Check your account email address ×

Trumps economy adds a huge number of jobs in January far exceeding estimates

BOHICA

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

Because private companies were going to build it but because Trudeau is such a moron now taxpayers are on the hook for it and it’s going to cost over double what we were told now fuck you’re dumb 

I really lose my faith in Canadians when I come to realize how many in this country are as dumb as him and have full voting rights.

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

That’s the funny part that the trump fun boys like to ignore when furiously jerking off over the long expansionary period of his - that it has the softest/worst real growth rate when compared to other expansionary periods. 

JP Morgan sends out 60 pages of charts and data every quarter on the markets and economy.  That chart Vince posted is one of those pages.  How about the other 15 that show a strong economy since Trump took over, speaking of furiously jerking off over something?

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

JP Morgan sends out 60 pages of charts and data every quarter on the markets and economy.  That chart Vince posted is one of those pages.  How about the other 15 that show a strong economy since Trump took over, speaking of furiously jerking off over something?

The economy was strong when he stepped into office, the numbers prove this, and again what about the boasts and promises? 

What ever happened to Trump’s boast of 4%, 5% or even 6% growth?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-trumps-economy-went-from-rocket-ship-to-lead-balloon-2019-09-27

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The economy was strong when he stepped into office, the numbers prove this, and again what about the boasts and promises? 

what the hell don't you get-  Obama Bad trump good.  things were absolutely terrible when trump took over in 16,  he's turned it all around without his actions america would not have survived

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Sure it was, but it was also weary of Obama and his policies.  Trump tore up NAFTA and renegotiated better deals.  He confronted China and data shows our trade deficit just shrank for the first time in 7 years.  He got rid of burdensome and useless regulation which stimulated business confidence.  He cut middle class taxes which stimulated consumer confidence.  Minority unemployment, minority support for a Republican.  He gets the credit for being at the helm at the longest period of economic expansion in our history.  NATO, UN, stronger foreign policy, all better.  That's just off the top of my head.

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure it was, but it was also weary of Obama and his policies.  Trump tore up NAFTA and renegotiated better deals.  He confronted China and data shows our trade deficit just shrank for the first time in 7 years.  He got rid of burdensome and useless regulation which stimulated business confidence.  He cut middle class taxes which stimulated consumer confidence.  Minority unemployment, minority support for a Republican.  He gets the credit for being at the helm at the longest period of economic expansion in our history.  NATO, UN, stronger foreign policy, all better.  That's just off the top of my head.

He’s almost doubled the deficit. It’s a Visa based economy that we’re experiencing. Basically you’re sucking everything you can out of it before the collapse. You know this deep in your soul, but you simple don’t care. 

The new NAFTA is 90% the same, the major differences were put in by congress, not the original draft Trump proposed, and his sweetheart deal for pharmacy was pulled out by congress also.  As far as China goes the FBI just released  report of thousands of cases of IP theft and there is no sign China will stop. Trumps reckless spending added more to the debt in his first 3 years as Obama's last 4 not to mention increasing the deficit from 587 billion to over one trillion.  All this extra spending to get a 1% drop in UE over 3 years and still hasn't reached 3% GDP.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 1jkw said:

The new NAFTA is 90% the same, the major differences were put in by congress, not the original draft Trump proposed, and his sweetheart deal for pharmacy was pulled out by congress also.  As far as China goes the FBI just released  report of thousands of cases of IP theft and there is no sign China will stop. Trumps reckless spending added more to the debt in his first 3 years as Obama's last 4 not to mention increasing the deficit from 587 billion to over one trillion.  All this extra spending to get a 1% drop in UE over 3 years and still hasn't reached 3% GDP.

:goodpost:

Trump also claimed in The SOTU that he was protecting people with pre existing conditions even as he fights to dismantle The ACA with no replacement in sight...trust me you're wasting your breath here.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trumps GDP this year was 0% when taking into account QE

If you take into account 1 trillion in deficit spending it was -4%

We are being robbed blind

How are you being ribbed blind?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

take petroleum production out of the equation and your pure goods deficit sits at $840B which coincidentally is an all time high. Swing and a miss. Again.

now, about that 'longest economic expansion in history' woolie likes to blabber on about - also the weakest on record, never mind it's been fueled by QE and deficit spending.

I guess the WSJ didn't tip him off about that, either. :news: 

20190706_WOC339_1.png

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Bullshit

How are you going to pay for government debt?  You and I don’t even pay for the services we get now never mind paying debt.

if you have a 401 or dabble in the markets you are reaping benefits of all this spending.....  unless you are financial idiot.  Then you get what you deserve for being a moron.

15 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

How are you going to pay for government debt?  You and I don’t even pay for the services we get now never mind paying debt.

if you have a 401 or dabble in the markets you are reaping benefits of all this spending.....  unless you are financial idiot.  Then you get what you deserve for being a moron.

We pay for it by our taxes going to service ever larger debt instead of providing more and better social programs 

We pay for it by becoming the bag holders of massive boom and bust cycles created by central banks fucking us

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We pay for it by our taxes going to service ever larger debt instead of providing more and better social programs 

We pay for it by becoming the bag holders of massive boom and bust cycles created by central banks fucking us

Your taxes have prolly gone down under trump so you are getting more for what you contribute.  Under $100k married couple with a kid or 2 prolly pays hardly anything in federal taxes.  Easily single digit percentages over all tax rate

Just now, BOHICA said:

Your taxes have prolly gone down under trump so you are getting more for what you contribute.  Under $100k married couple with a kid or 2 prolly pays hardly anything in federal taxes.  Easily single digit percentages over all tax rate

Derp..... it’s like you’re a fucking sock puppet 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He’s almost doubled the deficit. It’s a Visa based economy that we’re experiencing. Basically you’re sucking everything you can out of it before the collapse. You know this deep in your soul, but you simple don’t care. 

If you think more of the same that Washington has been putting out for the past 40 years is the recipe for success, and Trump isn't diametrically opposed to that, I don't know what to tell you.  I guess you want to ignore his spending and budget reform agenda for his second term?  Or don't you care?

57 minutes ago, frenchy said:

take petroleum production out of the equation and your pure goods deficit sits at $840B which coincidentally is an all time high. Swing and a miss. Again.

I cited an article of which there were several this week, citing the reduced trade deficit.  And along comes contrarian vaginal orifice frenchy, who makes a claim, without a link, and all the usual dipshits clap like seals.  Vote for Klobuchar....I don't give a shit.  None of you clowns matter.  He's gonna get re elected so huff and puff all you want.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

now, about that 'longest economic expansion in history' woolie likes to blabber on about - also the weakest on record, never mind it's been fueled by QE and deficit spending.

I guess the WSJ didn't tip him off about that, either. :news: 

20190706_WOC339_1.png

Send me your calendar, I'll see if I can get you to come in and put on a power point for the region.  Its the longest economic expansion in history, my statement was factually correct.  Like I want to start digging out charts on a Saturday night.  I'm watching a Sebastion Maniscalco on Netflix and he's far more entertaining, so eff off :lol:  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I cited an article of which there were several this week, citing the reduced trade deficit.  And along comes contrarian vaginal orifice frenchy, who makes a claim, without a link, and all the usual dipshits clap like seals. 

don't punch your pillow too hard....

https://www.industryweek.com/the-economy/trade/article/21122288/us-annual-trade-deficit-shrinks-for-first-time-in-six-years

Even with the trade tensions, oil was a chief force behind the full-year deficit narrowing. Petroleum imports dropped $31.4 billion to $193.9 billion while exports increased, narrowing the full-year gap in such products to a record-low $13.7 billion. On a monthly basis, the U.S. has been a net exporter since September.

The non-petroleum goods deficit was $839.2 billion, a record high.