Check your account email address ×

1200 cases of measles in the US for 2019

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s what happens when you believe reality tv stars instead of scientists. 

Merca is dumb. 

Ironic coming from you. Al Gore, Bill Nye, Leonardo DiCaprio, David Suzuki and Greta, (who now has celebrity status), and likely a lot more of the Hollywood elites/hypocrites who all cry MMGW. 

Oh, and "your" scientists who preach it are funded and those that think it is a joke and a scam, are no longer employed. Why is that, Barb? :dunno:

https://climatefeedback.org/evaluation/letter-signed-by-500-scientists-relies-on-inaccurate-claims-about-climate-science/

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, irv said:

Ironic coming from you. Al Gore, Bill Nye, Leonardo DiCaprio, David Suzuki and Greta, (who now has celebrity status), and likely a lot more of the Hollywood elites/hypocrites who all cry MMGW. 

Oh, and "your" scientists who preach it are funded and those that think it is a joke and a scam, are no longer employed. Why is that, Barb? :dunno:

https://climatefeedback.org/evaluation/letter-signed-by-500-scientists-relies-on-inaccurate-claims-about-climate-science/

:owned: 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s what happens when you believe reality tv stars instead of scientists. 

Merca is dumb. 

Jenny McCarthy .alicia  Silverstone. Jim cary.bill Maher. Lisa bonet.rob Schneider. selma blair.tony braxtion.jenna elfman.julliet Lewis. see any pattern of pop culture icons and vaccination deniers and political affiliations in this list ? 

now go lay by your dish 

2 hours ago, irv said:

LOL! Poor Barbie...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, bussman said:

I did. Do trust the pharmaceutical industry and government are telling you the entire truth concerning them? 

Nobody I know nor my daughter have suffered any ill efffects from being vaccinated and who here is "slumming" for the pharma industry? 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody I know nor my daughter have suffered any ill efffects from being vaccinated and who here is "slumming" for the pharma industry? 

Gotta mock those that question them right? That’s slumming. 

So all these new cases were from people not vaccinated? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Well I have a problem with celebrities that have a platform who convince others not to vaccinate...if Jenny McCarthy doesn't want to vaccinate her kids that's her business but using her fame to convince others is wrong IMO. As for your second question I have no idea.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Trump supporters

wrong hippy want to be dip shits eating kale and dandelion roots listing to the likes of  Jenny McCarthy for support of there bullshit  as they cry about how the school won't let there soon to be fucked up kids in 

18 minutes ago, bussman said:

no but when there kids start getting sick I see zero reason not to isolate them from society till all is clear . not do I see any reason schools should let them in with out there,shots 

Edited by Ez ryder

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well I have a problem with celebrities that have a platform who convince others not to vaccinate...if Jenny McCarthy doesn't want to vaccinate her kids that's her business but using her fame to convince others is wrong IMO. As for your second question I have no idea.

Jenny McCarthy has nothing to do with why I question any of it. 

So you’re okay with the celebrities that convince people they need vaccinations? Sounds hypocritical. :bc: 

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no but when there kids start getting sick I see zero reason not to isolate them from society till all is clear . not do I see any reason schools should let them in with out there,shots 

But if you’re vaccinated and they work why even care? 

42 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

wrong hippy want to be dip shits eating kale and dandelion roots listing to the likes of  Jenny McCarthy for support of there bullshit  as they cry about how the school won't let there soon to be fucked up kids in 

The more things play out the more I think people like the Amish have it right. Fuck school and their indoctrination bullshit that literally prepares kids to not question something like vaccinations. Btw, vaccinations work.....until they won’t. Myself personally I will be getting none ever again. Those that chose to I respect your right to. :bc: