going to really be that much comparing apples to apples

Just now, Highmark said:

Damn dude do you have any idea how much of a douche you are when it comes to sleds?   Its clear you are flat out wrong for anyone in the US and likely in Canada as you won't post shit.  

Except I posted the facts :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

your arguing with a canadian in american dollars not canuck dollars.  He was right it's 5k,  that said it's not going to really be that much comparing apples to apples

He never posted the Cat Canadian prices.    If true I think its hilarious Doo fucks Canadian's.  

Edited by Highmark

42 minutes ago, Anler said:

taller spindles and new engine. other than than Mark says Cat needs to get with the times... 

At the 4:31 mark, Mark says he's impressed with the sled which of course anyone with any snowmobiling sense would be.

40 minutes ago, ACE said:

As good or better than a doo 850 for 5 grand less.. I’ll take it 

The value you get for $12K US is off the hook.

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

Whats with the shitty seat foam? 

As far as seat goes I like the density, and I have never had any issue popping up and standing up.

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was a whole lot more than “taller spindles”. Just that alone changed the entire front end angle.  I want to ride one.  from my understanding, it made what was already the best front end in the biz even better.

Not sure why they did it....when they can work on the skid instead.

I rode a 2020 in December, it corners flatter and better than my 2018, it's impressive as Mark said in the video.

It's obvious that there are many who get the meany greenies going when they think of the Cat green..........so sad when the solution is to just go out and get trade there inferior product for what really works.

Build quality - doo 

resale - doo

engine - clearly doo. Ctec is good, but not even close to etec good. The midrange power of the 850 is night and day better then the ctec and I drove 2 of them this weekend. Run quality is better overall on the etec.

eros - personally being 6’3” the plastics on the cat annoy the shit out of me. Doo eros are better, Polaris are the best for me. 

front suspension - cat 

rear suspension - doo r motion ftw

fuel economy - doo 850 wins compared to 2 ctecs. 

Doo gives you a 4 year warranty on snowchecked sleds, cat is only 1 which is ridiculous.

overall, the saying “you get what you pay for” holds true. You pay for premium build quality and QC. That being said Brian’s RR is nice. The 19 limited Brian’s buddy has is a piece of shit in comparison. Shit is falling apart on it already with under 800 miles and he doesn’t ride hard at all. 

Edited by thewayout
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well bot closer than the canuck claims

cat.PNG

So Doo fucks Canadians.  :lol:   Priceless

My American prices are 100% accurate. 

Edited by Highmark

So Cat is dropping their pants on pricing, falling even further behind in sales, and only building spring order sleds? Sounds like things are going really well, sound business model.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just built comparable sleds...ZR800RR and a Renegade XRS...the Cat is just over 3000.00 less.

Again, there’s nothing wrong with the RR, it’s a sweet sled, but for 3k more you get better resale, better build quality, an 850 DI engine, 4 years of warranty, and an updated chassis that was recently completely redesigned. i think that price difference is easily justified imo. 

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Again, there’s nothing wrong with the RR, it’s a sweet sled, but for 3k more you get better resale, better build quality, an 850 DI engine, 4 years of warranty, and an updated chassis that was recently completely redesigned. i think that price difference is easily justified imo. 

I was just curious and I agree that taking everything into account the Doo is worth it. 

20 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Build quality - doo 

resale - doo

engine - clearly doo. Ctec is good, but not even close to etec good. The midrange power of the 850 is night and day better then the ctec and I drove 2 of them this weekend. Run quality is better overall on the etec.

eros - personally being 6’3” the plastics on the cat annoy the shit out of me. Doo eros are better, Polaris are the best for me. 

front suspension - cat 

rear suspension - doo r motion ftw

fuel economy - doo 850 wins compared to 2 ctecs. 

Doo gives you a 4 year warranty on snowchecked sleds, cat is only 1 which is ridiculous.

overall, the saying “you get what you pay for” holds true. You pay for premium build quality and QC. That being said Brian’s RR is nice. The 19 limited Brian’s buddy has is a piece of shit in comparison. Shit is falling apart on it already with under 800 miles and he doesn’t ride hard at all. 

Resale in real dollars is actually better on the cat 

not sure where the 850 etec is better on fuel than the 2020 cat. I know the cat is a lot better on oil 

buddy who traded his 850 for a new cat said he was loving the mid range of the cat 800. The new engines power curve is quite a bit better 

5 minutes ago, thewayout said:

It’s 5 grand more here and the doo depreciates worse in reality dollars 

5 minutes ago, thewayout said:

The extra warranty alone makes it worth it.

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Resale in real dollars is actually better on the cat 

not sure where the 850 etec is better on fuel than the 2020 cat. I know the cat is a lot better on oil 

buddy who traded his 850 for a new cat said he was loving the mid range of the cat 800. The new engines power curve is quite a bit better 

the etec is crazy good on fuel and oil economy but really who gives a fuck? I want the most fun sled and if it gets a couple less mpgs I dont care. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

the etec is crazy good on fuel and oil economy but really who gives a fuck? I want the most fun sled and if it gets a couple less mpgs I dont care. 

Not worried about the money it’s really the range of good fuel economy that’s a nice bonus