Check your account email address ×

97% you say

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Post all the old Exxon conspiracy BS you want. Still doesn't change the fact that you are a fraud and a hypocrite. 

Exxon produces hydrocarbons that you use to pollute the world and line your pockets. You are a fraud. 

Polystyrene manufacturing is an enormous creator of hazardous waste. Furthermore, polystyrene manufacturing greatly contributes to global warming. Expanded polystyrene is often made using hydrochlorofluorocarbons, compounds which deplete the ozone, which is needed to protect us from harmful ultraviolet rays. 

https://cehn.org/our-work/eco-healthy-child-care/ehcc-faqs/faqs-styrofoamtm/

Good read!!! 

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Polystyrene manufacturing is an enormous creator of hazardous waste. Furthermore, polystyrene manufacturing greatly contributes to global warming. Expanded polystyrene is often made using hydrochlorofluorocarbons, compounds which deplete the ozone, which is needed to protect us from harmful ultraviolet rays. 

Good read!!! 

No way a climate alarmist like Barb could have anything to do with that nasty shit.  Leave him alone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Post all the old Exxon conspiracy BS you want. Still doesn't change the fact that you are a fraud and a hypocrite. 

Exxon produces hydrocarbons that you use to pollute the world and line your pockets. You are a fraud. 

What do you think that has to do with me?

I'm not sure why you girls are focused on Polystyrene but I've looked up some info to ease your fears. 

https://www.molygran.com/our-advice/is-polystyrene-environmentally-friendly/

According to this site polystyrene is 98% air and only uses 0.1% of a barrel of oil.  If it is used as insulation, it would save more than that in heating oil. 

I know you dummies are bad at math but this is a no brainer.  

It's kind of like how you've balled your eyes out about the 5 people whose lives were affected in Benghazi but ignored the 50,000 from Bush and Cheney fucking up. 

Trumpster are really dumb. 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No way a climate alarmist like Barb could have anything to do with that nasty shit.  Leave him alone.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not sure why you girls are focused on Polystyrene but I've looked up some info to ease your fears. 

According to this site polystyrene is 98% air and only uses 0.1% of a barrel of oil.  If it is used as insulation, it would save more than that in heating oil. 

It's kind of like how you've balled your eyes out about the 5 people whose lives were affected in Benghazi but ignored the 50,000 from Bush and Cheney fucking up. 

Like I said.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Good read!!! 

Lots of info from Scientist and Professors saying the opposite Barb..Not to mention its being dumped in landfills and the chemicals are leaching into to water supply..

I mean WTF, you're killing the environment and causing  global warming Barb!?

Do you think this is maggnificent or something?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Lots of info from Scientist and Professors saying the opposite Barb..Not to mention its being dumped in landfills and the chemicals are leaching into to water supply..

I mean WTF, you're killing the environment and causing  global warming Barb!?

Do you think this is maggnificent or something?

What?  I"m not dumping styrofoam into lakes or landfills.  Who told you that?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What?  I"m not dumping styrofoam into lakes or landfills.  Who told you that?

You line your pockets on the sales of a toxic, global warming, non-recyclable product...What a loser..Just go, you're a complete and utter fraud..

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You line your pockets on the sales of a toxic, global warming, non-recyclable product...What a loser..Just go, you're a complete and utter fraud..

More lies from a triggered loser. 
you need some salve for that butthurt?

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Butthurt??you're blown out to be a complete fraud,. As I thought...this is frigging epic!!! Bahahaha!!

Fucking loser 

What are your talking about? You might need to see a doctor. It was bad enough when you stayed up late all triggered. Now you are delusional.

I guess you weren't that stable to begin with. The lifelong democrat/Trumpster. Poor little fella. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Lies?  Really?  Are you sure?  I don’t think you are sure.  :lol:

The Earth is so lucky to have you.

What would the earth do without boomboom to tell everyone we’re going to die in 12 years while polluting the fuck out of the planet lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

What would the earth do without boomboom to tell everyone we’re going to die in 12 years while polluting the fuck out of the planet lol

He’s like Jesus....if Jesus made a toxic waste product when he thought nobody was looking.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s like Jesus....if Jesus made a toxic waste product when he thought nobody was looking.

While saying everyone is a pussy ass bitch for not buying an electric vehicle yet he refuses to buy one :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

While saying everyone is a pussy ass bitch for not buying an electric vehicle yet he refuses to buy one :lol: 

Everyone else has to do it first!!! I do so love the aggressive and hypocritical virtue signaling though.

”Aggressive liberals”, as Tool Kit classified them both....they are hilarious.  :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/12/2020 at 6:41 PM, Rigid1 said:

Butthurt??you're blown out to be a complete fraud,. As I thought...this is frigging epic!!! Bahahaha!!

Fucking loser 

On 2/12/2020 at 9:49 PM, ACE said:

Lolz boomboom is such a hypocritical loser 

On 2/12/2020 at 10:50 PM, Zambroski said:

Lies?  Really?  Are you sure?  I don’t think you are sure.  :lol:

The Earth is so lucky to have you.

On 2/12/2020 at 11:05 PM, Sleepr2 said:

I bet he has a state of the art kayak, made all natural materials  :lol:

So I had some time to look up this material you are so frightened of. 

I’m not sure why you pussy ass bitches are so triggered. You’ve all supported coal dust in rivers, burning of oil, gas, natural gas and coal for electricity etc 

So in your little minds, picture a barrel of oil and an arrow pointing to burning it for electricity. 

now picture a barrel of oil, and arrow to plastic packaging or insulating, a recycling 6 symbol showing it being recycled then another arrow to it being burned in a waste to energy facility for electricity. 

Can any of your feeble brains see how using the plastic first to insulate, or protect food and products first then burning it for electricity is better than Just burning it?

Trumpsters are so dumb. 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So I had some time to look up this material you are so frightened of. 

I’m not sure why you pussy ass bitches are so triggered. You’ve all supported coal dust in rivers, burning of oil, gas, natural gas and coal for electricity etc 

So in your little minds, picture a barrel of oil and an arrow pointing to burning it for electricity. 

now picture a barrel of oil, and arrow to plastic packaging or insulating, a recycling 6 symbol showing it being recycled then another arrow to it being burned in a waste to energy facility for electricity. 

Can any of your feeble brains see how using the plastic first to insulate, or protect food and products first then burning it for electricity is better than Just burning it?

Trumpsters are so dumb. 

You have been unfriended by Greta.

• Haha 1

On 2/12/2020 at 11:08 AM, revkevsdi said:

Why are you such a fucking liar. Your daddies company produces products made out of polystyrene. Yea, you and your brother may run it now that your daddy retired but its still his company. 

You aren't fooling anyone Kevin. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2