Check your account email address ×

Another Pit Bull Attack

Beverly Hills Cop actress got mauled by her own 8month old pit bull this past week.  Broken bones and lacerations on her arm and hand.  

Her and hubby are big Pit Bull advocates so i doubt the dog was mistreated.  When they snap, watch out.  

Dumb bitch probably lets her pits lick her in the face.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2020/02/18/beverly-hills-cop-actress-heather-elizabeth-parkhurst-pit-bull-dog-bite-injuries/

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Story said the two dogs lunged at each other when she got in the way.

It happens Tom.

She was holding the 7 month old pit when the 8 month old got mad and attacked.  

Fuck can you imagine those sharp ass puppy teeth ripping into you.

i always heard the only bad Pits belonged to bad owners  its not the dogs fault  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I own dogs that have tested each other and are gentle.  It's between them, she got in the way.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

A pit would be more likely too. 

I don’t like em. Not because I don’t think that they can be great dogs. But because of the damage they can inflict when they snap. Now they’re inbreeding the fuckers with mastiffs. There’s one around the corner from where I live. Looks like something from hell. 

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

A owner and his family were attacked by their pit down the road from me. One dead,three torn up real bad. I was just last week.

Wow. Just crazy. 

About 20 years ago I had a racing friend lose their 2 year old son to their 70lb male Pit. 

The Pit was about 4 years old and they had it since a pup. It had never acted aggressive before.  The mom was playing with her son in the living room when the pit attacked the boy. It latched onto the boy by the face and head and violently shook it breaking his neck instantly. The mom tried to break them up but had to grab a gun and shoot the dog. The kid was dead instantly. It was a horrible scene. All right there in their living room. 

• Sad 3

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Puppy teeth are gone at 7 months. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I don’t like em. Not because I don’t think that they can be great dogs. But because of the damage they can inflict when they snap. Now they’re inbreeding the fuckers with mastiffs. There’s one around the corner from where I live. Looks like something from hell. 

It's not just bad owners, bad breeding.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Yep. When they snap its violent and can happen without warning. Its the consequences of what they can do not the likely hood that is so concerning.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. Just crazy. 

About 20 years ago I had a racing friend lose their 2 year old son to their 70lb male Pit. 

The Pit was about 4 years old and they had it since a pup. It had never acted aggressive before.  The mom was playing with her son in the living room when the pit attacked the boy. It latched onto the boy by the face and head and violently shook it breaking his neck instantly. The mom tried to break them up but had to grab a gun and shoot the dog. The kid was dead instantly. It was a horrible scene. All right there in their living room. 

Cops had to shoot the dog to get to the victim’s. The kids didn’t die,but the father did. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. Just crazy. 

They have a switch ive always said. what flips it can be almost nothing sometimes.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Beverly Hills Cop actress got mauled by her own 8month old pit bull this past week.  Broken bones and lacerations on her arm and hand.  

Her and hubby are big Pit Bull advocates so i doubt the dog was mistreated.  When they snap, watch out.  

Dumb bitch probably lets her pits lick her in the face.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2020/02/18/beverly-hills-cop-actress-heather-elizabeth-parkhurst-pit-bull-dog-bite-injuries/

You know it.

29 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

A owner and his family were attacked by their pit down the road from me. One dead,three torn up real bad. It was just last week.

That's fucked up.

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's not just bad owners, bad breeding.

I'd bag a pit or three if they had an open season on them.

• Like 1

There used to be a video on YouTube of a grey wolf and pit bull fight. The pit was one of those enormous fuckers. The owner through it would be funny to let the pit out after a wolf that was in a field behind his house. The pit ran and grabbed the wolf by the throat. The wolf shook him off and proceeded to crush the pits snout and head. Lol. Never mess with a wolf. Lol. 

Edited by spin_dry

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

American pits appear to be pretty weak on this list

https://petcomments.com/ten-dogs-which-have-the-strongest-bite/

About 10 years ago a guy in our neighborhood had a Dogo Canario. It weighed about 180lbs. It had the most beautiful coat I had ever seen. It was also the scariest dog I have ever been around. Well over 6’ tall on its hind legs. Just a violent dog that had been used for fighting in an earlier life.