Check your account email address ×

While big oil is busy convincing idiots on here that climate change is fake..

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now your wife is better than any other members wives too?

Yup...gonna need you to post that pic and whatever resume comes with it.

I won't wait though.....it's ok...we know we can all take your word for it.

:lol: 

I'm sure Barb thinks that.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now your wife is better than any other members wives too?

Yup...gonna need you to post that pic and whatever resume comes with it.

I won't wait though.....it's ok...we know we can all take your word for it.

:lol: 

She married him. That's all we need to know.

:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Sounds like you pussy ass bitches get some low quality women. Probably well deserved.

might surprise you that not all women are the same.  Shitheads like you will never find that out though. 

It is funny that you are accusing me of acting like a women when you and the rest of the pussy ass bitches are trying to turn this site into a popularity contest. I guess neither of you need a women when you get your fill from each other. 

Popularity contest no but it just so happens that, rep count or not, you’re one of the least liked people here. Sorry but it’s true and somehow you know it deep down. You’ve been treated like this your whole life so it should be no surprise. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/4/2020 at 9:25 AM, jtssrx said:

Not that this will matter to you but there us factual statical evidence that shows Australia to be the driest continent in the world

calling me flat earth boy doesn’t change that fact

So you idiots still think the fires that are happening in Oz are normal?   Lol. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So you idiots still think the fires that are happening in Oz are normal?   Lol. 

Well a bunch of people have been arrested for intentionally starting the fires as well. 

also can you dispute the evidence I posted or are you just going to say what you said? Just because you think climate change causes the fires doesn’t mean it does dispute the evidence with alternative evidence or shut your mouth

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Well a bunch of people have been arrested for intentionally starting the fires as well. 

also can you dispute the evidence I posted or are you just going to say what you said? Just because you think climate change causes the fires doesn’t mean it does dispute the evidence with alternative evidence or shut your mouth

Well considering they are calling it unprecedented in their number and intensity and the season isn’t even over yet, I’d side with the scientists again 

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And the ice age from the seventies was normal?

whoops,,,,,,

You mean the debunked claims that there was scientific consensus on a coming ice age during the 70’s?  You idiots like repeating lies just like your hero. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Well considering they are calling it unprecedented in their number and intensity and the season isn’t even over yet, I’d side with the scientists again 

It is unprecedented.  When over 1/2 are started by arson.  Idiot.

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Okay so you have no evidence just a bunch of opinions?

Please stop quoting me you don’t argue with facts it’s all emotion and feelings

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean the debunked claims that there was scientific consensus on a coming ice age during the 70’s?  You idiots like repeating lies just like your hero. 

I mean just another example of  the Globull warming cult  being wrong, 

768FAA8F-D83B-407D-8888-D7FEC891C1A8.jpeg.5f3cc1fefe6978e2c4c6c168bbd0738a.jpeg768FAA8F-D83B-407D-8888-D7FEC891C1A8.jpeg.5f3cc1fefe6978e2c4c6c168bbd0738a.jpeg

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Okay so you have no evidence just a bunch of opinions?

Please stop quoting me you don’t argue with facts it’s all emotion and feelings

No evidence?  Wow!  
I’ve shown you evidence of global warming from NASA, from the Trump government scientists. Sure Trump still claims it’s a hoax but at some point you idiots will have to stop quoting oil industry spokespeople.