Check your account email address ×

Weinstein guilty.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Put him in general population.   He can use the walker to bend over while he's getting raped.  

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/harvey-weinstein-found-guilty-of-sex-assault-could-face-decades-in-prison

6l4LqVVDH2MWxgSMHABe.jpg

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Put him in general population.   He can use the walker to bend over while he's getting raped.  

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/harvey-weinstein-found-guilty-of-sex-assault-could-face-decades-in-prison

6l4LqVVDH2MWxgSMHABe.jpg

Imagine that creep climbing on you :puke:

Maybe a threesome here :lol:

Image result for trump weinstein

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Imagine that creep climbing on you :puke:

Maybe a threesome here :lol:

Last one looks photoshopped.   Come on man you can't see that?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Everyone knows Weinstein is associated with Democrats, no matter how hard you try and push him towards trump.

Previously as the "most powerful man in Hollywood," Weinstein personally donated over $750,000 to Democratic politicians and organizations since 1991, and became one of the largest fundraisers for the Democratic Party in the film industry.

Weinstein began to make contributions to the Democratic Party in 1991, when he gave money to Sen. Barbara Boxer of California and Sen. Patrick Leahy of Vermont. Over the next few years, he gave relatively small amounts — all $2,000 or less — to Sens. Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein, along with several other Democratic senators. He also began giving to Democratic Party organizations for the first time, initially to the Democratic State Central Committee in California.

https://www.businessinsider.com/harvey-weinstein-democratic-politics-sexual-harassment-scandal-2017-10#weinsteins-political-involvement-began-in-the-early-1990s-1

Is there an argument to be made that if you're 68 years old, and you go to jail, that it was worth all that nice pussy you got for 40 years? 

Me personally, no. I have OCD, so jail would not be an option. But look at Harvey, he looks like a dirty SOB, so maybe he doesn't give a rat's ass. 

Who knows, with his money and appeals, he may not do hard time. 

Is there an argument to be made that these fukkin girls threw themselves at these guys, to get ahead. Then they sued for MONEY!!!

I saw it in policing. You guys would not believe what some broads would do to be around the cops, and go out with them. You also would not believe how many caused trouble too. Same thing, just less money. 

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is there an argument to be made that these fukkin girls threw themselves at these guys, to get ahead. Then they sued for MONEY!!!

I saw it in policing. You guys would not believe what some broads would do to be around the cops, and go out with them. You also would not believe how many caused trouble too. Same thing, just less money. 

That's because the only pussy you were interested in was bald and wore a diaper.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

That's because the only pussy you were interested in was bald and wore a diaper.

STFU, you faggot. I posted my broads, where's YOURS?????? Where's your broads, cunt-face? 

Post them up, FAGGOT!!!

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lmao:Hillary Clinton claims.  :lol:  Published.  :lol:  

Its on the internet so it must be true.   :lol:  

Edited by Highmark