Check your account email address ×

Trump

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Has successfully doubled the deficit. Lol

Winning!!!  It will all work out. You see he gave a tax cut to the richest people, increased the debt but that's ok because the rich people will one day share it. Just like St. Ronald O Reagan said. 

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Winning!!!  It will all work out. You see he gave a tax cut to the richest people, increased the debt but that's ok because the rich people will one day share it. Just like St. Ronald O Reagan said. 

MAGA

38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

oh so the people who actualy pay taxes got a small tax cut . that was deff out of bounds . go fuck your self you miserable cunt . 

I realize it is ez for a twatt who's mommy and daddy made a buisness for him to live off to think it is ok to give 30% of moms money away seeing as you never really had to do shit for the money first place.

but the rest of us who had to skimp and bust ass and put all our asserts on the line over and over  to get where we are don't see giving the govenment more of our money to distribute as they see fit with zero oversite or fiscal responsability as a good thing. 

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

hey fuck stain remind us of how much debt your brown God gave us . now remind us of how many times you said that was a bad thing. 

you also go fuck your hipocrat self 

Angry stubby guy.

17 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Careful. He’ll tell you how much he’s worth. 

never told you or any one what i was worth . but have pointex out to you that even though i cant spell i have never had a prob pulling 6 fig since I was about 25yrs old . 

again asking you why when a so called dumb fuck like me .can do it why you feel we need so much welfare in America .  and you still have not given a awnser every time I bring it up.  always a deflection . but glad you opens the door for me to ask you again 

18 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

hey fuck stain remind us of how much debt your brown God gave us . now remind us of how many times you said that was a bad thing. 

you also go fuck your hipocrat self 

Hey settle down brah you'll live longer 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

never told you or any one what i was worth . but have pointex out to you that even though i cant spell i have never had a prob pulling 6 fig since I was about 25yrs old . 

again asking you why when a so called dumb fuck like me .can do it why you feel we need so much welfare in America .  and you still have not given a awnser every time I bring it up.  always a deflection . but glad you opens the door for me to ask you again 

Yep, you’re something special. 

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

The American dream.

11 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Calm down little liberal Kev 

You know who might be a closeted liberal? You!  You buy liberal ski doo products.  Talk a big game but are the sites biggest puss!!!!

7 minutes ago, bussman said:

Oh shit, the gay ginger Canadian just called Jai a librul!!!!

:owned:

The evolution is starting soon he will be on the Internet spewing his fake news.   Oh wait that's  happened!!!!   Now it will be vegan recipes!!!