Check your account email address ×

ben, noggin...

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

do the fucking math, racer. trump beat hillary by 119770 in votes in FLA. johnson had 206,007 and stein had 64,019. PA is similar.

So you contend that 206,007 votes for Johnson would have gone for Hillary? Stein sure but Johnson?  Introspection is not a strong suit of Democrats it would seem.  Hillary Clinton has been forced upon the Dem electorate not once but twice and in both cases she was not greeted with warm and fuzzy feelings in primaries. The Clinton's may make the corporate backers of the DNC happy but not so much the rank and file Democrat. Her track record now is two losses to relative political light weights even with the scales tilted and the wind of the press at her back. The best thing that could happen to the Democrat party at this juncture would be for Hillary to be indicted and convicted of something that keeps her in prison till at least 2021 other wise the DNC might just try and force feed the schleps of the party another Hillary run.  

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

So you contend that 206,007 votes for Johnson would have gone for Hillary? Stein sure but Johnson?  Introspection is not a strong suit of Democrats it would seem.  Hillary Clinton has been forced upon the Dem electorate not once but twice and in both cases she was not greeted with warm and fuzzy feelings in primaries. The Clinton's may make the corporate backers of the DNC happy but not so much the rank and file Democrat. Her track record now is two losses to relative political light weights even with the scales tilted and the wind of the press at her back. The best thing that could happen to the Democrat party at this juncture would be for Hillary to be indicted and convicted of something that keeps her in prison till at least 2021 other wise the DNC might just try and force feed the schleps of the party another Hillary run.  

You know they won't learn the right lesson from this. No fucking way.

That's why they're done as a party. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You know they won't learn the right lesson from this. No fucking way.

That's why they're done as a party. 

Trump did something that should scare the shit out of the DNC leadership, he went into Dem states and Dem cites and made a pitch "try something different vote for me". Now he did not have huge success but he did make some gains over past repubs and if he does put money and effort into places like Flint or Detroit than the Dems could be facing a real problem in future elections. 

i guarantee a large portion of the johnson and stein voters absolutely did not want a trump presidency. they thought hillary was going to win, but they got a little tingle in their leg at the notion of sending a message to the establishment democrats. well i hope they're fucking happy. like i said before, these people know better. joe 6 pack in central PA did not, he truly wanted a trump presidency, thinking he's going to get his job back.

Dude, most Johnson voters were principled Republicans disgusted by Trump. If anything, the Johnson vote was a protest vote against Trump. 

You can't just claim Johnson votes for Hillary and say 'but if blah blah blah hillary wins'. 

And YOU want to lecture ME on fantasies?

Well, this is your worst fucking nightmare. 

But please, keep blaming everyone but yourselves. Don't learn anything from this. I want your party dead and the neoliberals where they belong - Gulag. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i guarantee a large portion of the johnson and stein voters absolutely did not want a trump presidency. they thought hillary was going to win, but they got a little tingle in their leg at the notion of sending a message to the establishment democrats. well i hope they're fucking happy. like i said before, these people know better. joe 6 pack in central PA did not, he truly wanted a trump presidency, thinking he's going to get his job back.

It is the condescension in this post that really shows the problem the Dems have at this point. Every time I hear a talking head from the left Media or comedian or just a rank and file Dem voter it always has language of mockery like yours. When did the Democrat party turn into a bunch of Winston Howell the 3rd's?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I think slinger should head out west and do some protest walking to burn off some of these butthurt issues. 

I want to take him to standing rock and let him get shot by some rubber bullets.

Maybe that'll radicalize him.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I want to take him to standing rock and let him get shot by some rubber bullets.

Maybe that'll radicalize him.

i support those protesters ya dipshit. i'd like to take you out to seattle, or philly, or chicago etc and watch you explain why you didn't do everything you could to keep trump out of the WH. i did, and i will sleep better at night knowing so. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i support those protesters ya dipshit. i'd like to take you out to seattle, or philly, or chicago etc and watch you explain why you didn't do everything you could to keep trump out of the WH. i did, and i will sleep better at night knowing so. 

I did everything I could, too. I voted for, phone banked for, donated to the only candidate with a legitimate chance to beat Donald Trump. 

Hillary is a loser, face it. And she took the down ballot with her. 

Where was Hillary when the cops were shooting protesters? No statement. Not a fucking peep. Her little minions probably debated it to death for a month, then never did anything. 

Jill Stein and Ajamu Baraka were there, literally standing with standing rock.

My leftist bretheren were there. There were no Hillary supporters there. You neoliberals pay fucking lip service to these struggles for votes and nothing more.

Get down from your ivory towers and get in the fucking mud and get shot by the cops and tear gassed.

And when you're there, don't fucking talk. Listen. Learn what colonization has done to our indigenous brothers and sisters. Learn what these lands mean to them, what little we've returned.

Then maybe take a tour of the middle East to see what George W Obama has done with the place. Dead innocents, demolished cities. More enemies than ever! business is booming for weapons dealers. We're selling the Saudis weapons that are going to isis, who we are fighting.  We're bombing seven countries now, did you know that? Seven.

Remember how many bush bombed? Yeah, Pepperidge farm remebers. And we were so outraged that the war went on so long, and that he started it in the first place! We were Raging against the machine, man! 

Is there any difference to the father of a murdered child which president droned her? Will he seek revenge until his last breath? Would you? 

She will do nothing but continue that. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Now tell me again how Clinton was the moral choice. I'm feeling especially masochistic right now. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

cause like I said, these two guys despise trump and all he stands for. but because they're sore losers and couldn't get 100% of what they wanted, they sacrificed some good things to bring about all bad. you, on the hand, didn't know any better. you really see no problem with a trump presidency.

the guy they supported was a sell out for a beach house and use of a jet . yeah real stand up guy. sell out just like crooked hill

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

fucking looser . I love how the worthless talking heads were all worried about what trump supporters would do . I remember some scoffing at the idea . well it has just stated and the looser class will soon break in to looting it is getting close to x mass time to start the shopping

8 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yer a sharp guy IMO but that post tells me that you have a lot to learn still

7 hours ago, Snake said:

I'll take a link for that one.

Trump got the last swing of the electorate from undecideds and the 'shy' vote. When it came down to it... what did Hillary offer as a core reason to vote for her? "I'm not Trump". At least Trump had one. The swingers didn't vote against something, they voted for something.

IMO...

Hey, that's just from talking with co-workers, friends, aquaintances and customers on occasion (when they brought it up) about the election. No one was excited about either candidate and was more pulling the lever to keep the other person out... 

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

do the fucking math, racer. trump beat hillary by 119770 in votes in FLA. johnson had 206,007 and stein had 64,019. PA is similar.

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Why are you assuming Johnson voters would vote for Hillary?

Slinger is nuts. Out of all the people I know personally that voted for Johnson, along with the ones on here, none would have pulled the lever for Hillary, even my ol lady who usually goes Dem didn't want Hillary to be the first woman president and would have left the ballot blank instead. 

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I did everything I could, too. I voted for, phone banked for, donated to the only candidate with a legitimate chance to beat Donald Trump. 

Hillary is a loser, face it. And she took the down ballot with her. 

Where was Hillary when the cops were shooting protesters? No statement. Not a fucking peep. Her little minions probably debated it to death for a month, then never did anything. 

Jill Stein and Ajamu Baraka were there, literally standing with standing rock.

My leftist bretheren were there. There were no Hillary supporters there. You neoliberals pay fucking lip service to these struggles for votes and nothing more.

Get down from your ivory towers and get in the fucking mud and get shot by the cops and tear gassed.

And when you're there, don't fucking talk. Listen. Learn what colonization has done to our indigenous brothers and sisters. Learn what these lands mean to them, what little we've returned.

Then maybe take a tour of the middle East to see what George W Obama has done with the place. Dead innocents, demolished cities. More enemies than ever! business is booming for weapons dealers. We're selling the Saudis weapons that are going to isis, who we are fighting.  We're bombing seven countries now, did you know that? Seven.

Remember how many bush bombed? Yeah, Pepperidge farm remebers. And we were so outraged that the war went on so long, and that he started it in the first place! We were Raging against the machine, man! 

Is there any difference to the father of a murdered child which president droned her? Will he seek revenge until his last breath? Would you? 

She will do nothing but continue that. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Now tell me again how Clinton was the moral choice. I'm feeling especially masochistic right now. 

no, you did not. like many other former Bernie supporters, you thought Hillary was going to win by a large margin, so you voted out of protest, just to send a message. you also knew stein didn't have a fucking chance. it was akin to wasting a bet on a one legged horse at a derby. unlike you, I live in the real world, where bad things happen, things you cannot possibly control. while it'd be nice to live in your utopia, it isn't going to happen. take a look around you. do you honestly think a majority of americans are suddenly going to wake up and put your version of a potus in office? Christ, look who they just elected. while Hillary was far from perfect, she was light years ahead of this clown in many areas. so when we are undergoing terrorist attacks, losing many soldiers in wars, watching the minorities of the country rise up in anger, watching many more of our liberties disappear, watching murder and crime rates sky rocket, watching the rich get much more richer, watching corporation get more powerful......

enjoy it, and congratulate yourself for helping make it happen. all because you didn't get the pony you wanted from the democrats. you cry babies disgust me.

:idiot:  :crybaby::crybaby::baby:to sit and brag about backing that cunt is beyond my comprehension . fucking unbelievable .

and then this are u Joking have u even looked around at what has been going down in the last 8 yrs?

Snoslinger

so when we are undergoing terrorist attacks, losing many soldiers in wars, watching the minorities of the country rise up in anger, watching many more of our liberties disappear, watching murder and crime rates sky rocket, watching the rich get much more richer, watching corporation get more powerful......

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

:idiot:  :crybaby::crybaby::baby:to sit and brag about backing that cunt is beyond my comprehension . fucking unbelievable .

and then this are u Joking have u even looked around at what has been going down in the last 8 yrs?

Snoslinger

so when we are undergoing terrorist attacks, losing many soldiers in wars, watching the minorities of the country rise up in anger, watching many more of our liberties disappear, watching murder and crime rates sky rocket, watching the rich get much more richer, watching corporation get more powerful......

"you ain't seen nothing yet"

the Obama years are going to look like a walk in the park.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"you ain't seen nothing yet"

the Obama years are going to look like a walk in the park.

oh the terror a bunch of pussy fuck millennia's who have no idea of what a real consequence of there action is roaming the streets . bring em on .

don't remember old Hill having much to say when BLM  looting the streets over and over.

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Passing off opinion as fact 101

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Why are you assuming Johnson voters would vote for Hillary?

Definitely would NOT. Libertarians are conservatives who are disenfranchised by the republican party. Because republicans are in fact NOT conservatives.. By any means of the definition. 

They are also the antithesis of a liberal.