Check your account email address ×

Sled trips...whatcha doing.

I just firmed up my date for two weeks in northern ontario. Will be based at my buds on trail near Massey. He has two huts on remote lakes so a few nights there, a saddlebag venture for a few nights and a lot of drugs and alcohol., no drugs for me though pee has to stay nice and clean until I get rid of my US authority.

Edited by ManOnManOral

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I plan on at least 2 Quebec saddlebaggers right from camp this year.  Rode there last year for the first time in some years, and forgot how much I loved riding up there.

$ still in your favour too :bc: 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

I just firmed up my date for two weeks in northern ontario. Will be based at my buds on trail near Massey. He has two huts on remote lakes so a few nights there, a saddlebag venture for a few nights and a lot of drugs and alcohol., no drugs for me though pee has to stay nice and clean until I get rid of my US authority.

You said in the past you didn't drink or do drugs.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You said in the past you didn't drink or do drugs.

I said no different here. Why, because I do not use drugs, I piss test regularly to satisfy the US government, so even if I wanted to use I could not. And no, I do not drink, however my friends do, and they also smoke more weed than moto.

Leave for Cochrane Thursday afternoon and home the following Monday. First week of February we trailer to Elliot Lake then ride to wawa, Hearst, Timmins, suds and back to elliot lake. Maybe a rap tour if we have decent trails beginning of March. Few weekends at the camp mixed in. Getting antsy. 

We have nothing planned as of right now. Our first trip was tentatively scheduled for MLK weekend, but with this shit weather that had been around the past couple of days it hit the UP hard and fucked the trails up pretty bad. And completely wiped out the LP.  Such a shame too because things were setting up very nicely for a nice long season. Hopefully it turns around in the next couple of weeks. It may be February now before we get up now tho. 

42 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

We have nothing planned as of right now. Our first trip was tentatively scheduled for MLK weekend, but with this shit weather that had been around the past couple of days it hit the UP hard and fucked the trails up pretty bad. And completely wiped out the LP.  Such a shame too because things were setting up very nicely for a nice long season. Hopefully it turns around in the next couple of weeks. It may be February now before we get up now tho. 

I’m headed to Bhen’s on Thursday. Maybe ditch the bootlicking thing for a bit and join us on our Fuck the Man ride. :bc: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The yoop will be fine tomorrow more less February

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

07C18806-5D55-4D0A-A598-E7591C802074.gif

50552.gif.3ec0fc6106cfc090748da01b02b0c9c5.gif

31 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

The yoop will be fine tomorrow more less February

From what I've been reading, it got really bad in some areas.   They need a lot of below freezing days before they get more snow. 

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

50552.gif.3ec0fc6106cfc090748da01b02b0c9c5.gif

From what I've been reading, it got really bad in some areas.   They need a lot of below freezing days before they get more snow. 

Not gonna happen as they getting 2 feet in the good spots next 3-4 days 

There is water showing up again and some holes and what not but it's pretty limited

Blowing like fuck though and that could take down a bunch of trees again especially sinces there's a buch of already broken shit hanging

Edited by washedupmxer

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Not gonna happen as they getting 2 feet in the good spots next 3-4 days 

There is water showing up again and some holes and what not but it's pretty limited

Blowing like fuck though and that could take down a bunch of trees again especially sinces there's a buch of already broken shit hanging

What I've seen and read about is pretty significant and pretty bad. 

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

What I've seen and read about is pretty significant and pretty bad. 

a few buds were up over the weekend . it got hit hard but I guess the tractors were out draging in the rain .

deff no good for anything but trail at this point 

14 hours ago, bussman said:

I’m headed to Bhen’s on Thursday. Maybe ditch the bootlicking thing for a bit and join us on our Fuck the Man ride. :bc: 

14 hours ago, bussman said:

should be real good in the range we did longville to grand rapids this weekend and was all good except the trails locked by swamp or lake on both ends they can't get to .

if they get all the cement snow packed in this week should be fast trail