Check your account email address ×

Only in California is the criminal the victim

jtssrx

Hey bro I know its a wet dream for some to kill people who try to steal from you but you cant do that legally (in most states). Baseball bat is considered a deadly weapon and if you hit someone in the head with it can be charged with attempted murder or murder if the person dies. One crime does not necessarily excuse the other. You should know the law if you want to beat people with bats is all. :bc: 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

You don't have the right to assault someone just because they are stealing from you.   When the homeowners confronted the thief if he came at them then "Merrill swing away."   Different story if the thief is in the home or you are trying to apprehend them and they assault you as well.    

Extra credit for whomever gets the movie reference.  

Edited by Highmark

55 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Cheers for them for finding a good use of time!  I applaud!  Jeers for being retards and disclosing the "scheme" and filming it.  Dummies.

Just now, Highmark said:

You don't have the right to assault someone just because they are stealing from you.   When the homeowners confronted the thief if he came at them then "Merrill swing away."   Different story if the thief is in the home or you are trying to apprehend them and they assault you as well.    

The only sentence needed to be said:  "I was scared for my life and I want an attorney."

Bold:  :lol: 

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Cheers for them for finding a good use of time!  I applaud!  Jeers for being retards and disclosing the "scheme" and filming it.  Dummies.

The only sentence needed to be said:  "I was scared for my life and I want an attorney."

Bold:  :lol: 

"Merrill....swing away"

Know it?

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Signs 

• Gold Member

The only reason to arrest these two is because they baited people into doing this simply to hand out a beating afterword. Had this been a one-off incident and they beat the fuck out of the thief, as a regular citizen, I would happily look the other way.

As a cop tho, you just cant look the other way. If they were attacked by said thief then its game on but if the theif dumps the bike and runs and they dole out an asswhooping anyway then charges gotta be handed down.

they deserve a penalty not for the doing but for the fuckng bragging and leaving the evidence on tape.as to the beatings they should have stayed below the knees.that would have left damage not easily forgotten.someone in their area should start a go fund me for them hash tag justice handed out

4 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Anybody remember the Joe Horn incident in Texas?  Dude shot and killed two guys stealing from his neighbors house.  Didn’t even get indicted.  

That’s a completely different situation. The individuals in the OP were fucking sadistic assholes. I was a victim of a home invasion by a pair of violent criminals. My pistol was in the bedroom on the nightstand and I was in the shower. My dobie saved my bacon. I’d have zero problem shooting a home invader. Two in the chest and one in the forehead. I’d sleep like a baby afterward. 

Edited by spin_dry

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s a completely different situation. The individuals in the OP were fucking sadistic assholes. I was a victim of a home invasion by a pair violent criminals. My pistol was in the bedroom on the nightstand and I was in the shower. My dobie saved my bacon. I’d have zero problem shooting a home invader. Two in the chest and one in the forehead. I’d sleep like a baby afterward. 

Shooting people in the house just makes a mess. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Shooting people in the house just makes a mess. 

I have good home insurance and know a company out of Milwaukee that does spectacular work. Seriously. A man’s life loses its value when he steps into a home unwanted. 

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I have good home insurance and know a company out of Milwaukee that does spectacular work. Seriously. A man’s life loses its value when he steps into a home unwanted. 

Oh I get it I just don't think I would put that many holes in them in the house. 

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s a completely different situation. The individuals in the OP were fucking sadistic assholes. I was a victim of a home invasion by a pair of violent criminals. My pistol was in the bedroom on the nightstand and I was in the shower. My dobie saved my bacon. I’d have zero problem shooting a home invader. Two in the chest and one in the forehead. I’d sleep like a baby afterward. 

Don’t shoot to kill....shoot to maim, you can let them bleed out before you call it in if you want.  You double tap and pop them between the eyes, well....good luck showing self defense there....especially in a. Liberal court.  Also, use a shotgun.  Not a tactical weapon you go to the range with you homo.

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

A man starts to forfeit his life’s value when he starts to deprive other’s of their rights.

It really is just that simple.

Who in their right mind would beat someone like that in front of their own house!!!!  

You could come home some Saturday night and find your place burned to the fuckin' foundation slab. 

Stupid fucks!!!