Check your account email address ×

97% you say

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Climate truths always bring the extra dumb out of boomboom lol

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

He is the "dumber" in "dumb and dumber". 

You idiots waffle between    "Climate isn't changing"  "If it is changing it's sunspots"   "no no it's natural"  Then you are dumb enough to think there is more money in agreeing with climate scientists than denying. 

:lol:

15 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I think I'll put you down as "dismissive".

13 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Can’t we just reallocate the already huge subsidies that we as tax payers already provide the fossil fuel industry into investments in research and development in non carbon alternatives including both renewables and nuclear?

12 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Well we’d be in a recession right now if we did that.  I’m fine with that.  Better get on the horn to Orange Julius and git r done.  

19 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I don’t know about that.  Historically speaking, Presidents named Clinton have all had pretty decent fiscal records.  

Ouch! Calmly shutting them down with facts.  That'll leave a mark. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You idiots waffle between    "Climate isn't changing"  "If it is changing it's sunspots"   "no no it's natural"  Then you are dumb enough to think there is more money in agreeing with climate scientists than denying. 

I haven’t seen a single person in here deny that the climate is changing.  This is your delusion to somehow sell yourself as an “intellectual”.

You are not.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I haven’t seen a single person in here deny that the climate is changing.  This is your delusion to somehow sell yourself as an “intellectual”.

You are not.

He thinks he’s going to die from climate change :lol: 

• Haha 1

They don’t need to “know” anything.  They just need to follow orders.

Yeah alarmists are funny. They act like they’re some kind of science god simply because they point out that the climate has slightly changed even though it’s never been stable or consistent 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ACE said:

also Pretty much all the doom and gloom they said is happing, isn’t.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are not.

Just now, ACE said:

Yeah alarmists are funny. They act like they’re some kind of science god simply because they point out that the climate has slightly changed even though it’s never been stable or consistent 

There’s a reason they keep morphing the. Are I to something new.

1.) Global warming

2.) Man Made Global warming

3.) Climate Change 

4.) Climate Crisis!!!!!!

If they could just find the right name.....everybody will get in line!!!!!

• Haha 1

There’s a reason they keep morphing the. Are I to something new.

1.) Global warming

2.) Man Made Global warming

3.) Climate Change 

4.) Climate Crisis!!!!!!

If they could just find the right name.....everybody will get in line!!!!!

Like the real scientists say, once the topic became political it’s nothing but a shit show. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Like the real scientists say, once the topic became political it’s nothing but a shit show. 

Yep....and with the libtwats holding office and in charge of the checkbooks for much of the “research” we’ll, we all know how that turns out.

• Thanks 1

Yep....and with the libtwats holding office and in charge of the checkbooks for much of the “research” we’ll, we all know how that turns out.

My favourite is you simply tell boomboom he’s not going to die from climate change and he absolutely spazzes 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Even worse they think the democrats are perpetrating an elaborate hoax.  So I’m to believe that same people too incompetent to run a caucus were at the same time able to co-opt the worlds’ scientists into promoting and thereby masterminding a grand global Orwellian deception all so they could seize power which they haven’t.  Nevermind the fact that any power advantage that could somehow supposedly be attained by enacting climate policy could just as easily be enacted at the same level or greater by opposing Republicans thereby nullifying any advantage.  

Hell, Newt and Nancy used to have some agreement on the subject before the dumbing down of America began in earnest.

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Even worse they think the democrats are perpetrating an elaborate hoax.  So I’m to believe that same people too incompetent to run a caucus were at the same time able to co-opt the worlds’ scientists into promoting and thereby masterminding a grand global Orwellian deception all so they could seize power which they haven’t.  Nevermind the fact that any power advantage that could somehow supposedly be attained by enacting climate policy could just as easily be enacted at the same level or greater by opposing Republicans thereby nullifying any advantage.  

Hell, Newt and Nancy used to have some agreement on the subject before the dumbing down of America began in earnest.

Ughhhh.......

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Ouch! Even more facts to trigger the deniers. 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

My favourite is you simply tell boomboom he’s not going to die from climate change and he absolutely spazzes 

By spazzes do you mean being so triggered you track down their posts to react to them?

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

You’re not going to die from climate change 

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You’re not going to die from cleaner air and water, fyi.  

Shit tickler gets slammed again.  

Bad day for the deniers.