Check your account email address ×

U.S. Adds 161,000 Jobs in October; Jobless Rate Ticks Down to 4.9%

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

137 :thumbsup:  I don’t rub the nuts and vote for the conspiracy fucks who govern off Faux Noise propaganda and deep state paranoia :snack:  You do :thumbsup: 

The absolute saddest part is you think you have to make up a number to be taken seriously... Your inability to type coherently, use of logical fallacies, and rigid adoption of positions of opinion as fact, make it wholly evident that your IQ is below average at best. You can lie all you want or take some non-professional IQ test and post that, but the facts are simple. Your dumb. Oops, sorry.

137 :thumbsup:  I don’t rub the nuts and vote for the conspiracy fucks who govern off Faux Noise propaganda and deep state paranoia :snack:  You do :thumbsup: 

And yet you sell light bulbs for a living.  What a waste of near genius potential.

And yet you sell light bulbs for a living.  What a waste of near genius potential.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/5/2016 at 7:57 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

From the conservative Wall Street Journal :news:

You mean the Neocon WSJ.

19 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The absolute saddest part is you think you have to make up a number to be taken seriously... Your inability to type coherently, use of logical fallacies, and rigid adoption of positions of opinion as fact, make it wholly evident that your IQ is below average at best. You can lie all you want or take some non-professional IQ test and post that, but the facts are simple. Your dumb. Oops, sorry.

It's you're, not your. 

"Intelectually elite"

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

It's you're, not your. 

"Intelectually elite"

If you can’t tell the difference between an occasional iPhone incorrect substitution of you’re/your or their/they’re/there, and the drivel coming out of SR’s mouth on a daily basis, you should probably self-murder yourself. 

A) I’m a millennial, so you’re correct in that I am an intellectually elite in my own mind.

B) Fuck you. Hahaha.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If you can’t tell the difference between an occasional iPhone incorrect substitution of you’re/your or their/they’re/there, and the drivel coming out of SR’s mouth on a daily basis, you should probably self-murder yourself. 

A) I’m a millennial, so you’re correct in that I am an intellectually elite in my own mind.

B) Fuck you. Hahaha.

Yeah, I get it.  I was just filling in for Transie on that one.  :coffee: