Check your account email address ×

Trumps economy adds a huge number of jobs in January far exceeding estimates

BOHICA

14 hours ago, frenchy said:

Slept like a baby, thanks.  I should be riding today though, instead of laying on the couch.  The trade deficit still shrank for the first time in years.  If you want to focus on how the deficit was allocated, non petroleum spending being up, fine, thanks for pointing that out.  Your article also pointed out that strong consumer spending is what has been driving that metric, and that China has moved down to our #3 trading partner.  So are you saying increased consumer spending and re shaping our imbalance with China bad?  If not, why bring it up?  We can look at those statistics from a variety of perspectives.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Slept like a baby, thanks.  I should be riding today though, instead of laying on the couch.  The trade deficit still shrank for the first time in years.  If you want to focus on how the deficit was allocated, non petroleum spending being up, fine, thanks for pointing that out.  Your article also pointed out that strong consumer spending is what has been driving that metric, and that China has moved down to our #3 trading partner.  So are you saying increased consumer spending and re shaping our imbalance with China bad?  If not, why bring it up?  We can look at those statistics from a variety of perspectives.

I've said from day one the trade deficit was a meaningless metric that trump is obsessing over and it will never go away. 

Just pointing out the fact his promises around decreasing it have been abject failures. 

I just love how all the Trump bag lappers run like their on fire from any comment pointing out facts on the economy.

FACT - without QE and deficit spending Trumps economy is no better than Obama’s and we have actually been and continue to be in a recession since 2008

Snake - TELL THAT TO MY 401k BRO

Woolie - SOMETHING SOMETHING LEFT WING MEDIA SWAMP TRUMP

Drippy - JUST LOOK AT THESE YOUNG STUDS GLISTENING IN THE POOL WATER BEADING ON THEIR TIGHT ABS.....THEIR GOING D1 BRO D1!!!!!

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

We pay for it by our taxes going to service ever larger debt instead of providing more and better social programs 

We pay for it by becoming the bag holders of massive boom and bust cycles created by central banks fucking us

I think mandatory spending is high enough as it is.

Just now, f7ben said:

moved our 401ks to low risk being this close to retirement.

I bet we STILL out perform you.... :lol:

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Drippy - JUST LOOK AT THESE YOUNG STUDS GLISTENING IN THE POOL WATER BEADING ON THEIR TIGHT ABS.....THEIR GOING D1 BRO D1!!!!!

Butthurt and dumb

Quite the look you have going

On 2/8/2020 at 5:03 AM, Momorider said:

Canada's unemployment rate is like 5.5% Faggot that's way the fuck higher. it's never ever been 3.6% you fucking retard :guzzle:talk about being shitty at math you fucking imbicile

Trump started at 4.9%

Trudeau was handed 7.8%

tell me again which country has created more jobs ( and USA doesn't count 15 year olds kids like Canada does, if we didn't we would be under 4% now) 

over twice as many jobs created in Canada

keep trying 

On 2/8/2020 at 9:55 AM, frenchy said:

yes it is wrong you complete fucking retard. You want to glom onto one month like a fucking mouth breathing lackey when that's not how the stats are even compiled, go ahead. Just makes you look more ignorant if that is humanly possible.

Trudeau has been an economic disaster compared to Trump, undeniable fact.

Real GDP per capita increase in Canada since Trudeau was elected - 2.7% vs. 6.3% in the US

Business investment per worker over the same time - 5% growth in Canada vs 19% growth in the US and 15% in OECD countries

Unemployment in Canada running 2.5-3% higher in Canada vs the US over the same period.

Not only is the US kicking our ass but almost every OECD country is as well.

Trudeau is an absolute failure on every economic indicator. Only someone as dumb and constantly high as you could argue otherwise. Brain dead drooling deadbeat.

I said jobs dummy - we created way more it is fact

Canada calculates Unemployment different, USA leaves out large groups which would increase their numbers 

Canada's averge growth under Trudeau has set records in some years and average in others - no negatives ( no one is comparing to the usa growth which according to wackos is just spending by governments) 

USA has massive deficit compared to us, this is going to hurt according to the haters here complaining about spending, nobody comes close to the spending Trump does...

I wasn't selling you Trudeau I was stating  FACTS something you don't like

On 2/8/2020 at 10:10 AM, frenchy said:

if it wasn't for Trudeau's gross ineptitude taxpayers wouldn't be on the hook for a pipeline that has just doubled in cost projection with no end in sight. Brain dead fucking retard.

Trudeau didn't take this to court :dunno:  Trudeau WON in court 

I think you got things backwards

no PM has gotten this far, not even close - can you tell me of a PM that has? I will wait 

On 2/8/2020 at 10:35 AM, ACE said:

Because private companies were going to build it but because Trudeau is such a moron now taxpayers are on the hook for it and it’s going to cost over double what we were told now fuck you’re dumb 

so no pipeline under 10 years of Harper is great, building one under Trudeau is bad.

Alberta is begging to be helped from their RIGHT WING government, I see it everyday on the NEWS.  TRUDEAU has to do more for Alberta.

Kenny is praising Trudeau and his Pipeline now

ONEWAY say what?

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau didn't take this to court :dunno:  Trudeau WON in court 

I think you got things backwards

no PM has gotten this far, not even close - can you tell me of a PM that has? I will wait 

KM walked because of Trudeau you fucking idiot. 

Just now, frenchy said:

KM walked because of Trudeau you fucking idiot. 

no they walked due to court battles, no other reason.  Trudeau wanted to make sure we get this line built so he bought the project.

WIN WIN WIN

why are you against pipelines now?    doesn't make sense

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I said jobs dummy - we created way more it is fact

Canada calculates Unemployment different, USA leaves out large groups which would increase their numbers 

Canada's averge growth under Trudeau has set records in some years and average in others - no negatives ( no one is comparing to the usa growth which according to wackos is just spending by governments) 

USA has massive deficit compared to us, this is going to hurt according to the haters here complaining about spending, nobody comes close to the spending Trump does...

I wasn't selling you Trudeau I was stating  FACTS something you don't like

My stats point directly to growth and prove you 100% wrong you baked out semi functional imbecile. 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

no they walked due to court battles, no other reason.  Trudeau wanted to make sure we get this line built so he bought the project.

WIN WIN WIN

why are you against pipelines now?    doesn't make sense

Due to political uncertainty of Trudeau and his double talk on climate being a priority and supporting a pipeline and native rights to the land all at the same time 

Nothing else. Retard

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

My stats point directly to growth and prove you 100% wrong you baked out semi functional imbecile. 

yup this year USA outpaced us, pretty even since we beat them the previous 2 years, remember record growth numbers are under Trudeau 2017 comes to mind.

There is no doubt the 700 billion Trump is spending extra has improved his numbers - seems you cheer massive deficits now :dunno:  tell me again how Trudeau is spending so much :lol: 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Due to political uncertainty of Trudeau and his double talk on climate being a priority and supporting a pipeline and native rights to the land all at the same time 

Nothing else. Retard

so the court case has nothign to do with this :dunno:  how about Quebec :dunno:  

Trudeau campaigned on pipelines there has never been anything else said :dunno: 

being a ONEWAY doesn't mean you have to be against everything, oh wait it actually means that exactly 

enjoy your only thought 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

yup this year USA outpaced us, pretty even since we beat them the previous 2 years, remember record growth numbers are under Trudeau 2017 comes to mind.

There is no doubt the 700 billion Trump is spending extra has improved his numbers - seems you cheer massive deficits now :dunno:  tell me again how Trudeau is spending so much :lol: 

My numbers are since Trudeau was elected mouth breather. 

Just now, frenchy said:

My numbers are since Trudeau was elected mouth breather. 

so your numbers don't include our record growth years?  strange 

Canada is and has been doing fine for many years, Ontario has been doing very well for many years

Get over it, Harper is gone and our economy is in better shape - there is no denying this fact....

If Alberta can get its act together and start creating jobs instead of crying about low oil prices, Canada numbers would be massively hugely bigly ...

but they won't being a very Conservative Provinces means they only thing ONEWAY :lol: 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

so your numbers don't include our record growth years?  strange 

Canada is and has been doing fine for many years, Ontario has been doing very well for many years

Get over it, Harper is gone and our economy is in better shape - there is no denying this fact....

If Alberta can get its act together and start creating jobs instead of crying about low oil prices, Canada numbers would be massively hugely bigly ...

but they won't being a very Conservative Provinces means they only thing ONEWAY :lol: 

no Canada is not doing fine. We are losing ground against other western economies and have been doing so since Trudeau was elected. Foreign investment is fleeing the country at a record pace and the only reason we are adding jobs is because trudeau is paying for them via deficit spending he promised would be a budget surplus by now. 

That's the problem with you. When up against irrefutable data and facts you simply stare blankly at the screen, and regurgitate your same incorrect and lame talking points that you do on any political or economic discussion.

The only reason for that I can surmise is that you have a severe learning disability, have smoked far too much pot over the course of your life, or are mentally retarded, or a combination of all three. Either way you are literally too dumb to see facts when they appear right in front of your eyes.