Check your account email address ×

Parker 225

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's awesome, Tom! Take some pics! :bc:

I sure will. I pitted for a team last year too. We took 11th out of 87 Pro Unlimited teams. Should be a similar number of Pro Unlimited teams this year too. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Parker is a neat place. Spent a couple weekends there on the river.

Parker is fun for sure. This team has rented a big house and shop on the river. I will probably head down tonight after we get to Havasu. Might be a good idea to say hello before diving into the chaos tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

You should see if you can get ben to come down and help on the clutches.  Sounds like a bunch of mods and needs an expert in clutch tuning boosted vehicles.

@f7ben knows more about clutches than anyone on this forum. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

This is a turbo ACE motor. You would probably be lost on one of these things........

I would probably give the best advice out of anyone in the whole crew

Z1 swap this thing and let's make some actual power!!!!111

Just now, f7ben said:

I would probably give the best advice out of anyone in the whole crew

Z1 swap this thing and let's make some actual power!!!!111

Hahahaha. I think they limit motor mods even on the Pro Unlimited buggies. Exhaust and a tune may be all that is allowed. Maybe not even that. I will ask tonight or tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. I think they limit motor mods even on the Pro Unlimited buggies. Exhaust and a tune may be all that is allowed. Maybe not even that. I will ask tonight or tomorrow. 

I'm sure that chassis build could handle 300hp easily

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Did you bring some pit ponchos to keep you warm whilst waiting to refuel the SxS?

We have to wear nomex fire suits when refueling. Its going to be a nice day. Probably low to mid 60’s when the race starts. Should reach 70 mid day.  Sun all day long.

Stinky and one of his buddies are gonna help me in the pits. We’re going to have a blast. 

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

We have to wear nomex fire suits when refueling. Its going to be a nice day. Probably low to mid 60’s when the race starts. Should reach 70 mid day.  Sun all day long.

Stinky and one of his buddies are gonna help me in the pits. We’re going to have a blast. 

I didn't think it would be that formal.  I've watched guys refuel dirt cars in flip flops (or Crocs) and jean shorts more times then I care to think about.