Check your account email address ×

Wow it takes a lot of coin and time to keep a Tesla in working order

BOHICA

Steep but. not as high as I would have thought.  The 1st 100k is the most telling, then Inlooked at the 2nd 100k.  After that, it’s hard to try to guage a comparison because very few combustion engine cars even get there.  For the life of 400k?  I thought it was reasonable?  :dunno:

56 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Looking at the maintenance log.......$1800 for brakes on all 4 wheels? Jesus christ, what a fucking rip off. :lmao:

There's alot of luxury cars that will cost you more than that for a brake job. 

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

There's alot of luxury cars that will cost you more than that for a brake job. 

Most are going 200,000 miles between brake servicing. Brembo has complete front and rear caliper assemblies for $500. 

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

I wouldn't exactly call brakes wheel bearings and axles maintenance free

bearings should have lasted longer than that, but i have not seen a single car that has axles and brakes last 300k

a truck can get axles to last 300k, and maybe brakes if it's a manual and the owner drives like a grandmas

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Meth is a terrible drug. 

depends on what side of it you are on. if you're a retarded american faggot doing dope like gaygrabsdicks10, then yeah i guess you can say that. but if you're cooking it and making a come up off it, then it's not bad at all. im surprised a liberal faggot like yourself isn't against the war on drugs and still doesn't understand that the war on drugs is causing the problems

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Most are going 200,000 miles between brake servicing. Brembo has complete front and rear caliper assemblies for $500. 

200k really? Mine usually go 60k

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i ain't gunna bullshit ya you retarded ford american faggot, but if you pay 32 dollars to put on one license plate, then fucking kill yourself

What are you incoherently rambling on about you dick sucking little eskimo faggot???

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

what are you talking about you retarded know nothing clueless weak american faggot? i think you quoted the wrong person 

God your parents have to be proud they raised such a flamer that is only good at servicing the entire male population of the villages of alaska.   What a inferior race of people you are and come from.

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

God your parents have to be proud they raised such a flamer that is only good at servicing the entire male population of the villages of alaska.   What a inferior race of people you are and come from.

Congress enacted the Indian Citizenship Act of 1924, which granted citizenship to all American Indian and Alaska Native people who were not already citizens of the United States. Under the Act, all Indian and Alaska Native people became U.S. citizens. They did not have to apply for citizenship, and they did not have to give up their tribal citizenship to become U.S. citizens.