Check your account email address ×

I like Ontario

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Did you ask her if that was a make-up, made-up, shot??? 

Or, are you saying that is her natural look? 

When are you gonna' post a BODY-SHOT? 

Or, are you scared to do that? 

I am NOT saying she's a blouser, all I'm saying is that vid with the girl farting, the girl's face was OK, then we saw her ass, and it was enough to make me sick, that's all I'm sayin'!!! 

I nevah said your wife had a nose like Rocky Marciano, and looked like a HE-SHE.

I nevah said that!!!  

Post up ! Buddy 

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

What I find amusing is someone thinking you can sue someone for reporting possible fish and game violations.  :lol:   

One time does not constitute harassment.  

Answer this question honestly:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A DEFENDANT IN A FULL-FLEDGED CIVIL LAW SUIT. 

I MEAN, in SUPERIOR COURT, TESTIFYING, WITH LAWYERS AND ALL?

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Well I don't take poaching lightly as I've had it occur a number of times on my farm and with that POS its really hard to tell even now if he's being truthful.  :bc:

YOU were the homo that assumed I poached, you fukkin' dummy!!! 

Do you think after 12 fukkin years, I don't think that 800 DRAGON would report me to the police!!

35 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Well, it looks as though 550gimp could not cut and paste a pic of his favorite twink. Big mouthed faggot got owned to the maximum max. 

I posted two of my broads already. awful Knawful called the blonde a prostitute. I will send them to your loser-head again. I just need some time to get them copied/loaded. 

21 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

My truck is worth more than your house.

Describe the truck. What year, make, model? Estimated value.

Do you own it free and clear?

How much equity do you have in it?

38 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Describe the truck. What year, make, model? Estimated value.

Do you own it free and clear?

How much equity do you have in it?

2020 cascadia fully optioned 70 inch sleeper. 88000 lbs reg. It just replaced the 2019 this December will be gone next december....

27 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

2020 cascadia fully optioned 70 inch sleeper. 88000 lbs reg. It just replaced the 2019 this December will be gone next december....

Do you and ur lady run team ??

28 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I just watched HEAVY RESCUE 401. I think it takes place in Ontario. Big trucks all over the roads, crashed every where. 

You'd think these trucks were being driven by fukkin' morons. So manybig trucks off the road. Holy shit, these truckers are a menace to humanity!!

Nice group of people ya' work with!!

So, you own that outright, yes or no??? Or, are you mortgaged through your ass???

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Answer this question honestly:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A DEFENDANT IN A FULL-FLEDGED CIVIL LAW SUIT. 

I MEAN, in SUPERIOR COURT, TESTIFYING, WITH LAWYERS AND ALL?

No.   I'm guessing you have.  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No.   I'm guessing you have.  :lmao:

Yes, I have. Won all three. 

Listen to me you demonologist!! If Awful reported me, yes I can file a lawsuit. The reason being is that he did it with no reasonable knowledge of the act of poaching taking place. This would show that he did it OUT OF MALICE!!!!  

Once all the records of FS.com are forensically obtained and put before the court, it will show that AWFUL KNAWFUL made a false complaint against Polaris 550, for damaging purposes. 

I would probably get a judgement for about 100 Gs against him, when you consider my career, reputation, age, and standing in the community. 

I'm gonna' be ridin' Awful's Ski-Doo, along the Restigouche!!!!!  :lol2:

3 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

So, how much does that rig run? Do you own it outright? Do you have any idea how much land I own? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Listen to me you demonologist!! If Awful reported me, yes I can file a lawsuit. The reason being is that he did it with no reasonable knowledge of the act of poaching taking place. This would show that he did it OUT OF MALICE!!!!  

Once all the records of FS.com are forensically obtained and put before the court, it will show that AWFUL KNAWFUL made a false complaint against Polaris 550, for damaging purposes. 

I would probably get a judgement for about 100 Gs against him, when you consider my career, reputation, age, and standing in the community. 

Good luck.  :lmao: Forensically obtained.    Dude his attorney could show in secends what a racist POS you are.   Case over.

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HAHAHAHA.  That is the funniest shit I have ever read.  :lol2: 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sounds like Kev 144!!!!!!!!!  The original wife-poster!!! KEV 144!! 

Kev 144 did show a pic , a member and yourself agreed to current pics of ladies he did it u are deverting! 

18 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, how much does that rig run? Do you own it outright? Do you have any idea how much land I own? 

What is your address, tell me so I can look up the assessment.  Enough of your questions. Oh and still no pic. Is your women not real, is she hiding from you, is it a man, do you not have a phone to take a pic. Are you going to post a pic from 1978.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

What is your address, tell me so I can look up the assessment.  Enough of your questions. Oh and still no pic. Is your women not real, is she hiding from you, is it a man, do you not have a phone to take a pic. Are you going to post a pic from 1978.

Spot on !

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

He.went into hiding 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

My women don't have noses that look good...………………………….on a bull moose!!!!!