Check your account email address ×

Fuck pitt bulls

Snake

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

A few scorpions but they are harmless. I haven't seen a single spider in the 3 years we have lived here. Not a single spider of any kind. 

Ya,that three wheeled Trudeau bike isn’t that popular.:lol:

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t understand the reference to a Doberman as a menacing dog. My lab is more dangerous than the dobie. She’s a trained therapy animal. She’s been in max security prisons, kindergartens, and children’s cancer wards. Just a big sweetheart. 

I was mistaken on the Dobie reference. I checked with my neighbor. Just Pits and Rotts are outlawed here.

That said, I rarely see a Lab in the trailer park either.  The thought of having to reach down and pick up a huge warm steaming pile of dog shit every 12 hours turns some people off to larger dogs. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Ya,that three wheeled Trudeau bike isn’t that popular.:lol:

Haha. A few around here for sure. Just as many Polaris SlingShots as CanAms. I would rather have the CanAm myself. Just so much easier to get on and ride than the SlingShot. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was mistaken on the Dobie reference. I checked with my neighbor. Just Pits and Rotts are outlawed here.

That said, I rarely see a Lab in the trailer park either.  The thought of having to reach down and pick up a huge warm steaming pile of dog shit every 12 hours turns some people off to larger dogs. 

MOMO cherishes moments like that.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Haha. A few around here for sure. Just as many Polaris SlingShots as CanAms. I would rather have the CanAm myself. Just so much easier to get on and ride than the SlingShot. 

You see a bunch of the canams up north doing the touring thing,not to many around here. That slingshot thing is pretty rare to see. When you do see them,they are driven by rich old black guys?

• Like 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

MOMO cherishes moments like that.

For sure. 

One of my favorite things about Havasu is they don't put up with pet BS.  Many of parks here are pet free. No pets allowed at any time. All around the London Bridge and the Channel is pet free. There are some very nice designated dog parks but outside of the dog parks pets are not allowed. 

Many businesses like grocery stores and retail shops have signs at the entrance saying No Pets Allowed. Registered Service Dogs Only.

The Harbor Freight even says No Pets Allowed  

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

For sure. 

One of my favorite things about Havasu is they don't put up with pet BS.  Many of parks here are pet free. No pets allowed at any time. All around the London Bridge and the Channel is pet free. There are some very nice designated dog parks but outside of the dog parks pets are not allowed. 

Many businesses like grocery stores and retail shops have signs at the entrance saying No Pets Allowed. Registered Service Dogs Only.

A lot of grain stores started allowing them. Within 2 yrs people thought they could bring em to a fucking movie.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

For sure. 

I was in Office Depot yesterday in Rice lake, the cashier had a Yorkie in a pouch she was wearing, she said she has it there everyday. We were petting it.

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

For sure. 

Sounds like a terrible place.........bunch of elitist snobs who don't like dogs. :news:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t understand the reference to a Doberman as a menacing dog. My lab is more dangerous than the dobie. She’s a trained therapy animal. She’s been in max security prisons, kindergartens, and children’s cancer wards. Just a big sweetheart. 

it's all appearance, nothing more. 

I have evolved on dog breeds. There are no bad breeds just bad owners. I have owned german shepherds, friends and family have owned dobermans, rotweillers, pit bulls and other notorious breeds. All can be sweet dogs if raised right. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I have evolved on dog breeds. There are no bad breeds just bad owners. I have owned german shepherds, friends and family have owned dobermans, rotweillers, pit bulls and other notorious breeds. All can be sweet dogs if raised right. 

Are you one of those guys that lets a dog lick your hands or face?  

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

You prolly should keep evolving.

I have maby 3 bad dogs on my route in a town of 2,500 people. Being on the same route for 21 years I see a lot of then come and go. One in particular made me sad.. a big old St. Bernard that acted like a lab if you can imagine that.

Just now, Snake said:

I have maby 3 bad dogs on my route in a town of 2,500 people. Being on the same route for 21 years I see a lot of then come and go. One in particular made me sad.. a big old St. Bernard that acted like a lab if you can imagine that.

upsdogs is one of my favorite Instagram pages.  My dog loves his UPS guy.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

upsdogs is one of my favorite Instagram pages.  My dog loves his UPS guy.  

Mine does too. He always asks " where is Jake" and sure enough he is coming around the corner knowing the dude has a cookie for him.