Check your account email address ×

Psilocybin therapy on 60 Minutes

SSFB

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

talk about bullshit sentincing lsd convictions are beond harsh .

I know 1 guy never getting out and another who did 15 yrs in Nevada for just under 3 sheets . and they say crack sentences were harsh 

It was also almost impossible to do research on schedule one drugs like LSD and marijuana. That’s just fucking sad. Nixon got some bad advice. 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Knew a kid in highschool who lost his mind with it 

Yeah, I have seen a few people go on some really bad trips.  Definitely not for everyone.  Drugs & alcohol effects people differently.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Loved all of it as a kid.  Had a buddy talk me into dropping with him when I was in my 30’s .  Hated it.  Couldn’t wait for it to wear off. Never again. 

I have not done lsd in prob 10 yrs . but I would if I knew where it came from  . so prob not untill I go to N CA again  i have friends in 1/2 moon bay still conected . I would deff spend a day in the redwoods tripping 

31 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Knew a kid in highschool who lost his mind with it 

it deff can trigger schizophrenia. but I think those people are more than likely going to have a mind melt anyway at some point . who knowes 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I had a bad ride on shrooms back in the day, I'm not a fan. Lsd is way better. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

shrooms can be tricky I always liked lsd way way  better .

not to mention chewing those nasty fuckers 

I've never tried shrooms, tripped a few times in my early twenties, last time wasn't great as I had an awesome party going at my place until some fuckstick my sister was dating got caught cheating at cards and my sister asked me to rescue the asshole from getting crippled, I guess you could say it was a trip crush.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I've never tried shrooms, tripped a few times in my early twenties, last time wasn't great as I had an awesome party going at my place until some fuckstick my sister was dating got caught cheating at cards and my sister asked me to rescue the asshole from getting crippled, I guess you could say it was a trip crush.

I got in a brawl tripping one time. Didn't harsh our trip one bit. :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Shrooms are the safest of all recreational drugs according to almost every search on the subject. This is just one link of many that make this claim.

I still do shrooms on occasion....key is not too high of a dose....2 grams Golden Teachers and Im loving life with vibrant colors, laughs and still able to function coherently. .

...https://www.huffpost.com/entry/global-drug-survey-mushrooms-lsd_n_5925e0ede4b061d8f81ec08f

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Had a bad ride at  a Bob Dylan concert with mescalin thou

I got into an argument with my niece about it. She told me they don't do that and I had some bad stuff or something else. I had to set that bitch straight. This ain't the minor leagues little girl, we are pros. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Cold War said:

Loved all of it as a kid.  Had a buddy talk me into dropping with him when I was in my 30’s .  Hated it.  Couldn’t wait for it to wear off. Never again. 

Same with me, tripped a lot as a kid, tried it in my early 30's, couldn't wait for it to be over so I could go to bed

Edited by Rigid1

57 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Same with me, tripped a lot as a kid, tried it in my early 30's, couldn't wait for it to be over so I could go to bed

Right.   I don't even take those 24 hr allergy pills anymore. I cant get to sleep at night.  

• Haha 2