Check your account email address ×

Question for the military guys.

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

All of the above.

In any event Buttigieg is well educated, the average dope doesn't graduate magna cum laude from Harvard and then gets a Rhodes scholarship to Oxford. 

What did he do with that great education?

I stopped reading his CV at arts.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Just the males.  I’m kinda growin’ sweet on the females.  I’m afraid I missed out on them in earlier years.  

I got 2. Not gingers but red heads when the sun hits it.

Stay the fuck away. This is the last piece of advice I am going to give you.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I had one in my entire high school

That was when I went to Nashua High.

Where I grew up, and where I graduated, I never saw a black dude. I swear I was 16, and we had just moved to NH.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hunter Biden got the same commission.   Pretty telling.   What else is telling is Daddy's help only matters if its a Republican.

What exactly was Hunter's "desirable skills?"   I mean other that trying to prep him for a WH run down the road.  :lol:  

U.S. Navy Reserve

In May 2013, Biden's application for a position in the U.S. Navy Reserve was approved.[25] Biden was accepted as part of a program that allows a limited number of applicants with desirable skills to receive commissions and serve in staff positions.[26] He received an age-related waiver and a waiver due to a past drug-related incident, and was sworn in as a direct commission officer.[25] Joe Biden administered his commissioning oath in a White House ceremony.[14]

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hunter Biden got the same commission.   Pretty telling.   What else is telling is Daddy's help only matters if its a Republican.

U.S. Navy Reserve

In May 2013, Biden's application for a position in the U.S. Navy Reserve was approved.[25] Biden was accepted as part of a program that allows a limited number of applicants with desirable skills to receive commissions and serve in staff positions.[26] He received an age-related waiver and a waiver due to a past drug-related incident, and was sworn in as a direct commission officer.[25] Joe Biden administered his commissioning oath in a White House ceremony.[14]

Reserve officers. :lol:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What exactly was Hunter's "desirable skills?"   I mean other that trying to prep him for a WH run down the road.  :lol:  

U.S. Navy Reserve

Exactly.  These are just contract type staffing jobs.  They are nothing more than a behind the scenes support pool and their rank is mostly for pay grade.  These positions are separated from any forward unit positions.  In fact, these people, regardless of whatever compensatory rank they are given, have no authority outside their special complexes.

But, to read some of his excerpts....holy shit.  “I didn’t know if I’d survive the day”.  :lol:

He just sounds like he was scared shitless over there to me....and any others that know what position on which he served.  Him and Blumenthal can swap war stories deep into the night.  And Blumenthal’s are probably more thrilling!

Ewww.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

All of the above.

In any event Buttigieg is well educated, the average dope doesn't graduate magna cum laude from Harvard and then gets a Rhodes scholarship to Oxford. 

No, that's the path most CIA assets take

23 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

All of the above.

Ivy league schools are only tough when democrats go there.  :lol:  

4 hours ago, Snake said:

My brother graduated from Harvard.

He's like me with a tie... :lol:

4-5 of the most intelligent, successful people I've ever met went to nothing more than HS or a trade/tech school.   And yes one is a democrap.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

4-5 of the most intelligent, successful people I've ever met went to nothing more than HS or a trade/tech school. 

I know two Harvard-ites and they both hold respectable positions in big companies.  Neither catch me as overly bright.  One Is seriously a bit of a numbskull.  Their education got them placed where they are....and they know they are lucky for it.  Their advancement has been limited.  That degree is only so good.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Nothing wrong with trade school.

Nope.....all of them worked their asses off and became extremely successful.  I'll take a hard working person with common sense over a book smart person almost every time.

• Thanks 1