Check your account email address ×

Buttcocks, Bussman and Bince and nobody else

Anler

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Going off your track record of just about everything else I’d say things will be looking good for Cat. :lol: 

It’s a good time to buy stock in Cat when bhen is saying they are going down?:guzzle:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

11 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I know they are.   Where Munising Motorsports is use to not be a dealer there. And the dealer that is Renze's use to not be called Renze's and was a Cat and Poo dealer.  I'll have to ask Paul (Sled Solutions). He will know 

Even tho the G4 and XP and XS can fit/swap almost nothing between them :lol: :lmao:

Screenshot_20200225-183432.thumb.png.58865f8dc0baf52eac58f20f7da30d79.pngScreenshot_20200225-183451.thumb.png.f14f3faf7c6e2c3c1216bed0d45498fb.png

:bc:

If still owned and operated by the same people with the same guys in service, they're probably one of the best Cat dealers in Michigan.  Really good people there and if I was ever going to buy a Cat, they would be the guys I'd deal with.  

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Screenshot_20200225-183432.thumb.png.58865f8dc0baf52eac58f20f7da30d79.pngScreenshot_20200225-183451.thumb.png.f14f3faf7c6e2c3c1216bed0d45498fb.png

:bc:

If still owned and operated by the same people with the same guys in service, they're probably one of the best Cat dealers in Michigan.  Really good people there and if I was ever going to buy a Cat, they would be the guys I'd deal with.  

Right on...thanks for asking Paul. Somebody recommended them on HCS and I talked to a guy today named Dave...nice guy and actually sounded like he wanted to sell me a sled.:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right on...thanks for asking Paul. Somebody recommended them on HCS and I talked to a guy today named Dave...nice guy and actually sounded like he wanted to sell me a sled.:thumbsup:

No prob 👍🏼. I thought I recognized the name but couldn't remember for sure. Haven't been there since '06  

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

when you blow a motor 366 days later it might be

See below.

11 hours ago, bussman said:

Cat doesn’t offer the long warranty anymore? I got 4 years ordering mine. 

You can get Cat Care for up to 5 years, I talked to Bruce today and he said 4 years would be $1,100.00 and 5 years would be $1,200.00, you can also get 2 and 3 years for less money.

What's really cool is you have a full of ownership to make the decision if you want to purchase the extended warranty or not.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I don't know of them at that location.  Renze's use to be a Cat Poo dealer ( :lol: :lmao:)  I think it use to be called Munising Motorsports.  We use to stay at Alger Falls right near there quite often. It's within walking distance.  They were good people. I rode with a few Cat guys (and gals) many moons ago. They got lots of help from them.  They sell Doo and Polaris now. 

Indian River are good too.  They hooked me up with a rental trailer last month when I broke that spring and it fucked up 2 tires. Only charged me $200. They normally don't rent trailers without sled rentals but they hooked me up so I could continue on to my destination while my trailer was being repaired.  They have some brand new leftover '18 & '19 Cats still, but he said there wasn't any rebates on them, but you could get $2K rebate on a '20 Yamaha they had on the floor. :dunno:

For you and @Jimmy Snacks Renze was Munising Pro Sports before is was Renze, Munising Motorsports opened in 2012 give or take a year.

• Like 1