Check your account email address ×

Question for the military guys.

Well, yes and no. He was given a type of honorary civilian grade commission and received minimal training with those like him tasked to do certain, non-critical support roles. It’s normal shit for REMF’s who aren’t really going to be put in any real leadership or combat roles.  They are basically civilian support and surrounded by others like them.  

Now, he is MOST CERTAINLY exaggerating (and lying) about his role and dangers he faced while serving. This is normal for most though....especially politicians so, meh.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, yes and no. He was given a type of honorary civilian grade commission and received minimal training with those like him tasked to do certain, non-critical support roles. It’s normal shit for REMF’s who aren’t really going to be put in any real leadership or combat roles.  They are basically civilian support and surrounded by others like them.  

Now, he is MOST CERTAINLY exaggerating (and lying) about his role and dangers he faced while serving. This is normal for most though....especially politicians so, meh.

He was USNR in a DCO program which we know is for smart people because the military needs smart people in addition to knuckle draggers, he did deploy to Afghanistan and was in the reserves for 7 or 8 years.

The shit people read on Twitter and FB and take as news in unreal.

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He was USNR in a DCO program which we know is for smart people because the military needs smart people in addition to knuckle draggers, he did deploy to Afghanistan and was in the reserves for 7 or 8 years.

Right.  Just like I said.  Also, I love how you think you are qualified to decide who is “smart” and who is a “knuckle dragger” in the Military.  That qualification was undoubtedly awarded to you when you joined the Dem party.  But, which do you fancy yourself as?  Want my opinion?

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Right.  Just like I said.  Also, I love how you think you are qualified to decide who is “smart” and who is a “knuckle dragger” in the Military.  That qualification was undoubtedly awarded to you when you joined the Dem party.  But, which do you fancy yourself as?  Want my opinion?

Vince :groin:Broski

Its fairly typical with that side.    Look at those in here.   

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All of the above.

In any event Buttigieg is well educated, the average dope doesn't graduate magna cum laude from Harvard and then gets a Rhodes scholarship to Oxford. 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

All of the above.

In any event Buttigieg is well educated, the average dope doesn't graduate magna cum laude from Harvard and then gets a Rhodes scholarship to Oxford. 

Good answer.....and I never called him stupid.  Just a liar and exaggerator.  He’ll fit in somewhere nicely in DC under the Dem party token veterans group.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good answer.....and I never called him stupid.  Just a liar and exaggerator.  He’ll fit in somewhere nicely in DC under the Dem party token veterans group.

so your going to call out a dems lies and exaggerations yet give Donny a daily free pass :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so your going to call out a dems lies and exaggerations yet give Donny a daily free pass :dunno: 

When did Trump tout his military career to get ahead?

To say I give Trump a “pass” is a bit misleading.  I don’t like him.  I’ve never liked him.  But I like the movement and much of his administrations actions to that end. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Unbelievable.  They will never learn.  
kid goes in military and earns his schooling,.....knuckle dragging dumb ass. 

Kid racks up debt in loans he can’t pay off..... heroic. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He was a fucking '30 day wonder', the shammest most pussyway to go.

Beside the Ladies Coast Guard Auxillary... :lmao:

• Thanks 1