Check your account email address ×

Yuge Tesla plant coming to ‘merica.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

When the autonomous semis come online it will be a new world. Big fat diabetes ridden hillbillies won't have truck driving jobs anymore and uncle znotty will go broke because there won't be any truckers at the truck stops. 

Wanna bet the ford and gm EV cars are going to be big pieces of shit? 

Edited by spin_dry

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

No Elon musk was part of the trump administration...  you can google it if you don’t remember.

Trump’s advisory council. Btw, of the original members on the council, who’s still there? 

Anyone bother to read the link?

Trump answered that he was happy about Musk’s success with both Tesla and SpaceX, and said that he “recently” talked to him.

He then made some strange comments about Tesla building a new factory in the US:

He’s going to be building a very big plant in the United States. He has to, because we help him, so he has to help us.

He didn’t elaborate on what he means by helping Tesla, or if he knows anything specific about a plan for a new factory in the US.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Do you understand what an advisory council does? And please answer my question. 

was musk part of the obama administration as he was part of the Trump administration.

Prolly not cause successful business people tend to flock together....

Just now, BOHICA said:

was musk part of the obama administration as he was part of the Trump administration.

Prolly not cause successful business people tend to flock together....

I see. You’re not going to answer the question. :lol: 

Just now, BOHICA said:

does it bother you that you now just found out that Elon Musk was part  of the Trump administration??

The only way it would’ve bothered me would've been if musk was stupid enough to stay on after realizing what a moron trump really was. We’re talking actual genius compared to a fake genius who’s followed by idiots. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The only way it would’ve bothered me would've been if musk was stupid enough to stay on after realizing what a moron trump really was. We’re talking actual genius compared to a fake genius who’s followed by idiots. 

i dont know....  you see pretty vested in Elon and defending his time within the adminstration.  kindof weirdiphne type groupie stuff.