Check your account email address ×

Official liberal gloating about the Hillary landslide thread!

3 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Check out the talking heads on, msnbc, abc, cnn, pbs, cnbc, nbc....................... talk about burned asses.

They have always controlled elections in the past. Their credibility is shit now and they have to face it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bussman said:

That whole globalist propoganda machine fake media needs to die too, which includes Fox. Time to get back to real journalism. 

Exactly-   :bc: 

That said it was kind-a neat seeing Rachel's reactions and some tears. 

44 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

why is that?  will you be cheering the USA all the way? 

Has Trudeau called Trump to congratulate him and to say he looks forward to working on continued strong relations with the US?

No.

41 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Because it won't be a fake love in. Truedope continues to be an idiot who only got the job because of his last name. Otherwise he would still be a nobody with nice hair.. Trump won't take his Cheshire Cat smile and give him a hug. He will call him for what he is.

his stupidity continues to shine through with his handling of his MP cabinet minister from Peterborough and her immigration status and citizenship. Anyone else would have already lost citizenship.

i cheer for a strong economy where money is spent wisely with respect for where it came from instead of being pissed away

stocks up

dollar up

taxes down

what exactly don't you like again?  I don't expect much from you and I know Trudeau will be all bad and your new guy Trump will do no wrong - 

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Has Trudeau called Trump to congratulate him and to say he looks forward to working on continued strong relations with the US?

No.

lol ya 5 hours have passed what is he thinking :lol:

I am going to bet he calls and says congrats blah blah - why wouldn't he?   pretty stupid question even for you

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol ya 5 hours have passed what is he thinking :lol:

I am going to bet he calls and says congrats blah blah - why wouldn't he?   pretty stupid question even for you

Will see if the retard does call today.  :lol:

57 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

stocks up

dollar up

taxes down

what exactly don't you like again?  I don't expect much from you and I know Trudeau will be all bad and your new guy Trump will do no wrong - 

Taxes smoke and mirrors.... we will give you $10 back on one tax but take $20 more in other ways = this is what Truedope and Wynnebag call net zero

$ up... compared to when... pretty much in decline with the occasional up lift but not to where it has been

Capture.JPG

Stocks still aren't back to where they were before Truedope came along and took a huge hit under Truedopes' watch

Capture.JPG

I would never expect you to understand anything financial Fail... it just isn't your strong point.

Canada’s economy has put in a weaker-than-expected performance since the federal Liberals tabled their first budget this spring, and that means budget deficits will be larger than forecast, economists at TD Bank say.

The budget hole will be $5 billion bigger than predicted for the current 2016-2017 fiscal year, rising to $34 billion, wrote economists Derek Burleton, Beata Caranci and Brian DePratto in a new report.

Deficits will be larger over the next five years as well, with an additional $16.5 billion in debt accumulated over that time — on top of the nearly $120 billion in deficits forecast over the next six years.

They noted that the federal government built a deficit “cushion” into the budget in case of unforeseen events, but “this allotted cushion is poised to be absorbed, and then some.”

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Taxes smoke and mirrors.... we will give you $10 back on one tax but take $20 more in other ways = this is what Truedope and Wynnebag call net zero

$ up... compared to when... pretty much in decline with the occasional up lift but not to where it has been

Capture.JPG

Stocks still aren't back to where they were before Truedope came along and took a huge hit under Truedopes' watch

Capture.JPG

I would never expect you to understand anything financial Fail... it just isn't your strong point.

Canada’s economy has put in a weaker-than-expected performance since the federal Liberals tabled their first budget this spring, and that means budget deficits will be larger than forecast, economists at TD Bank say.

The budget hole will be $5 billion bigger than predicted for the current 2016-2017 fiscal year, rising to $34 billion, wrote economists Derek Burleton, Beata Caranci and Brian DePratto in a new report.

Deficits will be larger over the next five years as well, with an additional $16.5 billion in debt accumulated over that time — on top of the nearly $120 billion in deficits forecast over the next six years.

They noted that the federal government built a deficit “cushion” into the budget in case of unforeseen events, but “this allotted cushion is poised to be absorbed, and then some.”

so dollar up stocks up as per your chart :dunno:

sorry the 1.5% tax decrease did affect your pay, maybe things will pick up in the future

nothing but deficits (from surplus) under Harper and yet not a peep from you - very typical of a ONEWAY blind man......

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so dollar up stocks up as per your chart :dunno:

sorry the 1.5% tax decrease did affect your pay, maybe things will pick up in the future

nothing but deficits (from surplus) under Harper and yet not a peep from you - very typical of a ONEWAY blind man......

Fail... are you smoking again still.... either that or you're blind, stupid or both. Jan 2014 $ was 0.89 Nov 2016 $ is 0.75... in my world that is down not up. That has happened under Truedopes' watch. Maybe your looking at this week to last week. Try the big picture.

TSX Aug 2014 was 15,625.73 which is before Truedope. Dropped to 12,073.46 in Jan of this year under Truedope and has gradually been recovering to 14,509.25 this month but still not back to where it was before Truedope.

As for taxes... just wait. The biggest tax grab ever is coming with his stupid carbon tax which is announced and coming. It is nothing more than a tax grab and will do absolutely nothing for the environment. It will more than offset any savings you or anyone else may have the smoke and mirrors illusion of.

Oct. 3 "Prime Minister Justin Trudeau issued an ultimatum to the provinces on Monday, announcing his government’s plan to set a minimum carbon tax even as environment ministers were meeting in Montreal to discuss options for carbon pricing."

The impact on the economy and what we pay for EVERYTHING will make McSquinty's HST tax grab look like chump change.

As for deficits... look at what Harper had to deal with. A MELT DOWN of the GLOBAL economy and Canada came through it in far better shape than the rest of the world. I know you disregard historical fact and don't understand finance so that is to be expected. Truedope is just throwing $B's away without any tangible benefit. Those $B's to third world countries for climate change is just plain stupid Jumanji cooking dinner over the open fire in his hut isn't going to change the way he does anything as a result of the money Truedope handed over.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Fail... are you smoking again still.... either that or you're blind, stupid or both. Jan 2014 $ was 0.89 Nov 2016 $ is 0.75... in my world that is down not up. That has happened under Truedopes' watch. Maybe your looking at this week to last week. Try the big picture.

TSX Aug 2014 was 15,625.73 which is before Truedope. Dropped to 12,073.46 in Jan of this year under Truedope and has gradually been recovering to 14,509.25 this month but still not back to where it was before Truedope.

As for taxes... just wait. The biggest tax grab ever is coming with his stupid carbon tax which is announced and coming. It is nothing more than a tax grab and will do absolutely nothing for the environment. It will more than offset any savings you or anyone else may have the smoke and mirrors illusion of.

Oct. 3 "Prime Minister Justin Trudeau issued an ultimatum to the provinces on Monday, announcing his government’s plan to set a minimum carbon tax even as environment ministers were meeting in Montreal to discuss options for carbon pricing."

The impact on the economy and what we pay for EVERYTHING will make McSquinty's HST tax grab look like chump change.

As for deficits... look at what Harper had to deal with. A MELT DOWN of the GLOBAL economy and Canada came through it in far better shape than the rest of the world. I know you disregard historical fact and don't understand finance so that is to be expected. Truedope is just throwing $B's away without any tangible benefit. Those $B's to third world countries for climate change is just plain stupid Jumanji cooking dinner over the open fire in his hut isn't going to change the way he does anything as a result of the money Truedope handed over.

0tool just stop I am going by where we were heading as Harper era ended, we are up on all accounts - but lets not forget your argument that a falling dollar is the best thing for the country :lol: I heard that for 8 years as the dollar dropped daily

sorry its not working for you like it has for everyone else here on this site who had their income tax reduced

If you think Canada is failing there is nothing more to talk about - you are not that bright

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

0tool just stop I am going by where we were heading as Harper era ended, we are up on all accounts - but lets not forget your argument that a falling dollar is the best thing for the country :lol: I heard that for 8 years as the dollar dropped daily

sorry its not working for you like it has for everyone else here on this site who had their income tax reduced

If you think Canada is failing there is nothing more to talk about - you are not that bright

Fail you are back and just as stupid as you always have been. First... low Cdn $ is good for Cdn business as it makes our goods and services more attractive on the global market. It also impacts the cost of imports negatively as we have to pay more for import goods and raw materials used in manufacturing. It is a double edged sword. I never made a blanket statement like you think. Now be a good boy and look up BALANCE OF TRADE AND IT'S IMPACT ON THE ECONOMY. Probably beyond what you can understand. While you're at it try understanding GDP.

Your lack of paying attention continues to shine on.... follow the bouncing ball Fail. You say you are comparing to the end of the Harper era. Truedope became Prime Minister Nov 4, 2015. The election was Oct 2015, 2015. I am looking at the year before he became PM and comparing Nov 2014 TSX 14843.10 to 13075.40 when he took office which is down from the year prior but  still not as low as Jan of this year at 12073.56. Like I said it is getting better but still not back to where it was. You need to look at the overall year to year trend not the daily ups and downs.

The only one the tax savings apparently are working for are you and not everyone else.

I'm done wasting time trying to explain finance to you. You WILL NEVER EVER GET IT!!!! Thank you for playing... we have some lovely parting gifts.

Wow, pretty surprised and impressed with the restraint of some of the members on here that were demeaned and ridiculed by a few members before the vote.  I have gut feeling if the vote went the other way, they wouldn't of been so gracious.

:bc:    Pretty classy!   Better man than I .

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Will see if the retard does call today.  :lol:

It took just a few hours for the Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, to issue a statement after the result of the U-S Presidential Election:

“On behalf of the Government of Canada, I would like to congratulate Donald J. Trump on his election as the next President of the United States.

Canada has no closer friend, partner, and ally than the United States. We look forward to working very closely with President-elect Trump, his administration, and with the United States Congress in the years ahead, including on issues such as trade, investment, and international peace and security.

The relationship between our two countries serves as a model for the world.  Our shared values, deep cultural ties, and strong integrated economies will continue to provide the basis for advancing our strong and prosperous partnership.”

Pretty good considering the comments Trump has made towards Justin and Canada - almost exact same as Hero Harper did for Obama

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

It took just a few hours for the Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, to issue a statement after the result of the U-S Presidential Election:

“On behalf of the Government of Canada, I would like to congratulate Donald J. Trump on his election as the next President of the United States.

Canada has no closer friend, partner, and ally than the United States. We look forward to working very closely with President-elect Trump, his administration, and with the United States Congress in the years ahead, including on issues such as trade, investment, and international peace and security.

The relationship between our two countries serves as a model for the world.  Our shared values, deep cultural ties, and strong integrated economies will continue to provide the basis for advancing our strong and prosperous partnership.”

Pretty good considering the comments Trump has made towards Justin and Canada - almost exact same as Hero Harper did for Obama

He tweeted congrats, no call to congratulate the next potus.  Harper called Obama and Obama called JT.  What a classless act.

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He tweeted congrats, no call to congratulate the next potus.  Harper called Obama and Obama called JT.  What a classless act.

He spoke at the WE DAY live in Ottawa but I guess you know more about it.   Harper made a personal call several days later but again you know more about it.

Sorry but JT is acting like a good leader something we in Canada are used too

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He spoke at the WE DAY live in Ottawa but I guess you know more about it.   Harper made a personal call several days later but again you know more about it.

Sorry but JT is acting like a good leader something we in Canada are used too

So no call, good.  Let's hope Trutard doesn't screw up Keystone.  Jobs all around, good ones.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So no call, good.  Let's hope Trutard doesn't screw up Keystone.  Jobs all around, good ones.

what is your concern? whether he called or not :dunno: or pipelines :dunno:   If you noticed leaders around the world didn't call him but made statements some good and many not so good.  Your ONEWAY is showing again

If JT calls directly with in this week will he be held as high as Harper is in your ONEWAY eyes?  I would like to have seen you if Hillary won " Trudeau called here right away what a  fucking idiot" :lol:

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

X 2 - Don't you know nobody actually talks to anyone anymore... it's text or tweet. After all it is sunny ways 2016

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

X 2 - Don't you know nobody actually talks to anyone anymore... it's text or tweet. After all it is sunny ways 2016

I take it as all good since you are a Trump licker to the highest degree, you know the guy that has tweeted more than any candidate in history.

But you are right twitter has become main stream for so many, older people will never understand this. 

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

what is your concern? whether he called or not :dunno: or pipelines :dunno:   If you noticed leaders around the world didn't call him but made statements some good and many not so good.  Your ONEWAY is showing again

If JT calls directly with in this week will he be held as high as Harper is in your ONEWAY eyes?  I would like to have seen you if Hillary won " Trudeau called here right away what a  fucking idiot" :lol:

He was smart enough to hold back any negative comments throughout this election, but we are not some rogue two bit nation and they are our biggest trading partner.   Maybe he should have listened to Mulcair and gave him he'll.:lol: