Check your account email address ×

Exactly how will Iran retaliate?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

With all of the attacks and sanctions we have done to Iran, if they wanted to fuck with us don't you think they would have?

They have been. This has been brewing for months. I really think they are fucking with Trump so he doesn’t get elected. They have been taking pot shots at us and SA for awhile. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump is going on 3 years of defeating isis. Iran and Syria had all but removed them from the area and we attack Iranian and iraqi troops that were fighting them. Then had the Turks attack the kurds freeing a bunch of isis fighters that were prisoners there. Does any of this make sense to you guys?

I always go back to Kissinger on the subject of Iran and Iraq..... wouldn't it be nice if they both could lose.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Not much they really can do as far as head to head combat. They have however gotten thousands more US Troops involved in the ME that we are supposedly getting out of.   

A point I didn't see mentioned was the fact that the Iraqi's who were protecting the green zone let the rioters in.

The US and its' allies have since stopped training Iraqis....

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

The US and its' allies have since stopped training Iraqis....

I didn't know that.

So you are saying that the additional 3500 aren't there to train Iraqi troops?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Considering the years (and trillions) our miltary has wasted in the region I wouldn't question The Iranians intelligence. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The Iranians have 3-4 times the population of Iraq, 5 times the land mass, and virtually an unlimited amount of diverse views among the population. Decapitating the government would be a set up for some interesting power brokers showing up. Iran already has a powerbase in syria, Lebanon, and Iraq. On the ground they basically own those three countries. The current government in Iran is rather moderate compared to some of the other ideologues creeping around in groups such as the revolutionary guard. We all saw what occurred in Iraq when the government was removed  multiply that by 4 in Iran. But this president is too fucking stupid to think through that. 

Two know absolutely nothings have this figured out!  But bless those poor Muslims.....

:lol:

0E996184-0A5D-4FCF-951B-E22EB97EAE0D.png

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Iran has the largest cache of missiles in the Middle East. Multiple warheads with excellent accuracy. Could be interesting. 

Well, what the delay?  Are they waiting on the impeachment articles to go to the senate too?

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I didn't know that.

So you are saying that the additional 3500 aren't there to train Iraqi troops?

I would assume it means you can't train them to a trustworthy level....

Just now, Snake said:

I would assume it means you can't train them to a trustworthy level....

It’s more of a competence level.  Total retards.  That’s why we can’t ever leave them alone...they are all like retarded children.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Two know absolutely nothings have this figured out!  But bless those poor Muslims.....

:lol:

0E996184-0A5D-4FCF-951B-E22EB97EAE0D.png

Figured what out you dumbfuck...that we have wasted trillions and decades fucking around in the Middle East? Common knowledge but not surprised you don't understand. 

• Haha 1

Iran is an AVOWED enemy of Israel. They want to destroy Israel, but are afraid of Israel's " big Brother " the USA. 

I'm thinking Iran is gonna' do some shit to Israel. Just a guess.

The Middle East is a fucking nightmare from hell!!! 

Why is that!!! 

Is it the oil, is it the Military/Industrial complex keeping this going, or is it the Jewish-controlled Congress of the United States, that keeps us there????????????????

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Figured what out you dumbfuck...that we have wasted trillions and decades fucking around in the Middle East? Common knowledge but not surprised you don't understand. 

But think of all the oil we got access too. :bc: 

Our streets could have literally been paved in gold, with the money we've squandered in the MIDDLE EAST!!

We are nothing more that peons, in this country. This fukkin country is so corrupt. 

Notice how OUR politicians ALWAYS have a lame fukkin excuse for America's actions!!! :

" We need to install Democracy in Iraq ".

" Israel is our DEMOCRATIC ALLY in the Middle East ".

" We attacked, to protect our people and our allies ".

What a bunch of fukkin shit!!! 

All goddamned BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

But think of all the oil we got access too. :bc: 

Is that why we looked the other way after 9-11? Since our government kisses so much Saudi ass can we end the charade and cut out the 9-11 shit every year and instead have a "celebration of oil"? 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is that why we looked the other way after 9-11? Since our government kisses so much Saudi ass can we end the charade and cut out the 9-11 shit every year and instead have a "celebration of oil"? 

Yep

Am I crazy, or did not George Bush go to Saudi Arabia and walk HOLDING HANDS with the Saudi Prince, after 16 Saudi men, slammed into the World Trade Center?? 

And did not Black Obama  bow to the Saudi prince?

Am I crazy on the chicken farm, or what??? 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes and that is why when SA sent a member of their military and he killed 4 right here in our country nothing happened. 

But when 1 US contractor 6000 miles away gets killed by God knows who  we bomb the boogeyman.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Yes and that is why when SA sent a member of their military and he killed 4 right here in our country nothing happened. 

But when 1 US contractor 6000 miles away gets killed by God knows who  we bomb the boogeyman.

tumblr_oiasuaubpn1ue779no2_400.gif?w=533