Check your account email address ×

Yuge Tesla plant coming to ‘merica.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I hear they may finally sell them here in Michigan soon. Not sure how it will work.... Need to transfer title from out of state or something retarded like that

If they can get the fuel range up to 300 miles in the winter,they will start selling more. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I hear they may finally sell them here in Michigan soon. Not sure how it will work.... Need to transfer title from out of state or something retarded like that

Gotta protect that dealer network!!!!!!1 
All the dealerships around here could go up in flames tomorrow and I would chuckle. Crooked fucks.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

If they can get the fuel range up to 300 miles in the winter,they will start selling more. 

Still see a lot of them around here. If only I had done disposable income for a second car. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

All the dealerships around here could go up in flames tomorrow and I would chuckle. Crooked fucks.

Crazy but he will find a way around that in time. Buying a car like that without local dealer support seems like a gamble 

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I hate car dealers. Like thousands of trump companies all over the world. Like wart cock and his anal warts. 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Still see a lot of them around here. If only I had done disposable income for a second car. :lol:

A co worker came close to buying one last week. No service Department in NW Ind and the range drops hard in really cold temperatures. Those two things killed the deal. 

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

A co worker came close to buying one last week. No service Department in NW Ind and the range drops hard in really cold temperatures. Those two things killed the deal. 

Two big drawbacks for sure. I just heard something about GM selling a car with no steering wheel or pedals...??? Soon we’ll be stuck going the speed limit because we’re all speed limited by GPS 

When the autonomous semis come online it will be a new world. Big fat diabetes ridden hillbillies won't have truck driving jobs anymore and uncle znotty will go broke because there won't be any truckers at the truck stops. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Fucking Tesla is killing it. Musk is now buds with trump. 

https://electrek.co/2020/01/22/trump-tesla-build-factory-us/

Elon musk was in trump cabinet for awhile.  He resigned after trump took us out of the Paris Climate accord.  Shister hang together so of course they are buddies.  Always have been

37 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Elon musk was in trump cabinet for awhile.  He resigned after trump took us out of the Paris Climate accord.  Shister hang together so of course they are buddies.  Always have been

Wow. You got the inside scoop on all things trump. Amazing