Check your account email address ×

Bloomberg owns fake fuck Sanders

jtssrx

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m not a trump supporter in the sense that I think everything he says and does is awesome. I hate his debt policies and I hate his Israeli politics. I think he wants america to do well.

Sanders may be well intentioned but he plays class warfare. I don’t like identity politics. Everyone on this site seems to have figured out a way to make a good living for their families. The idea that others can’t and that the government should intervene is laughable 

The rich have been waging war on us for a century, why shouldn't we fight back?

Just now, racer254 said:

Sounds like most dem supporters don't want to pay for anything.  Free education, Free HC, free free free

I think people just dont want to die broke from medical bills. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Why do you assume I don't know those things?

the fact remains that we pay almost double of what other countries pay for worse outcomes and worse coverage

You haven't proven that you do know these things. 

I can look and find out exactly what my company pays and what it covers if I want, but in all reality the cost is very small for the benefits.

Just now, racer254 said:

You haven't proven that you do know these things. 

I can look and find out exactly what my company pays and what it covers if I want, but in all reality the cost is very small for the benefits.

Please kill yourself, for the love of FSM just end it. You are so fucking painfully stupid it’s killing every functional brain here

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would be making $10 per hour more if it weren’t for my healthcare cost

That is a fact

Yeah, show it.  I had a union friend say the same, because that's what he is told.  20800 per year?  Why don't you just take the money and find your own coverage?  Get a couple buddies and pool it together and start covering each other.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Please kill yourself, for the love of FSM just end it. You are so fucking painfully stupid it’s killing every functional brain here

Show it.  FFS whenever someone disagrees and you can't prove it, you go back to the same old insults.  Really the sign of someone that knows his stuff.

Just now, racer254 said:

Show it.  FFS whenever someone disagrees and you can't prove it, you go back to the same old insults.  Really the sign of someone that knows his stuff.

He is right, reading your posts are painful. You need to kill yourself for the betterment of mankind. I hope you havent reproduced already. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

He is right, reading your posts are painful. You need to kill yourself for the betterment of mankind. I hope you havent reproduced already. 

I am sure they are.  Thinking posts that may wreck the talking points are like that.  Maybe you all are too busy with the victim mentality and should start taking more personal responsibility.  My HC makes sure that 3 people don't go broke dying and helps to make sure my fellow employees don't either.  I have no problem giving this money because I am getting a service and/or product from it.  Way better than just paying some politician to distribute it out.  I can manage that money way better than some politician.

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, show it.  I had a union friend say the same, because that's what he is told.  20800 per year?  Why don't you just take the money and find your own coverage?  Get a couple buddies and pool it together and start covering each other.

That’s not an option meat puppet

My god 

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am sure they are.  Thinking posts that may wreck the talking points are like that.  Maybe you all are too busy with the victim mentality and should start taking more personal responsibility.  My HC makes sure that 3 people don't go broke dying and helps to make sure my fellow employees don't either.  I have no problem giving this money because I am getting a service and/or product from it.  Way better than just paying some politician to distribute it out.  I can manage that money way better than some politician.

You can’t manage a bowl of Cocoa Puffs 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s not an option meat puppet

My god 

LOL  My point exactly.  Complaining about the cost, but you can't even take your money and do what you want.  Think long and hard about that.  "Hey, with your benefits you actually make 10 dollars more per hour, but we can't give it to you"  Newsflash, you are complaining about the wrong thing.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Screenshot_20200221-102100.thumb.png.04ea3a89039f794dac46f050baca9793.png

Screenshot_20200221-102117.png

Screenshot_20200221-102130.png

I am good with doing this as a payroll tax but IMO there should be no minimal income just like medicare.  Everyone should pay in.  I think his 4% number might work TBH on top of Medicare tax but whatever the number is it should be split between employer and employee like we do now with SS/Medicare.  End of the day the employers as a whole would love to not have to deal with insurance it's their biggest headache so you could even ding them a bit more if more was needed.  

As I have said before I am far less concerned with the calls from the left for healthcare for all than I am their other boondoggles like free college and forgiving student loans.  Medicare for all or whatever you want to call it should just be a shift of existing money in whats hopefully a cheaper system.  Some insurance companies will stay alive for supplemental/travel policies others would disappear.  

34 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL  My point exactly.  Complaining about the cost, but you can't even take your money and do what you want.  Think long and hard about that.  "Hey, with your benefits you actually make 10 dollars more per hour, but we can't give it to you"  Newsflash, you are complaining about the wrong thing.

Just amazingly fucking dumb....so dumb

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I am good with doing this as a payroll tax but IMO there should be no minimal income just like medicare.  Everyone should pay in.  I think his 4% number might work TBH on top of Medicare tax but whatever the number is it should be split between employer and employee like we do now with SS/Medicare.  End of the day the employers as a whole would love to not have to deal with insurance it's their biggest headache so you could even ding them a bit more if more was needed.  

As I have said before I am far less concerned with the calls from the left for healthcare for all than I am their other boondoggles like free college and forgiving student loans.  Medicare for all or whatever you want to call it should just be a shift of existing money in whats hopefully a cheaper system.  Some insurance companies will stay alive for supplemental/travel policies others would disappear.  

Medicare for all has me concerned with the potential for govt/corp corruption. Especially big pharm

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just amazingly fucking dumb....so dumb

You're the one who believes your HC is worth 10 dollars per hour and someone is paying that.  Yet, you are not allowed to it.  FFS, do the math, someone is filling you full of shit and you believe it.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You're the one who believes your HC is worth 10 dollars per hour and someone is paying that.  Yet, you are not allowed to it.  FFS, do the math, someone is filling you full of shit and you believe it.

Listen you stupid fucking faggot. My HC plan costs about 20k to purchase on the open market. I could go to another comparable job and make more On my check with less benefits. It’s a part of my compensation package. Fucking kill yourself you brain dead stupid ass faggot ass retarded fucking cunt