Check your account email address ×

Buttcocks, Bussman and Bince and nobody else

Anler

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I compared a doo gade xrs to the RR 137.   My numbers are directly off both websites build your own.   They are accurate.   Again can you get any discount from the dealer on Cats spring orders?  Don't avoid the question.

ZR 8000 RR

Race-inspired suspension and shocks, plus a next-gen 8000-Series C-TEC2™ engine.

Available Sleds ( Track/Lug|Starter|Suspension|Color )
137"/1.25"| Electric Push Button| ARS II| Medium Green

Accessory Packages
SEE PACKAGES 
None Selected

* SNOWMAGEDDON PRICE *
$12,095 STARTING USD*
WAS $14,995

*Price does not include freight or set-up fees.

MY CUSTOM SKI-DOO
RENEGADE X-RS
TOTAL
MSRP*
$ 15,149.00
Transport and preparation not included
ESTIMATED MONTHLY PAYMENT**
$ 269.32
8.50 % on 72 months

850 INDY® XC® 137

WER® C/A NEEDLE

CHOOSE ACCESSORIES
Browse by category
Storage & Racks
Dash Bags

Lock & Ride® Heated Windshield Bag - Large
Lock & Ride® Heated Windshield Bag - Large
$129.99
See Details
Add

Heated Windshield Bag - Lo Pro
Heated Windshield Bag - Lo Pro
$129.99
See Details
Add

Windshield Replacement Bag
Windshield Replacement Bag
$149.99
See Details
Add

Underhood Goggle Defrost Bag

NOT SHOWN
Underhood Goggle Defrost Bag
$149.99
See Details
Add

Handlebar Bags

Underseat Bags

Tunnel Bags

Cargo Racks

Cargo Rack Bags

Protection
Seating
Windshields
Style
Performance
Electronics
Utility
  • Fullscreen
  • Interior
  • Capture
  • Save
  • Email
  • Print
  • Restart

AS CONFIGURED
$14,324

PER MONTH
$359

Finance a snowmobile for 5 years? WTF? Something used 2-3 months out of the year at a rate of 2-3 days a month fir most?  WTF? 

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just like I posted above both doo dealers in my area give $1500 off spring orders.   

Add in 3 more years warranty and the Poo/Doo is a better deal in my books.  

It's closer to $2K 

Yep

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, bussman said:

I’d look into a 3rd party extension then. 

Fuck them robo calling mother fuckers.   Almost as bad as the CC scams. 

Edited by Highmark

All things considered it’s why I was thinking about something like this...low miles and still has 2 years warranty left. It also seems like a perfect package with the 137” x 1.75” and the colors are pretty damn cool.

https://nmi.craigslist.org/snw/d/grayling-for-sale-2018-sidewinder-xtx/7072866816.html

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All things considered it’s why I was thinking about something like this...low miles and still has 2 years warranty left. It also seems like a perfect package with the 137” x 1.75” and the colors are pretty damn cool.

https://nmi.craigslist.org/snw/d/grayling-for-sale-2018-sidewinder-xtx/7072866816.html

Offer him 9k and see if he takes it. The 2 years left on warranty is nice but it's a 4 stroke........you more than likely won't need it, especially for as much as you ride. :lmao::bc:

35 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s closer to 4 k US 

5 k difference here 

The $2K I was referring to was what you get off MSRP when you snow check a Doo or Poo.

The cost between a Cat and a Doo or Poo here OTD is less than $500   Add in the extra warranty for the Cat to bring it up to a 4 year like the Doo and you're $4K more for the the Cat.  

SkiDoo and Polaris ftw 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

$5000 less?  :lol:  Try $3000.00   Still a ton but lets keep the numbers real.

Can you get any discount on spring orders from the dealer?   Many Doo dealers will discount $1500 bringing it down to $1500.00.

Only $1800 less than a XC 850.   Again I got $1500 off my spring order bringing it to about $300.00 difference.

and  a cat dealer won't? 

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That seems like a helluva deal on that Sidewinder...just over an hour awayfrom me.

So I just got off the phone with a dealer in the UP and the OTD price for a 2021 ZR8000RR is 12,465.00 and that’s without the package that includes a different bumper and bigger windshield. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That seems like a helluva deal on that Sidewinder...just over an hour awayfrom me.

So I just got off the phone with a dealer in the UP and the OTD price for a 2021 ZR8000RR is 12,465.00 and that’s without the package that includes a different bumper and bigger windshield. 

Solid deal.   Just depends on what you want.   I still think Poo is going to have an updated chassis released on the 12th(?) and if so leftovers will drop in price even more.

I wouldn't shy away from a 144 800 Assault.   Fucking great sled.   

Edited by Highmark

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s pretty good. 

I’d like to say the 2022 Cat will be all new since it’s the 60th anniversary but figuring out Textron is like trying to figure out a woman. lol

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Solid deal.   Just depends on what you want.   I still think Poo is going to have an updated chassis released on the 12th(?) and if so leftovers will drop in price even more.

I wouldn't shy away from a 144 800 Assault.   Fucking great sled.   I thought a local dealer already had them down below $11K.  

Well there’s my problem...what do I want! :lol:

Local Polaris dealer quoted me 11,250 OTD for a new 18 Assault 800 with a 1.35 Cobra...seemed a little steep for an 18...maybe not.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well there’s my problem...what do I want! :lol:

Local Polaris dealer quoted me 11,250 OTD for a new 18 Assault 800 with a 1.35 Cobra...seemed a little steep for an 18...maybe not.

The price on the 18 seems high to me.   If a Polaris is in the mix I surely wouldn't move until the new release comes out....not just for the 2021 but what it does to the leftover prices.   I think there are quite a few 800's sitting around.  

Sidewinder is a great sled and can't go wrong there.   The power even at stock is addicting.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The price on the 18 seems high to me.   If a Polaris is in the mix I surely wouldn't move until the new release comes out....not just for the 2021 but what it does to the leftover prices.   I think there are quite a few 800's sitting around.  

Sidewinder is a great sled and can't go wrong there.   The power even at stock is addicting.  

Local dealer here has a bunch of all black 2019 800 XC 129's at $10,200. My youngest son is getting the itch and I also told him to be patient and wait until Poo releases the 2021's.

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Renze's ? Get a price from https://www.ir-sc.com/.   

They have a couple of '20 Sidewinders left too

7 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Renze's ? Get a price from https://www.ir-sc.com/.   

They have a couple of '20 Sidewinders left too

Munising Motorsports for the Cat and yeah I need to give Indian River a call...that’s a helluva store they have. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

50 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I wouldn't shy away from a 144 800 Assault.   Fucking great sled.   

800 assault is an awesome sled and pretty rock solid for reliability (internet rumors aside). 

30 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Local dealer here has a bunch of all black 2019 800 XC 129's at $10,200. My youngest son is getting the itch and I also told him to be patient and wait until Poo releases the 2021's.

I was eyeing those myself - Different dealer. That’s a very good price.