Check your account email address ×

Official liberal gloating about the Hillary landslide thread!

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Momo, AC, 02, SK, and so many other Canadians will be backing their next choice for leader of the Conservative Party Kellie Leitch.  They might not even know her yet but will back here anyway

:lol:I assess each on their merits plain and simple. You on the other hand look for whoever is going to open up the wallet and throw money around whether it is the right thing to do or not.

Edited by 02sled

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

and then vote CPC

STILL WRONG FAIL. I would vote for whoever put forward a campaign that represented the values I believe in and the fiscal policies that would bring prosperity to Canada. I can here and accept the truth... too bad you lap up the lies that your throw the cash around heroes spew.

If you ever voted anything other than Fiberal hell would freeze over.

30 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Momo, AC, 02, SK, and so many other Canadians will be backing their next choice for leader of the Conservative Party Kellie Leitch.  They might not even know her yet but will back here anyway

We have a swamp that needs draining to.  She could do it.

15 minutes ago, 02sled said:

STILL WRONG FAIL. I would vote for whoever put forward a campaign that represented the values I believe in and the fiscal policies that would bring prosperity to Canada. I can here and accept the truth... too bad you lap up the lies that your throw the cash around heroes spew.

If you ever voted anything other than Fiberal hell would freeze over.

You voted for Hudak end of story

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We have a swamp that needs draining to.  She could do it.

:lol:

friends of yours AC?

Edited by 1trailmaker

hudak told the truth Fail and you and the sheep can't handle the truth. Government is bloated and grossly overstaffed. Instead you and the rest with their heads buried in the sand voted for the liars who left you looking through rose coloured glasses. I don't give a damn what political party it is but I would vote for whichever one quit pandering to government unions, looked after our money responsibly and quit pissing it away. Financially I trust the kid next door more than I trust Truedope or Wynnebag. They couldn't operate a lemonade stand and have anything to show for it

9 hours ago, 02sled said:

hudak told the truth Fail and you and the sheep can't handle the truth. Government is bloated and grossly overstaffed. Instead you and the rest with their heads buried in the sand voted for the liars who left you looking through rose coloured glasses. I don't give a damn what political party it is but I would vote for whichever one quit pandering to government unions, looked after our money responsibly and quit pissing it away. Financially I trust the kid next door more than I trust Truedope or Wynnebag. They couldn't operate a lemonade stand and have anything to show for it

So what you are saying is you vote for Jean Chretien since he had 8 balanced+ budgets in a row :dunno:   I know you didn't vote for him and vote PC,that would be the first vote than the second vote and again didn't vote for Martin - All balanced, All actually paid back debt, all had good jobs records.  Matter of fact pretty much the best record of any country and you miss judged your vote :lol: 3 times

You are a ONEWAY don't pretend to be anything other than that.  I can pick your votes going back to the 70's

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So what you are saying is you vote for Jean Chretien since he had 8 balanced+ budgets in a row :dunno:   I know you didn't vote for him and vote PC,that would be the first vote than the second vote and again didn't vote for Martin - All balanced, All actually paid back debt, all had good jobs records.  Matter of fact pretty much the best record of any country and you miss judged your vote :lol: 3 times

You are a ONEWAY don't pretend to be anything other than that.  I can pick your votes going back to the 70's

Balanced on the backs of downloading shit to provinces and municipalities. Stop with your lies WRONG AGAIN FAIL, you aare a moron :finger: 

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I voted for him the first term, but that was all.  He took the federal pension and EI surpluses to pay down the debt.

25 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Balanced on the backs of downloading shit to provinces and municipalities. Stop with your lies WRONG AGAIN FAIL, you aare a moron :finger: 

so what you are saying is you voted for someone else and then Harper (second highest debt in history) and vote Mulroney (highest debt in history)

I get it no need to go on and on about your ONEWAY voting

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so what you are saying is you voted for someone else and then Harper (second highest debt in history) and vote Mulroney (highest debt in history)

I get it no need to go on and on about your ONEWAY voting

Your going the WRONGWAY on a ONEWAY street.:lol:

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Fail you are the most ridiculous idiot I have ever come across. You flunked out of the JoJo Psychic Alliance since you obviously know so very little about other peoples thoughts but claim to know what is in their minds.

Your heroes balanced their budget by telling the provinces to start paying for some of the things the federal government had always paid for. Easy to balance a budget when you just tell someone else to pay for it... since you're not going to.

You're so transparent though. You are a gimme person who simply wants government handouts and freebies even though they aren't free. Tax money pays for them. You would never ever vote for anyone that wants fiscal responsibility. Wasting money by government is your life.

Edited by 02sled

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Fail you are the most ridiculous idiot I have ever come across. You flunked out of the JoJo Psychic Alliance since you obviously know so very little about other peoples thoughts but claim to know what is in their minds.

You're so transparent though. You are a gimme person who simply wants government handouts and freebies even though they aren't free. Tax money pays for them. You would never ever vote for anyone that wants fiscal responsibility. Wasting money by government is your life.

Mike Harris, Preston Manning and Stephen Harper :dunno: face it 0tool I know who and how you vote - Funny same guys you voted for, how strange is that :lol:

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Mike Harris, Preston Manning and Stephen Harper :dunno: face it 0tool I know who and how you vote - Funny same guys you voted for, how strange is that :lol:

Preston Manning... not in a million years. STILL WRONG FAIL. Let's turn this around Fail. I know you won't answer. It isn't in your ability to answer anything. Who have you voted for ever that wasn't a do no wrong, piss away money Liberal.  

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pretty sure i JUST answered that, don't worry 0tool you are not alone in voting ONEWAY no matter the candidate....  Let me guess you are voting for Brown in 2018 knowing this even before  his platform is released.  Am I correct?

You haven't answered anything Fail. You just make assumptions about what I do and as usual YOU ARE WRONG. As for the next election in Ontario, I don't know who I will vote for at this point other than it won't be the lying thieving blatant LGBT pusher Wynnebag who has screwed up this province so badly in such a short time.

Just one example is hydro. We spent most of the summer at the lake so the air conditioning was off at home and nobody there other than a handful of days yet our hydro bill is up 29.7% over last year. So much for her BS of hydro going up "just a tiny bit but it will save us money in the long run". Then she says there is assistance for those having a problem paying their hydro bill. Out of curiosity I checked who qualifies.

Capture.JPG

Two people have to earn less than $28K a year combined to qualify for any help. At that level of income $14K each they are probably struggling to put a roof over their head and food in their belly let alone anything else. Yet Wynnebag says she is taking care of people who can't pay the hydro bills.

567,000 Ontario electricity customer accounts were in arrears at end of 2015, owing $172.5 million, significantly higher than the 472,620 customers who owed roughly $108 million in 2013.

Sept 7 Wynnebag says hydro rates are an urgent issue for her and she will remove the provinces 8% of HST from the hydro bill. But not until Jan. How is that urgent.

Her approval rating is the lowest of any Premier in the country and she arrogantly ignores it.

Of course you love Wynnebag.... she makes sure you and your friends all have cushy overpaid jobs.

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pretty sure i JUST answered that, don't worry 0tool you are not alone in voting ONEWAY no matter the candidate....  Let me guess you are voting for Brown in 2018 knowing this even before  his platform is released.  Am I correct?

There is zero good in Wynnebag.  How much debt did the Tards add to Ontario?  How much did the GDP grow by?  Bad investment.

Same with Obama, doubling the US debt over 8 years to get a meager 20% GDP growth over that period.

Now Harper's numbers look better don't they.

Side of the mouth (and Martin, actual more likely) did good but ended up on the corrupt side and had to go.  One good Liberal in how many?

17 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You haven't answered anything Fail. You just make assumptions about what I do and as usual YOU ARE WRONG. As for the next election in Ontario, I don't know who I will vote for at this point other than it won't be the lying thieving blatant LGBT pusher Wynnebag who has screwed up this province so badly in such a short time.

Just one example is hydro. We spent most of the summer at the lake so the air conditioning was off at home and nobody there other than a handful of days yet our hydro bill is up 29.7% over last year. So much for her BS of hydro going up "just a tiny bit but it will save us money in the long run". Then she says there is assistance for those having a problem paying their hydro bill. Out of curiosity I checked who qualifies.

Capture.JPG

Two people have to earn less than $28K a year combined to qualify for any help. At that level of income $14K each they are probably struggling to put a roof over their head and food in their belly let alone anything else. Yet Wynnebag says she is taking care of people who can't pay the hydro bills.

567,000 Ontario electricity customer accounts were in arrears at end of 2015, owing $172.5 million, significantly higher than the 472,620 customers who owed roughly $108 million in 2013.

Sept 7 Wynnebag says hydro rates are an urgent issue for her and she will remove the provinces 8% of HST from the hydro bill. But not until Jan. How is that urgent.

Her approval rating is the lowest of any Premier in the country and she arrogantly ignores it.

Of course you love Wynnebag.... she makes sure you and your friends all have cushy overpaid jobs.

Didn't vote for her in 2014 - and won't be in 2018 either

Edited by 1trailmaker

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There is zero good in Wynnebag.  How much debt did the Tards add to Ontario?  How much did the GDP grow by?  Bad investment.

Same with Obama, doubling the US debt over 8 years to get a meager 20% GDP growth over that period.

Now Harper's numbers look better don't they.

Side of the mouth (and Martin, actual more likely) did good but ended up on the corrupt side and had to go.  One good Liberal in how many?

You're just a homophobe. :lol: