Check your account email address ×

Ricky Gervais on trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think he's one of the funniest fuckers ever.  

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Damn....you burst all the Magas bubbles with that 

Yep...Surprised Z hasn’t retracted his comment. 🤣

Just now, F3600 said:

Spin frantically searching for Ricky Trump content..."I'll ruin their day hahahah"

Frantically searching for any deflection and a "win" anywhere.  There's just nothing of real substance on the left anymore.  Just shame, sadness, hypocrisy and desperation.  But, for Spin displaying it openly...I say, "Thank you!"  :lol: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...Surprised Z hasn’t retracted his comment. 🤣

WHy would I do that?  Because you don't understand another one of my comments...again?  That's what makes it more fun!  :lol2:

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So?  Nice deflecting tho.....

:lol: 

You seem upset about this.  Why?

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He sure is.  Good one.  

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Frantically searching for any deflection and a "win" anywhere.  There's just nothing of real substance on the left anymore.  Just shame, sadness, hypocrisy and desperation.  But, for Spin displaying it openly...I say, "Thank you!"  :lol: 

WHy would I do that?  Because you don't understand another one of my comments...again?  That's what makes it more fun!  :lol2:

Get your sword out and sword those blasphemers, Rambo! :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

So, I don't get to comment now?  Well, wouldn't that make things easier for many of you.  :lol: 

Nawww....I'm good.  

Image result for ricky gervais laughing gif

Brah you commented the hell out of it. You are obviously triggered! :lol2:

I think it's hilarious that This guy flamed Pedowood last night and Spindry felt the need to find a clip of him flaming trump. Whats the matter Spindry you don't like your Perdowoon heros being flamed??

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I think it's hilarious that This guy flamed Pedowood last night and Spindry felt the need to find a clip of him flaming trump. Whats the matter Spindry you don't like your Perdowoon heros being flamed??

I knew you of all the people would comment on the op. :lol: 

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s comedy. Relax. You’re tense this morning. 

Oh.  So THAT is why you posted this thread.  Comedic value.  :lol: 

Who do you people think you are fooling?  And what on earth makes you think I am not relaxed?  I mean.....:  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh.  So THAT is why you posted this thread.  Comedic value.  :lol: 

Who do you people think you are fooling?  And what on earth makes you think I am not relaxed?  I mean.....:  :lmao:

How come you’re not laughing at this one? It’s still funny 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I did laugh.  I laughed hard.  

Why did you post it though?  Be honest or don't answer.

I missed your laughing. Only read The reactive blather you posted. It’s ok. Comedy is like that. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So?  Nice deflecting tho.....

You seem upset about this.  Why?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

So, I don't get to comment now?  Well, wouldn't that make things easier for many of you.  :lol: 

Nawww....I'm good.  

Image result for ricky gervais laughing gif

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I missed your laughing. Only read The reactive blather you posted. It’s ok. Comedy is like that. 

How?  Just because I am laughing at your flailing around and trying to deflect from the thread that hurts your Hollywood gods, doesn't mean I didn't laugh at the clip.

Or, was I just supposed to comment on your clip and nothing else?  Please post those rules when you start the thread.  Get with Pouty..he hates opinions that make him look stupid also.

^^^^^^^^me laughing.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How?  Just because I am laughing at your flailing around and trying to deflect from the thread that hurts your Hollywood gods, doesn't mean I didn't laugh at the clip.

Or, was I just supposed to comment on your clip and nothing else?  Please post those rules when you start the thread.  Get with Pouty..he hates opinions that make him look stupid also.

^^^^^^^^me laughing.

Flailing? I’ve been busy all morning. I log on to see your butthurt sticking up the place like momo’s diarrhea. You’ve been crappie flopping all morning. :lol: 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Flailing? I’ve been busy all morning. I log on to see your butthurt sticking up the place like momo’s diarrhea. You’ve been crappie flopping all morning. :lol: 

Yeah looks that way.  Do you use an aloe based salve for your chronic ass rash?  :lol: