Check your account email address ×

Swedes think Greta is full if shit

jtssrx

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

That vid sums up her knowledge of cc to a tee.

And 99% of her followers.

The little freak is being used as a Pawn to promote their agenda, she knows nothing except what she's told to say.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no looks to me that most are completely aware she is a empty vessel being used to promote a religion to sheep sutch as your self 

I disagree.  You'd probably get a long great with Meatloaf though.

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

That must hurt! A celebrity who "doesn't" believe in MMGW. Better get Al Gore, Dicaprio, Bill Nye and those other scientists on high alert to have a talk with this boy!!

BTW, how's that new carbon emitting, polluting propane furnace working out for you, hypocrite? :dunno:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

well brainwashed not sure I would go that far but deff a opinion formed for her by others . she is not old enough to know what the fuck she is talking about .

it is like taking your blown up Polaris 800 to a grade school shop class for rebuilding pointers

oh wait  bad example they may just do a better job than Polaris. 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, bussman said:

She’s a puppet with Aspergers. Don’t direct your disdain at her personally, she’s being used. Her handlers are absolute garbage. 

When she looks into the camera, like she's looking right at me , and emphatically says "shame on you"!

She can go FUCK HERSELF!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, irv said:

That must hurt! A celebrity who "doesn't" believe in MMGW. Better get Al Gore, Dicaprio, Bill Nye and those other scientists on high alert to have a talk with this boy!!

BTW, how's that new carbon emitting, polluting propane furnace working out for you, hypocrite? :dunno:

yeah leo can take his yaht from his island in Belize  to  port then jump in one of his vintage Ferrari to  his privet airstrip in his italian compound then to America so he can jump  in to one of his custom tours busses to give that hipocricy ridden speech to us all .

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, irv said:

But it's high efficiency!

• Haha 2

Just now, awful knawful said:

But it's high efficiency!

Oh, yeah, I forgot!! XC is the only person in North America who has one of those!! I wonder if he is going to start recycling and start another new, save the planet trend? 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, irv said:

He's a typical boomer.  

Furnace is performing great and putting out far less pollution than the old one because I paid a premium for higher efficiency.  The old one failed in the middle of winter and didn't have a lot of excess time to look into alternates for the pipes would have froze.  How am I a hypocrite?  I never told you or anyone else how to heat their house.  My house was built in 1908 and was originally heated with bituminous coal.  Personally, I'd love to have my own windmill with a Tesla powerwall reserve system.  With the way prices have been trending downward, I could see that happening in the next 10 years.  It's really strange how mad some of you all get at the concept of progress.  You probably grimace every time you drive by a windmill - possibly even swear out loud like you have windmill tourette's.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

He's a typical boomer.  

Furnace is performing great and putting out far less pollution than the old one because I paid a premium for higher efficiency.  The old one failed in the middle of winter and didn't have a lot of excess time to look into alternates for the pipes would have froze.  How am I a hypocrite?  I never told you or anyone else how to heat their house.  My house was built in 1908 and was originally heated with bituminous coal.  Personally, I'd love to have my own windmill with a Tesla powerwall reserve system.  With the way prices have been trending downward, I could see that happening in the next 10 years.  It's really strange how mad some of you all get at the concept of progress.  You probably grimace every time you drive by a windmill - possibly even swear out loud like you have windmill tourette's.  

See, that's where you are confused and wrong. I have zero against progress or innovation, it makes the world go around and a better place, but when my gov't taxes me on a lie/hoax/scam and tells me I am some how responsible for the climate/weather and can control/change it through taxation, that is when I get angry. 

Windmills and Solar are a joke/lie as well. Costs of production/installation and their efficiency far outweighs the benefit. Increased hydro bills like we have seen up here only further prove that. Many people, during Wynne's years under the Liberal gov't had to choose between eating or paying their hydro bills. This whole movement has nothing to do with saving the planet. It is about $$$ and nothing else and the sooner you see that the better off you'll be, XC. 

Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne takes responsibility for high electricity prices, calling them a 'mistake'

wynne412.jpg

• Thanks 1