Check your account email address ×

Cat flamers

Rod

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

No shit....poor cat bukkake boys just cant get it through their skulls.

Cat engineers are bottom of the barrel retards who couldnt make a lawnmower run right if their lives depended on it

They haven’t been able to get the calibration right for years now. Unacceptable.

6 hours ago, Anler said:

I bought out farm and fleet when they had mystik on sale for $19.99 a gallon. Good stuff and no flames. 

crazy shit the fleet farm was out of both the full syn and S&S for like 30 days in 4 stores around me . when a store around me just got some in I went in to hording mode  and bought the 3 cases they just got in . fuck any one else who needed it lol 

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Arctic cat is selling some cheap ass oil to their dumb ass cult telling them if they don't use it their engines will fail. That sounds pretty believable.  

unlike doo who has a full blown print web tv markiting campain to push tbere 56 buck junk 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

unlike doo who has a full blown print web tv markiting campain to push tbere 56 buck junk 

It's all over priced and it's all a lie. "We spent countless hours developing this oil specifically for our engine. No other oil will work because it's so special" these are all 2 stroke engines with exhaust valves. Requirements are all the same, exactly the same. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's all over priced and it's all a lie. "We spent countless hours developing this oil specifically for our engine. No other oil will work because it's so special" these are all 2 stroke engines with exhaust valves. Requirements are all the same, exactly the same. 

Yeah lots of people are using co-op synthetic oil here with no issues 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Yeah lots of people are using co-op synthetic oil here with no issues 

I was using that oil last year until I found out is is only a synthetic blend and mystic sea and snow synthetic blend is considerably cheaper

“Oil isn’t oil”. They aren’t all created equal but any oil can work.  It’s the additives that make the difference for prolonged performance.  Any good, top shelf branded oil (OEM’s included) can be found for $30-40/gallon if you search around.  I think I found a case of BRP full syn for $28/gallon and pay about $30 for Amsoil dominator now.

I never understood why people make such a big fuss over the price of a better oil for their $13k machines.  :dunno:

(Psst....this is where I get all the angry responses about all the “guys you knew” who put over a million miles on their sled using notiing but Walmart brand lawnmower oil and were pulling 190 compression on all 9 cylAnDerz the day they sold it for five digits)

:lol:

I run Doo oil since I buy it out of the barrel with my old skidoo jugs that fit 1.25 gallons for a 1 gallon refill price. 20,000 miles between 2 800 etecs on the original motors each, so gonna keep on doing what I'm doing. :bc:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tomas. said:

I was using that oil last year until I found out is is only a synthetic blend and mystic sea and snow synthetic blend is considerably cheaper

Maybe even cheaper now with unifor being homos

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

“Oil isn’t oil”. They aren’t all created equal but any oil can work.  It’s the additives that make the difference for prolonged performance.  Any good, top shelf branded oil (OEM’s included) can be found for $30-40/gallon if you search around.  I think I found a case of BRP full syn for $28/gallon and pay about $30 for Amsoil dominator now.

I never understood why people make such a big fuss over the price of a better oil for their $13k machines.  :dunno:

(Psst....this is where I get all the angry responses about all the “guys you knew” who put over a million miles on their sled using notiing but Walmart brand lawnmower oil and were pulling 190 compression on all 9 cylAnDerz the day they sold it for five digits)

:lol:

If the oil meets the minimum standards that are required then thats all you need. So sure you can pay $45 for your special brand oil that super sneak Zammy gets for $28 or you can just buy the $28 oil that meets the same requirements. Fuck those faggots and their $50 oil thats why! :bigfinger:

• Like 1