Check your account email address ×

OFFICIAL election thread

BOHICA

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know what....you did.  And I gotta tell ya...I never saw it.  Mostly because I don't trust our current government but, I'll say it...WOW!  I'm surprised.  AND HE FUCKING PLOWED HER!  

Go America! 

Joe blow, and the entire blow clan had enough of the bullshit and crimininality is basically what it comes down to :news: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:thumb: told you so 

I had been their since there was 16.  Vegas odds would have made a rich many way back in the beginning primaries.  Almost put a $1k on it.  I live blue class america and see the sufferage under obama that the democrats have caused to the middle class and see what trump can do.  Silent majority have spoken!

Edited by BOHICA

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Won't be seeing that sack of shit around here again :lmao: 

Nice work here the last few months Momo, now it's time to dig up their 1,000's of idiotic posts to toss in their face when they get out of line. That'll keep you plenty occupied. :lol: 

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Nice work here the last few months Momo, now it's time to dig up their 1,000's of idiotic posts to toss in their face when they get out of line. That'll keep you plenty occupied. :lol: 

job security 

Best thing about this will be the Butthurt from the "brain trust" in here. :lol:

Second best is this teaches the Democratic party that they shouldn't have actively tried to screw over Bernie who actually would have won this thing. :bc:

Third, glad I voted Gary Johnson even more now. :bc:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

Now for Trump to ban Craptors and SkeeDoo's, then America will really be great again. :bc: 

You can :fuckoff: you Hillary voting Chinesium Arctic scrap rider! :bf:

:bc:

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm an optimist Jimmy, now tell me how his corporate tax cut and infrastructure spending won't help me :news:

Opportunities Jimmy, opportunities :thumb:

Don't count your tax dollars until they're hatched, brah...

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

And Yamahas... :news:

Yup.  Load em all on a navy ship and send them out to see to be dumped overboard.  Polaris only allowed.  Think of the boost in economy when poo dealers will need an army of mechanics!  They'll have to impose a draft fer christ sakes for extra mechanics and psycologists!

• Like 2