Check your account email address ×

Mini Ice Age coming, bye bye Global Warming

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The mini ice age is already here.  It only got to 61 here today.  Froze my ass off.  

Been the warmest winter in a long long time here. So global warming is here!!!!

Just now, Anler said:

I would think mini ice age is is kind of a confirmation of climate change rather than a disqualifier... :dunno:

what happened to global warming ? 

the planet will go in to a few more ice ages before the sun burns out and all the taxation and regulation won't stop it 

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what happened to global warming ? 

the planet will go in to a few more ice ages before the sun burns out and all the taxation and regulation won't stop it 

IDK just saying, climate change is about drastic and irregular changes in weather patterns. I would say mini ice age fits that bill. If you choose to believe it. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

We had 60f yesterday. :flush:

All the snow melted off the yard in the last 2 days. After that big snow around Halloween I thought we were in for a good winter. Guess not.

Just now, Edmo said:

All the snow melted off the yard in the last 2 days. After that big snow around Halloween I thought we were in for a good winter. Guess not.

God hates us, Ed. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

IDK just saying, climate change is about drastic and irregular changes in weather patterns. I would say mini ice age fits that bill. If you choose to believe it. 

So why did we go in and then come out of the original ice age anyway? Humans weren’t around so you can’t blame that on man made climate change. :dunno: 

12 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

So why did we go in and then come out of the original ice age anyway? Humans weren’t around so you can’t blame that on man made climate change. :dunno: 

Dinosaurs man!

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

like I said they were selling this line of shit to kids in the mid 80s and from what they were selling we should have been brapping in July for well over a,decade now . so no not really buying this one 

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

HUmans were around for the mini ice age. In fact we are still coming out of it.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Was by Woodfield today.:lol:They were doing a easy 100 as they got on south bound 53.

DBCC16C6-E29F-4445-8AD4-E29C3D71319D.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I would think mini ice age is is kind of a confirmation of climate change rather than a disqualifier... :dunno:

Global warming is climate change according to the fake scientist Bill Nye.

Having another ice age isn't what the alarmists like Barb are talking about.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/06/02/bill-nye-climate-change-sot-vpx-rs.cnn