Check your account email address ×

Did you hear?

Anler

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Watching the Pro Bowl and you would think Ghandi or Mother Theresa died or something...fuck man he was a basketball  player..enough already. 

All part of the ritual it appears. A death along these lines was predicted 3 or 4 days ago happening this weekend. It’s almost getting boring watching this unfold it’s getting so obvious. 

The tug of war to pull energy from our collective conscience is as real as it gets. How it’s done I’d like to say I wish I knew but now I’d rather go back to being in the dark. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bussman said:

All part of the ritual it appears. A death along these lines was predicted 3 or 4 days ago happening this weekend. It’s almost getting boring watching this unfold it’s getting so obvious. 

The tug of war to pull energy from our collective conscience is as real as it gets. How it’s done I’d like to say I wish I knew but now I’d rather go back to being in the dark. 

Fortune teller?

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

Gmafb....

40 minutes ago, bussman said:

53DCCCDD-01A6-43C7-A311-03662943C9AD.gif

45 minutes ago, bussman said:

By whom?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well link it up homey?

You seriously don’t know how navigate places like twitter and linked sources? I’m not back searching shit from 4-5 days ago, look yourself if you seriously want to know these things. My guess is you don’t and you’d rather just ridicule me so no matter what I link you’d just dismiss anyway.

1 minute ago, bussman said:

You seriously don’t know how navigate places like twitter and linked sources? I’m not back searching shit from 4-5 days ago, look yourself if you seriously want to know these things. My guess is you don’t and you’d rather just ridicule me so no matter what I link you’d just dismiss anyway.

I'd assume if there was anything other than some loosely worded cryptic bullshit that gets predicted once a week we'd all have heard about it