Check your account email address ×

Another Pit Bull Attack

A friend of mine just posted this on FB. Full adult Coyote and a 2.5 yr old wolf. No idea of the story behind this but I assume it was taken somewhere close to where he lives in North Eastern Ontario?

Wrong. Looks like he got it from Twitter?

https://twitter.com/burrisoptics

wolf and yote.jpg

Edited by irv

5 minutes ago, irv said:

A friend of mine just posted this on FB. Full adult Coyote and a 2.5 yr old wolf. No idea of the story behind this but I assume it was taken somewhere close to where he lives in North Eastern Ontario?

Wrong. Looks like he got it from Twitter?

https://twitter.com/burrisoptics

wolf and yote.jpg

A coyote is really just a little varmint 

father inlaw had a irish wolf hound and a collie(lassie) those 2 would chase the coyotes up and down the river bank till sun up,crazy fuckers.never  a peep out of the wolf hound until a coyote was around,my kids would try and ride her lol .Watched the collie put 15 cows that were in the inlaws yard back over the fence, this from a dog that spent 8 years tied to a rope in town and given away because she barked to much

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

A coyote is really just a little varmint 

Bass Pro and Cabelas has some stuffed wolves in their stores. Holy shit, those fukkers are a lot bigger than most people think!!!  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

That dumb bitch loves ass to mouth.  

:lol:I knew you'd love that vid. I was going to say when I posted it, Tom will like this one!

• Haha 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

That was not a wild wolf.  

I don't know the whole story but I believe it was at one time? 

On a side note, you know humans have the dirtiest mouths of all animals, don't you?

Animals, dogs, cats, etc, have chemicals in their saliva that breaks down germs and such that us humans don't have. Get bit by a human and it can turn real nasty real quick! 

A dog/cat cannot give you a cold/flu but a human can. 

8 minutes ago, irv said:

I don't know the whole story but I believe it was at one time? 

On a side note, you know humans have the dirtiest mouths of all animals, don't you?

Animals, dogs, cats, etc, have chemicals in their saliva that breaks down germs and such that us humans don't have. Get bit by a human and it can turn real nasty real quick! 

A dog/cat cannot give you a cold/flu but a human can. 

Yea, other than my wife, I don't let humans lick my face or hands either.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea, other than my wife, I don't let humans lick my face or hands either.  

:lol:Not that I'd let a dog or cat lick my face right after cleaning its arse, but I'd much rather have a cat or a dog lick my face than a human.

1 hour ago, irv said:

:lol:Not that I'd let a dog or cat lick my face right after cleaning its arse, but I'd much rather have a cat or a dog lick my face than a human.

If you'd rather have a dog lick your face than a cute 18 year-old bitch, then you definitely need to be beaten like a rented mule. No seriously, you need a beating for dog-love, and not posting properly on your generator. 

Mostly for the generator. 

Dogs transmit a shit-load of parasites in their saliva, and fecal matter. One guy in Florida lost his fukkin leg from an infection he got from dog feces. 

Hey, I don't care what you do. I know you won't listen to me. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

That dumb bitch loves ass to mouth.  

What possesses an adult woman to let a wolf lick her mouth? I mean really. Common sense would indicate that this is not a prudent thing to do. 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you'd rather have a dog lick your face than a cute 18 year-old bitch, then you definitely need to be beaten like a rented mule. No seriously, you need a beating for dog-love, and not posting properly on your generator. 

Mostly for the generator. 

I can't help it if you don't remember but back when that thread was fresh, I said I was going to think about and not likely do anything for the time being. I am still in the same place, thinking about it occasionally, but more than likely I won't proceed with it any further, at least for this house anyways.