Check your account email address ×

Trump kills Iranian general to prevent war and protect Americans

Just now, spin_dry said:

Trump warns Americans they could be attacked within weeks due to general’s death. 

Country nods in unison in understanding 

I swear to god I'm living in some weirdo fucking idiocracy. Its beyond anything I could imagine

Just now, bussman said:

$20 says in a few weeks this won’t even be a story and we will be on to the next Orange Man Bad derpness peddled by the lame stream media. 

It’s tough to keep up with his wacky bullshit and the rationalizations of his supporters. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

$20 says in a few weeks this won’t even be a story and we will be on to the next Orange Man Bad derpness peddled by the lame stream media. 

So all this Iran stuff Trump is derping about is made up?

No drone strikes ? no sabre rattling? No troop deployments??

Trump is doing the exact opposite of what he said he would as usual??..

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So all this Iran stuff Trump is derping about is made up?

No drone strikes ? no sabre rattling? No troop deployments??

Trump is doing the exact opposite of what he said he would as usual??..

All I said is it wouldn’t be a story in 2 weeks. Why can’t a single person in this place not assign positions to others? Answer? It’s a conditioned response. 

Just now, bussman said:

All I said is it wouldn’t be a story in 2 weeks. Why can’t a single person in this place not assign positions to others? Answer? It’s a conditioned response. 

It shouldnt be a fucking story now or tomorrow

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn Buss you really are working overtime on this approval seeking mission....are you getting many pats on the head yet? 

Exhibit A

Just now, bussman said:

17 minutes ago, bussman said:

Yep,and you can tell by the price at the pump. Nobody is sceerd. Iran can’t really do shit about it and the media will need something new to sell commercials. 

23 minutes ago, bussman said:

Iran doesn't want a war with us, they never did. But the media is sure selling it. 

22 minutes ago, bussman said:

In a few weeks, Trump will be impeached by then. :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Iran doesn't want a war with us, they never did. But the media is sure selling it. 

Of course the media are, their handlers have been wanting this. They thought it would already be full on war but their witch Hillary fucked up and lost. 

Edited by bussman

10 minutes ago, bussman said:

As American people we need to stand united with the Iranian people. None of us normal folks want war, in either country. 

Exactly....fuck Trump