Check your account email address ×

In letter, U.S. military tells Iraq it will withdraw

• Gold Member

Kill a major Iranian Terrorist, get asked to leave Iraq..........  If Trump follows through on removing our troops from Iraq he is the fucking man.

Then we can watch idiots from america cry over an Iranian terrorist as we watch them cry as well over us pulling our troops out of Iraq.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Kill a major Iranian Terrorist, get asked to leave Iraq..........  If Trump follows through on removing our troops from Iraq he is the fucking man.

Then we can watch idiots from america cry over an Iranian terrorist we can watch them cry as well over us pulling our troops out of Iraq.

Pull out now and Iranian interests get Iraq all to themselves so it’s a lose lose. 

Enjoy. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Pull out now and Iranian interests get Iraq all to themselves so it’s a lose lose. 

Enjoy. 

Who cares?  They’ll be in some long drawn out tribal war of idiocy until one does something stupid and.....glass.  We can all just watch and laugh from the sidelines.

Works for me.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Short answer is yes.  The problem is now it’s us having to do it. Now, yours is also a loaded question spewed out by imbeciles trying to squeeze in a hypothetical talking point.

....and that’s all I’m going to say about it because you lack knowledge to debate it.  

Nice projection....like I said go lay down. :yawn:

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

so you are a supporter of american occupation of the Middle East?

Who said that and that is the problem with Trumps assinine  actions...no plan and no exit strategy. 

• Gold Member
Just now, frenchy said:

How you get to that conclusion is beyond me. 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Enjoy. 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yeah having Iran doubling its footprint overnight at this juncture. What could go wrong? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who said that and that is the problem with Trumps assinine  actions...no plan and no exit strategy. 

We need a “strategy” now.  :lol:

All the crying and now you want an “exit strategy”.  LOL...idiots like you are why DC can keep us there indefinitely.  But you don’t se that.  Rock head.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice projection....like I said go lay down. :yawn:

If that makes you feel better.

47 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Then we can watch idiots from america cry over an Iranian terrorist as we watch them cry as well over us pulling our troops out of Iraq.

If Trump follows through of his own free will yes, but if ordered out, not so much.

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We need a “strategy” now.  :lol:

All the crying and now you want an “exit strategy”.  LOL...idiots like you are why DC can keep us there indefinitely.  But you don’t se that.  Rock head.

If that makes you feel better.

Me....you and the rest of the dolts are the ones cheering Trumps escalation not me. Do you consider killing Soulemani a good way to "get out of the Middle East"....fucking idiot. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Me....you and the rest of the dolts are the ones cheering Trumps escalation not me. 

“Escalation”.  :lol:

He killed the head of a terrorist organization.  That’s all.  Sorry you and the rest of the Iranian-Muslim Terrorist Defense League are all feely about that.

It’s their move and you can cheer when they make it.  I’ll just laugh.  Personally, I hope they really go for it.  Go all in and hold nothing back.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, they did ask us to leave, right?

Then what's the fucking hold up? Get out.

I don't think we were ever invited in the first place. Squatters now. 

OMG!!! The insanity!!

We've spent our blood and fortune to INSTALL DEMOCRACY in Iraq, and now they are kicking us out!!

There are millions gathering at the funeral of Soulemani. 

I remember years ago seeing hundreds of thousands of Iranian MUSLIMS, beating themselves with chains, ( SELF-FLAGGELATION ) until they bled. 

If you think about it, now would be a good time to drop one of those bombs that obliterates everything for one mile, and do the world a favor. 

13 hours ago, frenchy said:

Enjoy. 

Well I'd rather that than be there in perpetuity.  We will never be accepted there no matter what.   Get out.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

8360FB1E-9909-4446-A5DE-A323BEC49DD0.jpeg

Yet the country is in no worse shape today than when he took office.  Economy and confidence is better,  debt is worse so it's pretty balanced end of the day.  I disagree with lots of what he does,  mostly in regards to spending, or how he does it (pretty much anything else) but the whole world is ending shticks getting old.  

• Like 1