Check your account email address ×

The democrats picked a liar to respond to Trump

jtssrx

Whitmer didn’t run in raising the gas tax .45 a gallon to fix the roads. She actually called her Opponent  a liar when he said she was going to raise the gas tax only to immediately call for an tax as soon as she was elected. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Her response could not have been any flatter....she sucked.  Was that honestly the best the Democrats could come up with?

Yeah but you think Limbaugh is a hero to mankind which makes anything you say not worth a squirt of piss. 
That being said I’m still waiting for Whitmer to just fix the damn roads!!!!!! :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah but you think Limbaugh is a hero to mankind which makes anything you say not worth a squirt of piss. 
That being said I’m still waiting for Whitmer to just fix the damn roads!!!!!! :lol:

guy Woolies helped human kind your just a bum.  Know your role.  

37 minutes ago, Anler said:

I couldnt listen to that broad for more that 45 seconds. They should have got Louis Black to speak for them. 

She’s kinda cute, but yeah...her rebuttal was lame.

30 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I find her claim of looking out for working families while trying to force through a 45 cent per gallon gas tax a tad dishonest. 

And her new plan is to borrow the money to fix roads. Instead of compromising on less money now and longer timeframe she chooses to go in debt. :flush: 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“Squirt of piss” was my insult......you “feeb”.....of which you are the definition  of, despite lobbing it out at several people.....  

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

guy Woolies helped human kind your just a bum.  Know your role.  

And you still can’t spell or do a push-up.  

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

“Squirt of piss” was my insult......you “feeb”.....of which you are the definition  of, despite lobbing it out at several people.....  

And you still can’t spell or do a push-up.  

It's the internets and IGAF about spelling about as much as I care about the opinion of a 60 something failure in life.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

And her new plan is to borrow the money to fix roads. Instead of compromising on less money now and longer timeframe she chooses to go in debt. :flush: 

Well, here is the rub... the media won’t tell you.  She wants to take money from rich counties, like Oakland and fix roads elsewhere.  Not surprising, where she has strong voter support.  
Of course our Republican representatives are going to be against this .....rightly so. 

Issues like fixing the roads is what pisses me off the most about the media.  Report on the issue fairly and hold the person accountable who said she would get it done. Stop letting us get screwed, while falling over yourselves to deflect the blame off her. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

It's the internets and IGAF about spelling about as much as I care about the opinion of a 60 something failure in life.  

Well good, then fuck off and move along, weak tit.

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well good, then fuck off and move along, weak tit.

you move along mommas boy-  keep pretending your mr badass.  Fucking guy having to buy new gear because he was so fat ragging on other fat guys is kinda funny.  

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you move along mommas boy-  keep pretending your mr badass.  Fucking guy having to buy new gear because he was so fat ragging on other fat guys is kinda funny.  

Does your mama know what a little crybaby that she raised?  Pretending to be bad ass? Please explain. I would think that bragging about how money much you make, how big your house is, how many Suburbans you owned, how much is in your retirement account Etc., all falls under that caption.  Oh wait that was you, bitter little man.  I’m happy and well adjusted.  You?  Not so much.  :lol: 

Whither comes out slamming Trump for not shaking Pelosi hand .  I quote........  whether you agree with her or not you respect the office.
Are you fucking kidding me???!!!   If she is not being sarcastic, she has got to be a unaware idiot. 
Repeatedly blaming Republicans for her failures to accomplish anything? :lol:

put your jean jacket back on, pour a mimosa, and cheer on your kids soccer team. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Does your mama know what a little crybaby that she raised?  Pretending to be bad ass? Please explain. I would think that bragging about how money much you make, how big your house is, how many Suburbans you owned, how much is in your retirement account Etc., all falls under that caption.  Oh wait that was you, bitter little man.  I’m happy and well adjusted.  You?  Not so much.  :lol: 

My mom knows i have little filter and speak the truth whether it's liked or not.  Sorry you don't like it.    

You want an explanation.   Hey look at my big house-  just ignore the fact mommy bought it for me because i was 60 and couldn't do it on my own.  I'm a successful landlord-  well really my moms owns everything and i take care of it for an allowance like i'm 10 .  Look at my big bad BMW-  too bad the bank really owns it but i need it to fit my new image as a brilliant financial adviser.   You claim to be some sort of brilliant, successful intellectual elite that is better than everyone else.  Reality is you do nothing but parrot the Trump line and attack when people call him out on his bullshit.   Strange thing is politically we aren't miles apart but you decided every criticism about trump and his supporters is a criticism about you not just with me but with anyone who says anything bad about him.  Pretty sad to be that invested in someone who could give a fuck about you.   You have not been able to have a rational debate with me for 2 years now.    

I am hard on myself about my failures.  I wish i could brush them off like you do but i can't and I've been open about how that effects me.  Bitter is not the word i was use but I'll go with it.  I think that people who pretend to be something they aren't is wrong.  Not the first time that has cost me a friendship and i can live with that.  Maybe I am too open and honest with what goes on in my life but I'll live with that as well as it's better than the alternative. 

Truthfully I am glad your happy and well adjusted.   I don't wish you ill will.   You stay on topic and stop personal attacks I do the same,  you start making personal attacks I'll play the game. 

7 minutes ago, bussman said:

You and I could argue like this but it’d end with each of us having $12 in our pocket, an average 401k and some broken Arctic Cat dreams. :lol: 

Man. , all I have for ammo is you’re giant melon and your love of shitty sleds