Check your account email address ×

1200 cases of measles in the US for 2019

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, bussman said:

Nothing like slumming for that totally honest pharmaceutical industry. Keep up the good work sheep. :lol: 

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Gotta mock those that question them right? That’s slumming. 

So all these new cases were from people not vaccinated? 

45 minutes ago, bussman said:

Jenny McCarthy has nothing to do with why I question any of it. 

So you’re okay with the celebrities that convince people they need vaccinations? Sounds hypocritical. :bc: 

You are talking in circles.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, bussman said:

The more things play out the more I think people like the Amish have it right. Fuck school and their indoctrination bullshit that literally prepares kids to not question something like vaccinations. Btw, vaccinations work.....until they won’t. Myself personally I will be getting none ever again. Those that chose to I respect your right to. :bc: 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You got a better idea for preventing disease? Let’s hear it. 

Yeah become Amish and start inbreeding. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

You got a better idea for preventing disease? Let’s hear it. 

Absolutely. 90% of it is proper eating and behavior. Not having an acidic ph level in your body eliminates getting a ton of stuff, including cancer for example. It’s a statistical fact more people die sooner becoming a part of the western medicine system than those that avoid it. That includes those already sick. 

You can trust our government, big medicine and big Pharma all you want. I’ll remain skeptical and research other ways to stay healthy avoiding them at all costs. Like how I finally rid myself of joint pain using Borax. But google says it’s poison.....lol. 

To each their own. :bc: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are talking in circles.

Take the vaccines dude, I’m not. Simple as that. Doesn’t bother me at all that you do, but it obviously bothers you that others don’t.

Talking in circles is claiming government and big business is full of shit but then buying this story which is exactly what you’re doing. 

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Jenny McCarthy .alicia  Silverstone. Jim cary.bill Maher. Lisa bonet.rob Schneider. selma blair.tony braxtion.jenna elfman.julliet Lewis. see any pattern of pop culture icons and vaccination deniers and political affiliations in this list ? 

now go lay by your dish 

You forgot one. 
Your dumb as shit President. :lol:  You fucking moron 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You forgot one. 
Your dumb as shit President. :lol:  You fucking moron 

President Donald Trump on Friday urged parents to vaccinate their children after the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced that the number of reported measles cases in the United States had reached a record high in nearly 20 years.

“They have to get the shot,” Trump told reporters at the White House. “The vaccinations are so important. This is really going around now. They have to get their shots.”

but yeah 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

President Donald Trump on Friday urged parents to vaccinate their children after the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced that the number of reported measles cases in the United States had reached a record high in nearly 20 years.

“They have to get the shot,” Trump told reporters at the White House. “The vaccinations are so important. This is really going around now. They have to get their shots.”

but yeah 

So dumb dumb. Are you saying trump has never linked vaccines to autism?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So dumb dumb. Are you saying trump has never linked vaccines to autism?

did not say that . but Jenny McCarthy sure made a fucking fool of her self then went all in revkevsdi style to make it even more amusing and still stands by her foolishness.  some people never learn some do 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

did not say that . but Jenny McCarthy sure made a fucking fool of her self then went all in revkevsdi style to make it even more amusing and still stands by her foolishness.  some people never learn some do 

Trump said it so his dumb ass anti science supporters would vote for him. just like all the other lies you dumb fucks fell for. 

• Haha 1